No bonus is credit to instaforex account.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

No bonus is credit to instaforex account.
    Hello Respectful Sir ( Mt5guru and Mr.Aviz )

Last bonus we received on 18-03-2022. And I received $39 which was credited to my account. After that, the updating process started. It took about 23 days to fully update. This week, we received the bonus on Monday, Tuesday, and last Friday. Everyone received the bonus. The bonus is credited to their accounts. Except for some members who didn't receive. Although the accumulated bonus changed in the forum profile. And not received in the account. I requested Mr.Aviz, he said that you would receive the next bonus in your account. But last weekly bonus 14 didn't receive. I worked hard to earn a bonus. But technical fault put my efforts into water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220414-142346.png
Views:	46
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	17944351

Kindly solve the issue. It is going to complete in one week but I have not received any bonus yet to my account. I request to you, please transfer my weekly bonus of $75 to my attached account. This is technically a fault that I didn't receive. And I hope that my request will be accepted soon. And I will receive the bonus in my account 51015451.

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

X