Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Kindly help me . no body reply me
    Kindly help me . no body reply me

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by meraLOveH
    Any of the verification team from InstaForex, who help me. I was changed my name from last year. I was using the instaforex account with my new name but a few days ago my 2nd level verification was expired. I uploaded the new bank statement and they are asking me to upload additional but I have only one document. My first time 2nd level was approved on bank statement only. And this time, no one is helping me. I am old used of the instaforex. I has passed 5-6 months to me with instaforex.

Today they cancel my first level, asking me to upload additional ID identity. Because I uploaded the old ID card. I have the proof when I changed my name on ID card. And today I upload the old document. And I have no extra document for 1st level and 2nd level verification except my ID card and Bank statement. I have also proof of changing name certificate. I sent the email to verification team, but they are not interested to solve my issue.

If any moderator of the instaforex, who help me. I also filled the call back forum but not receive any call.

Kindly help me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461338[/ATTACH]
    I have requested but no one is interested to help me. Kindly help me. And suggest me

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by meraLOveH
      I have requested but no one is interested to help me. Kindly help me. And suggest me
      Hey, can you provide a screenshot of the verification page from the trader cabin? Don't forget to blur any sensitive information.
      Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by fadilah
        Hey, can you provide a screenshot of the verification page from the trader cabin? Don't forget to blur any sensitive information.
        I have uploaded again. But see what they can ask...

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode

X