Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I want to unlink my account
    Mr. Forum Director, please kindly remove my linked account now to link a new account before sending the competition bonus. Thank you.

Account number 10463341
    Trading Journal ahmed1986
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmed1986 View Post
    Mr. Forum Director, please kindly remove my linked account now to link a new account before sending the competition bonus. Thank you.

Account number 10463341
    Only you can UN-link your account, click at on profile tab and than click at on the bonus for the post, in this you will see the option for the UN-link or click at the account that is attached already it will be UN-linked if the two months has been passed, after the UN-linking you can attach the new account.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Humor View Post
      Only you can UN-link your account, click at on profile tab and than click at on the bonus for the post, in this you will see the option for the UN-link or click at the account that is attached already it will be UN-linked if the two months has been passed, after the UN-linking you can attach the new account.

How much does my brother forum administrator see only the ability to decipher the account?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	17261128
      Trading Journal ahmed1986

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmed1986 View Post
        How much does my brother forum administrator see only the ability to decipher the account?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178538[/ATTACH]
        It's impossible to detached this account because the system has find the cheat activity in your account.

Last edited by ; 16-03-2020, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode

X