Why are my posts in the journal section being merged together?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why are my posts in the journal section being merged together?
    Every time I write a post in the journal section it gets merged with the one above it? What is going one???

Also, every other journal has the last post on PAGE 1 but my journal has the last post on the last page "PAGE 131"

What's up with that too?
    My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal -
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by GENERAL View Post
    Every time I write a post in the journal section it gets merged with the one above it? What is going one???

Also, every other journal has the last post on PAGE 1 but my journal has the last post on the last page "PAGE 131"

What's up with that too?

don't be worried mate you can solve this with your ownself go into the your setting then into the general setting and then you can choose one option named ......Thread Display Mode:...... where you can choose the last post to the first page or the first post to the first page this will solve your problem mate ???

Click image for larger version

Name:	_dhf.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	17400233

Mate i hope that you can understand my answer and solve your problem please ?

Regarding

PhilipOscar location Mt5 forum

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

What's up with that too?
      If you view your own post it will be on the last page but when other members see it on the first page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210119-205002_compress19.png
Views:	1
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	17400236
      God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Thank you both for taking the time to comment. I can see my latest posts in the first page inside my journal now.

The only problem left is why are my posts getting merged together. The post I made yesterday and the one from today appear as one post.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Anyone going to answer me??? Why my posts in the journal section are being merged together, even if I post them on different days and different times????????

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Anyone going to answer me??? Why my posts in the journal section are being merged together, even if I post them on different days and different times????????
            Well, try to wait 12 hours at least between each post, I think this will solve your problem.
            We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
            Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Youcefstyles View Post
              Well, try to wait 12 hours at least between each post, I think this will solve your problem.
              I will try the 12-hour method but check my posts. You will find I sometimes wait more than 24 hours and they still get merged (no matter how big the post is). It's frustrating.

Comment

Advanced mode

X