Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Problem with bonus for quality program
    Yesterday i have claimed this post for qualification and it has been approved

Today on trying to claim another post this message appears

I have claimed some posts before to be qualified but they didn't exceed 10
    posts as mentioned in rules of the program, I even didn't write a total of 10 posts since the bonus for quality program has started

Also and this is the most important i have not received any messages concerning any refused posts as according to the rules i should receive a message for every post i think and the reason for refusal

So is this a technical error or what, i wish explanation
    The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

same thing happen .i didn't apply for too many post for qualify.. just try the first one which got approved and tried to second one two hours later and while i was clicking on the claim option which is showing similar message as you showed.

the question is here that i haven't apply for approval yet so how there is so many rejection strange!
    global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello senior ,can you tell me that my bonus is not updating in my instaforex account , why?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by ZainA View Post
        Hello senior ,can you tell me that my bonus is not updating in my instaforex account , why?
        Hello sister
        I couldn't comment directly to your comment, maybe a technical problem caused this so below is my comment to your question and i wish
        you benefit and your problem resolves soon

I was away from the forum and just returned a week ago, I have heard there are some technical issues that is now being resolved so this may be the reason of bonus delay if you mean your accumulated bonus is not updated, But if you mean that your accumulated bonus has been updated but you didn't receive your bonus so i advice you to contact admins or moderators to know the reason for this problem, Also check your activity in the forum and have you written useful posts during the past weeks or not

These are all the possible reasons

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post

posts as mentioned in rules of the program, I even didn't write a total of 10 posts since the bonus for quality program has started

Also and this is the most important i have not received any messages concerning any refused posts as according to the rules i should receive a message for every post i think and the reason for refusal

Hello mate, The End i have notice that 95% percent members are facing this problem like you.It should have informed you by email that your posts will be rejected. But I can assure you that these problems will be solved soon by IT department.You should never take tantrums as all the members are facing the same problem.Yesterday i have send my one post for claim which has been successfully approved.You can check the attachment below.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210120-063249.png
Views:	1
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	17400534

Today i I wanted to claim my update today but unfortunately, that same as you i get this option that my posts has been resfusal by editor.One of my posts was approved yesterday, but today when I wanted to claim another post, I received this message without any email notification.When I did not claim more than one post, how can it be said that I have the claim 10 times and it has been canceled.So I think this is a technical error that will be fixed very soonClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210120-014055.png
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	17400537

We are also facing this problem with you. I hope the admin will solve this issue very soon. So keep up the good work and trust the trusted admin. He never left us in difficult time.

Regards,
          Tacaz
          Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post

This problem is also happening to me. I think their Mt5 forum is having a problem with all the members, so the admin has the right to solve this problem.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Every body facing this problem, so i requested to admit and moderator to sort out this problem, because in my opinion it is a technical error which will be solved soon, so don't worry and don't feel depressed.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Today first time I click on the option "Claim this post to be qualified" at my latest update, in my trading journal. When I click on the option "Claim this post to be qualified", the option was shown as it by clicking multiple times. After a few minutes, I received an email containing this content.

Unfortunately, the post you sent([link to post]) did not pass the editor's check due to Poor English therefore it cannot participate in the bonus program. Your material can be retested, but not earlier than the next day. We remind you that you have used 9 attempts out of 10 possible.

I want to ask a few questions from the administration team-related "Claim this post to be qualified"
                1. Why it showed that I used 9 attempts out of 10 as I click on only one post?
                2. Please show us a demo post that fulfills the criteria for the bonus.
                3. This is an English forum, all members try their best to provide the best content in each post that others can read and understand easily. Then why you imposed this rule?
                4. I always try to write the best content in my trading journal, I used user-friendly language in my trading journal, that everyone read and understand my trading journal easily. Even though my latest update is rejected. I spend more than two hours writing this post and then spend a half-hour correcting the sentence and implementation the punctuation in my post. I am disappointed to see the rejected label on my post.
                5. I read professional trader's analysis and even their posts do not contain such kinds of rules.
                6. I am a legit member of this forum and working on this forum since December 2018, you can check my profile as my track record is clean.
                7. I always fight against the spammers, so no one comment that I support the spamming, but it does not mean that all members know the English language like a P.H.D.
                8. I requested to administration team, please terminate this rule otherwise this forum will squander many best authors.

"Satisfaction is more important than your success"
                My Latest Trading journal update is below
                https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Remember You can claim 1 post in two hours, if you claim more then 1 post under two hrs then you face such error. And about the rejection please before sending any post for Claim, Please check spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes then claim, if a user forgets to claim his/ her post then that post does not participate in the bonus program.
                  InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

It seems we are posting for English more than the Forex market :newy:

Well lets see, whats on the way - too many rules or we can say that rules are ruling now :snegurka:

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

How are you ?, i wish you are ok

Thanks for your explanation. But still the problem of rejection reason, I don't know which of my posts have been rejected because i have not been notified by E-mail of any rejection

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Lolz atleast the first post I claimed is approved :los11:

Name:	20210121_180754.png
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	17400849

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Yesterday, I also claimed for my post 1st time, but got refusal with intimation that "I have used 9 attempts out of 10". After reading so many posts here, it looks that some systematic error is there. So a "Humble Request" is forwarded to the focal person to look into the matter. Thanks
                          Gullz Trading Journal

Hard-work works when fueled with Dedication and Commitment

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                            Remember You can claim 1 post in two hours, if you claim more then 1 post under two hrs then you face such error. And about the rejection please before sending any post for Claim, Please check spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes then claim, if a user forgets to claim his/ her post then that post does not participate in the bonus program.
                            When someone clicks on the option "Claim this post to be qualified" then why this option not hide? When someone clicks on this option and this option remains same as it, then he/she tries again and again and click on this option multiple time, and system count all strikes. This is not the member's fault please try to consider it. In my trading journal, my only two posts are rejected and today I received an email which contains that "We remind you that you have used 8 attempts out of 10 possible".

I respect all members irrespective of senior or junior. I am sorry if someone not liked this post. I am not against anyone, so please avoid bad comments on this post. Today I read Interlock's, bappy4x's, and PhilipOscar posts which were labeled as approved. I am happy to see this labeled on their posts.

When I checked these all posts in an application for grammar checking. Interlock's post was clear and having no grammatical mistakes but bappy4x's post has a total of 72 grammatical mistakes, and PhilipOscar's post has also 34 mistakes. I am also using that application for checking grammatical mistakes which I used to check Interlock, bappy4x's, and PhilipOscar's posts. My today's post has no grammatical mistake but even it is rejected.

In the future, if our all posts checked by the moderator and they qualified our posts then what is the function of ISCA?
                            Does it mean next time the bonus will pay by manual calculation?

"Satisfaction is more important than your success"
                            My Latest Trading journal update is below
                            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hello sir and my.seniors
                              My bonus is not updating in my instaforex account. Please solve my problem ,what's problem occurs with my bonus
                              My bonus is not updating. Why??
                              I got 71.9 dollars previous week ,but its still not updating. t has been paid from mt5 , you can see following screenshot .please help me . if you know admin names ,kindly send me

Name:	Screenshot_20210120-101618.png
Views:	2
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	17400557

Name:	Screenshot_20210119-195425.png
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	17400558

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...being-updating

Comment

Advanced mode

X