Some tips to avoid rejection by the editorial team shared by Tacaz.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

For a few days, I have been discerning that members have joined here. Frankly, they do not know how to get posts approved and why they are rejected. So I will declare my point of view in this regard.

How to approve posts without rejection:

This is a frequently requested question about how to get posts approved by the editorial team. We need to follow a few steps to get posts approved. So let’s move on to today’s topic without wasting time. Some tips can prove useful for you guys.

• Try to write short posts: Every member who is trusted today has indeed gone through a time when his posts were rejected. But when the reason came up, it was that we used to write long posts. In which exceptional grammatical and punctuation etc were found. The advantage of writing short posts is that it will reduce errors that you can easily remove.

• Post in the wrong section: I have seen some new members are sharing forecasts, analyses, and outlooks about the various types of assets in the trade journal section. And it is frequently not allowed. Try to analyze an asset in the limited section of the live trading discussion area. It is a valuable tip to avoid rejection by the respected team.

• Make sure your content is not meaningless: This proves that your post has no meaning. In such a case, it is better to post clearly that a reader can understand the significance that what you are attempting to present. And beyond that, you should buy Grammarly premium accounts which will help you 99%.

I hope you all figure out that if you need any more help, you can contact me without any hesitation.

Best regards,
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Comment

Advanced mode

X