Is anyone having account attachment problems?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is anyone having account attachment problems?
    Good day.

For 2 months now I cannot attach my Forex account to my forum profile, Please is anyone facing the same challenge?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by GhostMode View Post
    Good day.

For 2 months now I cannot attach my Forex account to my forum profile, Please is anyone facing the same challenge?

what's problem you are facing share it here please ? because currently rules become so strict and no spammer will be handled here if you have the problem then share the screen shot mate and for more information you send an PM to the Respected Moderator or toward the Administrator they will solve your problem ok mate ? attach an screen shot of your problem please !
    My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes, it is a technical problem and it has not been solved yet, as it appears to you that an account with the same data is attached to the forum
      Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by fadilah View Post
        Yes, it is a technical problem and it has not been solved yet, as it appears to you that an account with the same data is attached to the forum
        You are correct,that's the problem I'm facing.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Don't forget that mt5 forum is a very good platform. I haven't seen any swear word.I created Insta Forex account with great ease.I don't face any problem creating a mt5 forum account. And attached my account easily! I'm very thankful to mt5!
          The only time a man can be brave is when he is afraid!

Comment

Advanced mode

X