To Administrative Team, Confusion Regarding New Withdrawing Rules.
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

To Administrative Team, Confusion Regarding New Withdrawing Rules.
    Respected Admin, and all the members of Administrative Team,

First, I will start with a big Thank You! For transforming the forum and implementing a bonus system that focuses on quality and is fair and square for all members.

Second, I see that yesterday, the MT5 Admin has updated the bonus withdrawing rules effective from 14th December 2020.

Where he/she mentioned that the trading is allowed only through EURUSDweek Instafutures trading pair, in this following thread :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-forum-bonuses

Confusion:

1. We are now only allowed to trade in EURUSDweek Instafutures pair to generate and withdraw profits.

OR

2. We can trade in any trading pair listed in our terminal to generate profits and only to withdraw the generated profits, we have to fulfill the trading condition of closing a deal of 0.25 lot per $100, on the mentioned EURUSDweek Instafutures pair.

So, please clear this confusion and be specific and clear.

Regards,

R3Spawn.
    Trading Journal : R3spawn Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think every pair allow to trade if this eurusd week allow then it will have a very high spread and making profit will be very difficult from this pair lets see what will be doing next work with only one pair will be makes us frustrated.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Honey Bee View Post
      I think every pair allow to trade if this eurusd week allow then it will have a very high spread and making profit will be very difficult from this pair lets see what will be doing next work with only one pair will be makes us frustrated.
      Yes, I also think that all trading pairs should be allowed and only for fulfilling the trading conditions of closing a deal of 0.25 lot per $100 profit we have to execute a deal on EURUSDweek Instafutures pair.

Also, if we are just allowed to trade and generate profit from that EURUSDweek Instafutures pair, then that is highly difficult because first it is not a standard futures pairs and second the spread is too high. Hence, profiting through trading this pair would be very difficult and would really make traders out here frustrated.

Still, we should wait for a clear answer and reply from the administrative team.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by R3spawn View Post
        1. We are now only allowed to trade in EURUSDweek Instafutures pair to generate and withdraw profits.

OR

2. We can trade in any trading pair listed in our terminal to generate profits and only to withdraw the generated profits, we have to fulfill the trading condition of closing a deal of 0.25 lot per $100, on the mentioned EURUSDweek Instafutures pair.
        Read this mate. It's clearly mentioned that:

Only EURUSDweek Instafutures is available for trading.

Other's pair aren't allowed for trading.

This is also mentioned clearly that:

*Bonuses received before December 14 are not subject to this condition.

So if you have balance before December 14 then you can trade any pair which are available in your terminal. But for next weekly bonus you have trade ONLY on EURUSDweek currency.

My confusion is: What will happen to our old balance? As account is same so new weekly bonus will be added in the same account. Then what will be the rules applied here?

I don't think it's a wise decision to apply this rule to trade only in EURUSDweek. They can apply that for requesting withdraw, a trader must have to open a trade in EURUSDweek with $0.25 lot size for $100 capital account.

Hope everything will be solved soon. MT5 forum and Instaforex never upset us before, so hopefully this time they won't upset us by this new rules. Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. :elka: :yol:

When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

this is impossible to trade and make profit with this pair which having huge amount of spread and it's not moving at all. how could we trade? even what is the basic factors we will look for trading this pair?
          global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

First, I will start with a big Thank You! For transforming the forum and implementing a bonus system that focuses on quality and is fair and square for all members.

Second, I see that yesterday, the MT5 Admin has updated the bonus withdrawing rules effective from 14th December 2020.

Where he/she mentioned that the trading is allowed only through EURUSDweek Instafutures trading pair, in this following thread :

Confusion:

OR

Regards,

R3Spawn.
            Thank you for bringing this to the notice of the respected administration of MT5 forum. I guess to reduce the withdrawal magnitude, that was why this rule was introduced, particularly at this time that traders are now having huge balances in their trading account. To start with, EURUSDweek of instafutures is a future that has never existed in the financial markets, it might have been created due to this programs, i do not think this is cool. We are to be forced to trade that instrument only, that will certainly make forum members to disappear one after the other, the withdrawing condition is an almost impossible mission for traders even with good money in their accounts.

I can only plead with the management to rethink about this rule at this time that the forum is now getting better with nicest qualities and popularities on the internet.
            PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
              Read this mate. It's clearly mentioned that:

Only EURUSDweek Instafutures is available for trading.

Other's pair aren't allowed for trading.

This is also mentioned clearly that:

*Bonuses received before December 14 are not subject to this condition.

So if you have balance before December 14 then you can trade any pair which are available in your terminal. But for next weekly bonus you have trade ONLY on EURUSDweek currency.

My confusion is: What will happen to our old balance? As account is same so new weekly bonus will be added in the same account. Then what will be the rules applied here?

I don't think it's a wise decision to apply this rule to trade only in EURUSDweek. They can apply that for requesting withdraw, a trader must have to open a trade in EURUSDweek with $0.25 lot size for $100 capital account.

Hope everything will be solved soon. MT5 forum and Instaforex never upset us before, so hopefully this time they won't upset us by this new rules. Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. :elka: :yol:
              Hello mate,

If only EURUSDweek pair is allowed for trading then this would be a very harsh rule and that would make the worth of bonus near to zero.

So, I think EURUSDweek pair will only be used to fulfill the 0.25 lot trading condition per $100 profit to withdraw our profits, and rest we can trade on all pairs. But still, we should wait for confirmation from the Administrative Team.

And, yes InstaForex never disappoints, so we should hold our nerves and expect the best.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Its time to creat a new account and dettach old account if your old account have much balance or you will be confusing when you trade with a new bonus or your profit will gone due the speard is very high..

Really i dont like that new rules.. only trade with one pair which is have a big spread.. this is rules only want to make a trader hard to get a profit..
                God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

actually i do not know whats happened in mt5 forum. i hope all will be clear very soon. i have strong believe in mt5. from the beginning i am in the mt5. so i think mt5 will do all the welfare of the forum user. they take action for various spammers. now the new tradings rules in one pair is really upset for us. i request the authority to remove this rules and think from the forum user side.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Actually I'm surprised to see this rule, I don't think it's good idea to apply this rule. The new trading instrument EURUSDweek never exist in Financial markets as ola4real just said. And this will make it difficult to trade because if you take a look on the chart, there is no clear movements, just up and down with very huge spread +1000 ! It's very hard to trade it. Even completing 0.25 lot size on this instrument is not easy. What's gonna happen when we have both old bonuses and new one in our account ? we need some clarification. Thank you !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_31.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	17391327

We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
                    Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Youcefstyles View Post
                      Actually I'm surprised to see this rule, I don't think it's good idea to apply this rule. The new trading instrument EURUSDweek never exist in Financial markets as ola4real just said. And this will make it difficult to trade because if you take a look on the chart, there is no clear movements, just up and down with very huge spread +1000 ! It's very hard to trade it. Even completing 0.25 lot size on this instrument is not easy. What's gonna happen when we have both old bonuses and new one in our account ? we need some clarification. Thank you !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]310000[/ATTACH]
                      I agree with you and ola4real, this EURUSDweek pair looks like a custom created pair especially for this bonus program. And, to be approx this pair is fluctuating between 1200-2100 pips spread.

And, yes forget about trading with this pair, even completing the 0.25 trading conditions looks a bit difficult and though I have not yet checked how much margin it will require to open a 0.25 lot, that's another concern.

Also, if we go into the technicality, the opening of a 0.25 lot on this EURUSDweek pair with an average 1500 pips spread then the moment we open our trade we will be having a trade floating in huge loss of minus $375.

So, either way, this trading rule is very harsh and will lead users to stop posting and leave the forum.

Hence, the Administration Team should rethink or explain to us how these rules are right, correct, and not difficult to implement.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Confusion:

OR

Regards,

R3Spawn.

Greetings Admin, Moderators, and all forum users. EURUSDweek is only available for trading. The steps taken by Mt5 Form and InstaForex are correct for the users of the forum and the forum. But this rule is not good. It is more but 0.10 lots from 11 balances per issuer. It is very difficult to calculate the profit from this pair per day. .But it is not allowed to trade any other pair with bonus after December 14,/2020.For more details kindly loot at my opened orders on EURUSDweek, pair.You need to consider on my orders its not giving me any profit.Its not best to forum users.Admin need to add any type of change in this matter.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201216-162138.png
Views:	1
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	17391350

Regards,

Tacaz.
                        Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Sorry. Me on the forum. Don't give bonuses and become new rules every day. Come on, forum members are being harassed. This is equivalent to not giving a bonus.
                          :elka:K430 Trading Journal:elka:
                          Remember Always use small lots

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Tacaz View Post
                            Greetings Admin, Moderators, and all forum users. EURUSDweek is only available for trading. The steps taken by Mt5 Form and InstaForex are correct for the users of the forum and the forum. But this rule is not good. It is more but 0.10 lots from 11 balances per issuer. It is very difficult to calculate the profit from this pair per day. .But it is not allowed to trade any other pair with bonus after December 14,/2020.For more details kindly loot at my opened orders on EURUSDweek, pair.You need to consider on my orders its not giving me any profit.Its not best to forum users.Admin need to add any type of change in this matter.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]310040[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Tacaz.
                            Thank you for sharing this screenshot. Well, after seeing this picture I think it's not that hard to trade this instrument because 0.25 lot size won't take a large margin of your account and even huge spread won't effect your account. So, a 1000 spread with 0.10 lot size will only means 1$ and this is acceptable. But the question still, can we trade other pairs too after completing the trading conditions on this instrument ?

We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
                            Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by Youcefstyles View Post
                              Thank you for sharing this screenshot. Well, after seeing this picture I think it's not that hard to trade this instrument because 0.25 lot size won't take a large margin of your account and even huge spread won't effect your account. So, a 1000 spread with 0.10 lot size will only means 1$ and this is acceptable. But the question still, can we trade other pairs too after completing the trading conditions on this instrument ?
                              yes you can trade other pairs

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode

X