Again concerning bonus for quality, Need explanation from forum moderators or admins
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Again concerning bonus for quality, Need explanation from forum moderators or admins
    When bonus for quality program started My posts used to be approved with no problems and i become a trusted
    member of the bonus quality program

till i have been notified that i am deprived from this program as my posts quality have been decreased significantly although
    all my posts in my trading journal since i have returned 2 weeks ago have the same quality you can check starting from here
    and scroll down

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15166004

Now i have been notified with this message with the first official rejection of 2 of my posts in my trading
    journal and the reason is poor formatting although it's the same format and the same language used to be
    approved earlier and the second issue that i have used 9 out of 10 attempts although the sum of my posts
    in journal and even other sections don't exceed 20 posts with most of them approved as you can check in
    my trading journal from the link specified above

with respect that i have received a bonus of 9$ as a weekly bonus and maybe this mess is the main reason for this
    low bonus that never suits the effort exerted

So what's the difference and what's happening actually ?

I will stop participating in this program till this is solved

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I have 6 approvals out of 7 but given 2$ bonus is given

So do not rely on the quality or hard work bro, it is not what it looks like

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If anyone facing a problem like this i wish to support this thread as well as i need explanation concerning this problem

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post
        When bonus for quality program started My posts used to be approved with no problems and i become a trusted
        member of the bonus quality program

till i have been notified that i am deprived from this program as my posts quality have been decreased significantly although
        all my posts in my trading journal since i have returned 2 weeks ago have the same quality you can check starting from here
        and scroll down

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15166004

Now i have been notified with this message with the first official rejection of 2 of my posts in my trading
        journal and the reason is poor formatting although it's the same format and the same language used to be
        approved earlier and the second issue that i have used 9 out of 10 attempts although the sum of my posts
        in journal and even other sections don't exceed 20 posts with most of them approved as you can check in
        my trading journal from the link specified above

with respect that i have received a bonus of 9$ as a weekly bonus and maybe this mess is the main reason for this
        low bonus that never suits the effort exerted

So what's the difference and what's happening actually ?

I will stop participating in this program till this is solved

You are not alone mate. Everyone is facing this problem. Hopefully, our respected MT5 administrator will take care of it. This shouldn't be run like this way.

The editor should share which way we should write to improve our posting skills.

Hopefully, soon we will get a clue regarding this issue. Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex.
        When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
          You are not alone mate. Everyone is facing this problem. Hopefully, our respected MT5 administrator will take care of it. This shouldn't be run like this way.

The editor should share which way we should write to improve our posting skills.

Hopefully, soon we will get a clue regarding this issue. Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex.
          The main issue is about ambivalence here, why posts with particular language and format used to be approved and now not so what's new?, and where are these 9 attempts ?

these questions need answers

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode

X