X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

To avoid Spamming, What can MT5 do?
    Dear Administrator/Moderators,

Hope everyone is safe from this dangerous corona virus disease. Recently we witness that Spammers are taking full control in this wonderful forum. Best answer contest already destroyed by these spammers. Now they have focus on Trading journal and Best review contest. As a senior member i witness many good initiatives by taken by MT5 forum earlier to avoid spamming. I think it's time to implement these rules again. Such as:

1. Set a daily post limit. It should 20-25 posts per day in whole forum. Forum user will focus on quality full post as they have posting limitation.

2. Locked all trading journal in Saturday and Sunday. And re-open it in Monday. User discuss useless in weekend time.

3. For Fully withdraw-able contest set daily limit of 10 posts per day.

A forum can't run by this way. Spammer are taking full advantage of this forum and good quality full user won't get anything. As auto system won't able to find these spammers so our moderator should follow these above three rules strictly which will discourage spammers.

Hope MT5 forum will get relief from this spammers heaven situation.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post

Hope everyone is safe from this dangerous corona virus disease. Recently we witness that Spammers are taking full control in this wonderful forum. Best answer contest already destroyed by these spammers. Now they have focus on Trading journal and Best review contest. As a senior member i witness many good initiatives by taken by MT5 forum earlier to avoid spamming. I think it's time to implement these rules again. Such as:

1. Set a daily post limit. It should 20-25 posts per day in whole forum. Forum user will focus on quality full post as they have posting limitation.

2. Locked all trading journal in Saturday and Sunday. And re-open it in Monday. User discuss useless in weekend time.

A forum can't run by this way. Spammer are taking full advantage of this forum and good quality full user won't get anything. As auto system won't able to find these spammers so our moderator should follow these above three rules strictly which will discourage spammers.

I feel once the forum tried all the things and at last they decided to implement the automatic systems because with such less moderators its not possible to look after all this heavy task ,now frankly very less number of moderators are there as maximum quit their jobs what i feel with some unknown reasons .So if we tell also to our Aviz brother ,he can't do much as all are automatic but yes if you report personally some posts ,he can look after those as he is a very active person .

But overall you are very correct ,spammers are just earning brilliantly here making some 150-200$ per week from post in bonus and old members are getting between 15-50$ if they are very much active .Apart from that in best answer also we saw suddenly a guy got $600 plus for likes with no much valid reason .I feel its all about the Search engine likes matters ,though i felt suddenly announcing and giving prize with new rules was not good ,it should be done before starting the contests .Now in best review also same thing me seeing that in some reviews without much solid contents ,25-30 unregistered likes are there .Me not telling all are wrong because Forum administrators are the main judge .

You and me can just raise the voice but if the administrative people are satisfied there is nothing to say .
    KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I agree with you mate, and in addition to your suggestions i hope that forum administration also disable the edit function on posts, because most of spammers make very short posts in few seconds in order to catch the first place in each question to place their answers or their posts on the first place quickly, then they edit it again to increase number of characters of these posts, because this can bring them maximum number of likes.
      My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I agree with you 100%

You know last week few members on this forum get over $250 bonus for their one week post, and someone reached almost $300 for his one week post, this is amazing but they are getting like this bonus with spamming and for them, we are getting very less bonus, because for every section forum has the department to divide the bonus with members and that's why we are getting very very less bonus than them. I don't want to mention the user name but one guy gets $510 bonus for his two weeks and two users get above $450 for their two weeks' posts, this is an outstanding performance by them because of our admin or moderator is not able to catch them.

Bonuses are shared for each category, now if a handful of people take the bonus in this way then how do we come to get a good bonus?

Admin and Moderator please do something
        Check the link below to Learn How to get Daily 10 Pips from the Market

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Check this :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14345223

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Check this also please:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14347751

I have the suggestion's for the team of the MT5 forum if they want to control at the cheaters that I already shared with Mr. Aviz, to disabled the edit option or don't approve the posts of the members, set the pots approval at the posts of the member's and for those peoples who are mentioning me treat equally for all the members, I am one is who is supporting to these methods to stop the cheating at the MT5 forum, if I will be the cheater than I will not give my precious thanks to the starter of this thread and to the other peoples of this thread that you can check.
            ForexRider's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X