X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Request to reopen the Encyclopedia
    Hello Respectful Sir:

I hope you are fine. I used this forum for trading knowledge from encyclopedia thread as there were many popular posts about the trading. Mt5 domain was best but this invest social is very best as we have many option in it.

I joined the trading journal but I didn't receive the bonus of 10-12 posts approved. So, I left the forum and worked on social media.

Today, I am here to request to all moderators of forum. Kindly reopen the encyclopedia forum or other thread like encyclopedia. Because we want to learn and there was also best answer question section which gave us the bonus weekly.

Please accept my post. Similarly, encyclical thread is best for best answer question. Other topic we will share here related to encyclopedia. If anyone know the best topic, kindly share here. Your comment is necessary.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Sajjad Akbar View Post
    Hello Respectful Sir:

I hope you are fine. I used this forum for trading knowledge from the encyclopedia thread as there were many popular posts about trading. Mt5 domain was best but this invest social is very best as we have many options in it.

I joined the trading journal but I didn't receive the bonus of 10-12 posts approved. So, I left the forum and worked on social media.

Today, I am here to request all moderators of the forum. Kindly reopen the encyclopedia forum or other thread like an encyclopedia. Because we want to learn and there was also best answer question section which gave us the bonus weekly.

Please accept my post. Similarly, the encyclical thread is best for the best answer questions. Another topic we will share here is related to the encyclopedia. If anyone knows the best topic, kindly share it here. Your comment is necessary.

This is a Good Idea I also want to reopen the encyclopedia section again. thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello Respectful Sir:

I hope you are fine. I used this forum for trading knowledge from encyclopedia thread as there were many popular posts about the trading. Mt5 domain was best but this invest social is very best as we have many option in it.

Today, I am here to request to all moderators of forum. Kindly reopen the encyclopedia forum or other thread like encyclopedia. Because we want to learn and there was also best answer question section which gave us the bonus weekly.

Please accept my post. Similarly, encyclical thread is best for best answer question. Other topic we will share here related to encyclopedia. If anyone know the best topic, kindly share here. Your comment is necessary.

palees re open encyclopedia

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Officials will have to answer your question because most of the SEO and traffic expression in Encyclopedia has been increasing considerably. This has made the mt5 forum even more profitable since it was closed. Although the mt5 forum is still a big burden, but after correct the previous work, all moderators and admins should pay attention to it.
        ​​​​​​

I requested all moderate and administration.

​​​​​​
        MT5 Administration

Aviz

Mt5guru

deathstar

Passionate Pisces
        ​​​​​​​
        [✓Guestteam Trading Journal✓]

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Guestteam View Post
          Officials will have to answer your question because most of the SEO and traffic expression in Encyclopedia has been increasing considerably. This has made the mt5 forum even more profitable since it was closed. Although the mt5 forum is still a big burden, but after correct the previous work, all moderators and admins should pay attention to it.
          ​​​​​​

I requested all moderate and administration.

​​​​​​
          MT5 Administration

Aviz

Mt5guru

deathstar

Passionate Pisces
          I am also in your favor. I request to all respectful moderator to restart this section again. Please

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Happy-Hunter View Post

This is a Good Idea I also want to reopen the encyclopedia section again. thank you
            I think this will be best opportunity for us in investsocial.com

Let's wait for the admin reply.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Request to reopen the Encyclopedia
              Earlier, we had many contests: Such as-

1. Best Topic Starter (Monthly)
              2. Black Frame Talent (Daily)
              3. Forex Encyclopedia (Weekly/Monthly)
              4. Best Review Contest (Weekly/Monthly)

Now we have only Guess the Forex Trend (Weekly) contest available for participation.

It happens because Only Guess the Forex Trend contest is 100% solid and corruption-free. Others became corrupted. Mainly, that's why forum authority closed those Contests. Hopefully, Invest Social will introduce a new Contest for forum users.

Long live our Invest Social forum and Instaforex.
              When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Interlock , your suggestion is good but I will say No to opening such contests because lots of spamming and scamming goes on, and the genuine members are deprived always.

I will be happy if any core member of InstaForex would be there for monitoring

Me an old member but till me fought for existence in this forum ...if you want to know the reason that is unknown
                KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

As for me, I don't think there are new things to be said in the Encyclopedia section. Besides, the main reason for this forum is for us to learn how to trade, so the Encyclopedia section is a bit of a deviation. Many might want this only for their self-serving purposes, but if the true purpose of the forum is to be followed, we then need a trading contest in the forum, not such as the closed Encyclopedia kind of contest. Many trading contests could spice the forum up, we can even distribute ourselves into teams. I shall give ideas if such a contest is approved.
                  PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
                  https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X