What's this glitch ! Can anyone tell me please ?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What's this glitch ! Can anyone tell me please ?
    From the morning I am facing the problem as you can see the interface of the trading journal or any journal is showing like this face. This is out from understanding so can anyone tell me that what is this please ??

I am waiting !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-15-15-46-32-22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	17587483
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by IFX VLadimir View Post
    From the morning I am facing the problem as you can see the interface of the trading journal or any journal is showing like this face. This is out from understanding so can anyone tell me that what is this please ??

I am waiting !!!

[ATTACH]345004[/ATTACH]
    This was a glitch dear mate ! All of the IT department working on this issue. Some time due to the burden on the system or due to the poor connection form the signal provider companies such a a glitch appears. And now all is correct as it was earlier ! So mate all of the forum member was facing this issue it is like an bad gateway 502 error. Now it is being corrected. You can visit your trading journal without the tension mate !!!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by PhilipOscar View Post
      This was a glitch dear mate ! All of the IT department working on this issue. Some time due to the burden on the system or due to the poor connection form the signal provider companies such a a glitch appears. And now all is correct as it was earlier ! So mate all of the forum member was facing this issue it is like an bad gateway 502 error. Now it is being corrected. You can visit your trading journal without the tension mate !!!
      Thanks a lot for your great assistance with clearful understanding style !!!

Comment

Advanced mode

X