Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Bonus distribution problems
    Hello everyone.I think like me everyone is getting less bonus.I has not any clue, for what reason we are getting disappointed bonus.Only some special members, who's received a jumbo bonus, like Interlock, bappy4x, grasper, Tacaz, Kalex,.So we are working same like these top authors.Some months ago, I got $100+ every week.But now moderators have been selfish.And distribute bonus only for some members.Please give us our hard work result.Because I work hard every week.So notify us any moderator.For which reason I'm getting a low bonus.

Thanks in Advance
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I am seeing mostly all members getting doubled bonus and I don't get any bonus for 10week of the 2021 year. So how can we get the bonus I attached my account on time but not yet get any bonus ?

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by IFX VLadimir View Post
      I am seeing mostly all members getting doubled bonus and I don't get any bonus for 10week of the 2021 year. So how can we get the bonus I attached my account on time but not yet get any bonus ?
      Your patience is most needed mate !

Click image for larger version

Name:	jj.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	17418404

because you was joined here on the 28 / 02 / 2021 so all who got the bonus all working form the previous 2 weeks so you are junior here mate ! 10 week bonus still on pending and the bonus as we are getting today is not transfer into our trading account. So be waited mate when the 1 week bonus come then you will be paid. Be patience !

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by PhilipOscar View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]343435[/ATTACH]

because you was joined here on the 28 / 02 / 2021 so all who got the bonus all working form the previous 2 weeks so you are junior here mate ! 10 week bonus still on pending and the bonus as we are getting today is not transfer into our trading account. So be waited mate when the 1 week bonus come then you will be paid. Be patience !
        That's really good answer:01_crazy_in_love:

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]343435[/ATTACH]

Same Problem Can you help me.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by TheWatcher View Post
            Same Problem Can you help me.

Greetings mate !!!

You need to contact with the moderator & administrator, they will solve your problem. Be patience and contact with the forum leader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i am touch with the forum mode from a weak but admin did not reply to modes.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by TheWatcher View Post
                i am touch with the forum mode from a weak but admin did not reply to modes.
                Yeah !!! Good your problem will be solve soon mate. Just be patience !

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Yeah !!! Good your problem will be solve soon mate. Just be patience !
                  Hope for Good! :01_crazy_in_love::01_crazy_in_love::01_crazy_in_l ove::01_crazy_in_love::01_crazy_in_love:

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I request to my all dear moderators ,open my contest section, because bane period completed since 12, march 2021, but my problem is not solved, my id is not for able to posting in contest section

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Hizqeel789
                      Since two week I didn't receive bonus for my posts.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

PhilipOscar, Why do you give surety for the bonus. Are you moderator?
                      Listen mate highlighting other member is not a good job ?

You just did here 30 Posts and only the paid to the active and regular worker you can check the history from the start ever every week paid to it's time so how can you say that bonus not paid to you. Bonus would be paid to the regular and active member into the forum. Post here on the daily basis without missing a day and Moreever share the quality here then you will be paid with highest bonus like other member INTERLOCK, BAPPY4X, GRASPER, HONEY BEE, KALEX. Some members like the The End, Skyboy, Yousefstyle, JoneAnderson, Ayan555, Zahid4x. Amiron, Ola4real PhilipOscar, ARD, Ertugrul and some other are old use and they paid to time even to new member. I am looking that these all are senoir member here and pro trader. So next time be careful mate ???

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Look mate i am not the moderator i am a simple member i know i am old respected moderator & administrator already working well here. And they know which one working good. When you enter here then someone watching your all activity. So where i am said to you for the surety as you say into your post. I think your joining date 04-11-2019 and now 03/24/2021 in such a period you did here just the 30 posts. While i join here at 16-05-2020. It means that you are older than me then how you did just the 30 posts while i am doing here 4k+ post. This is result that my bonus is coming to time while you say that i don't get any bonus for just the 30 posts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	17424204 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	17424205

So, now you can justify dear that why you don't get the bonus. So work here on the daily basis mate like the other member in such a way you will be paid with the jumbo rewards mate.

And one more thing which is important i think you become active start from the 15 or the 16 march 2021 so i think you bonus is on pending and next week you will got the bonus for your hard activity ?:luvmt5:

Many member even all the active member getting there bonus on time. Hopes, that you understand my advice with perfection mate !

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Dear trader how are you.
                          My dear you know that the forum rules are updates now from privious three or four month and bonus probkem are creating. This issue is very serious for trader if they not receiving thier bonus then they loss heart and don't work with patience. So dear now the bonus is credit on the last week of every month. All the trader receiving their bonus of last four week.
                          So dear trader you donot worry about bonus it will be added to your account in the last week of every month. So dear you working honestly and smoothly.
                          At the last days of this month you will be credit for last four or five week.
                          Trader the most important thing in this forum is patirnce. If you working patiencly and honestly.Dear trader if you don't receive your bonus for last five or six week hen you take some more one or tow week then your bonus will be credit into your account.
                          When from the system updates the bonus issue is very commenly exist.So the forum admanistrator are solve it with no time.Dear you have binus problem then contact with forum admanistrator to solve your issue. I expect that the forum admanistrtor are trying hard to solve this bonus issue. So don't worry about your bonus problem because it is the updates of forum rules are updating when the updates completly succes then it will be solve automaticly.
                          I WILL BE THANKFUL TO ADMANISTRATOR FOR SOLVING THE BONUS ISSUE FOR US .
                          BEST OF LUCK.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

This shouldn't be your matter that on how much posts I am requesting for Bonus. If you are only member of this Forum then don't behave like moderator/Administrator. This should not be your matter how much time a member is spending on the forum. In short I will say Mind your own business.. Don't be advocate Mr. Common Man.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

This shouldn't be your matter that on how much posts I am requesting for Bonus. If you are only member of this Forum then don't behave like moderator/Administrator. This should not be your matter how much time a member is spending on the forum. In short I will say Mind your own business & Don't be advocate Mr. Common Man.. I hope last line of this post will work as treatment for your mind set for others. Further I don't want to listen you more and don't reply to me.

I will say Mind your own business & Don't be advocate Mr. Common Man.

Hehhehhehhe.....

Helo respect moderator & administrator I hope that you are seeing all this that a old but have the 30 post make by him and saying for the bonus. This forum allows only active members like many more with the respected member PhilipOscar why are you teasing him/her.

He/her give you a outstanding reply above them why you mind still like the donkey mind.

Are you mad. He/her talking with full respect fully to you why you using silly words for him/her.

I think you are a mental or psychological patient. He/her want to understand you above but I think you don't meet to the respectable words. Just for few post you want bonus. It is not possible as you want the bonus like this way mate.

I think Mr.Common man tittle given to you ok.

I am really impressed from the PhilipOscar articles and his style. Why you teasing him/her for nothing. Why you pointing him/her.

I think you need to spend more than year more for the better writing style. I read you posts. Don't see any quality nothing have in the post as you want for the bonus mate !

I really appreciate member like the bappy4x,
                            interlock, PhilipOscar, Grasper,amiron, fadilah, ola4real joneAnderson and many more . They are the rising Star of the mtt forum.:luvmt5:

=)

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Listen mate highlighting other member is not a good job ?

You just did here 30 Posts and only the paid to the active and regular worker you can check the history from the start ever every week paid to it's time so how can you say that bonus not paid to you. Bonus would be paid to the regular and active member into the forum. Post here on the daily basis without missing a day and Moreever share the quality here then you will be paid with highest bonus like other member INTERLOCK, BAPPY4X, GRASPER, HONEY BEE, KALEX. Some members like the The End, Skyboy, Yousefstyle, JoneAnderson, Ayan555, Zahid4x. Amiron, Ola4real PhilipOscar, ARD, Ertugrul and some other are old use and they paid to time even to new member. I am looking that these all are senoir member here and pro trader. So next time be careful mate ???

Comment

Advanced mode

X