Need Your Kind Attention ADMIN & MODERATORS!!!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Need Your Kind Attention ADMIN & MODERATORS!!!
    Dear Respected MT5 Authority,

Good evening. Recently we witness that many old forum users are leaving this MT5 forum due to spammers win-win situation. Earlier MT5 forum wasn't like that. At present MT5 forum becomes a heaven for the spammers. Spammers are able to post 5 posts(which contains more than 600 characters) within 5 minutes, which is impossible for a normal user. They might use software to post like that. And they also wins good bonus and best answer contest prize also. My question is where is our MT5 forum authority(Admin & Moderators)? Why they remains silent about this serious issue!!!

A small proof in best answer contest prize. Software based posting. It's just a example. There are a lots of talented spammers available in this forum now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	17536559

As we can't use these software because we have ethics and we love MT5 forum so much. We can't let this forum to be controlled by these spammers. If you can't stop these then let us know, we will leave this forum before something happens worst. We don't want to leave this forum as like some old well reputed forum users. We need to kind attention and solution about this serious issue.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post

Good evening. Recently we witness that many old forum users are leaving this MT5 forum due to spammers win-win situation. Earlier MT5 forum wasn't like that. At present MT5 forum becomes a heaven for the spammers. Spammers are able to post 5 posts(which contains more than 600 characters) within 5 minutes, which is impossible for a normal user. They might use software to post like that. And they also wins good bonus and best answer contest prize also. My question is where is our MT5 forum authority(Admin & Moderators)? Why they remains silent about this serious issue!!!

A small proof in best answer contest prize. Software based posting. It's just a example. There are a lots of talented spammers available in this forum now.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]170118[/ATTACH]

As we can't use these software because we have ethics and we love MT5 forum so much. We can't let this forum to be controlled by these spammers. If you can't stop these then let us know, we will leave this forum before something happens worst. We don't want to leave this forum as like some old well reputed forum users. We need to kind attention and solution about this serious issue.
    do you think anyone will listen to you? all we know who are doing copy pasting and spamming and they are getting big bonus.

now again poor bonus came into my account. this is craziness because mod/admin loves those spammer and they are working in a group.they will reply your journal within a sec.

i have complaint to mod/admin even IFX stuffs and there was no response and not solution. this was happening from last several months.

forum stuffs are loving those spammer and that was the reason they unban their id and now no one will listen to your voice. even mod gave me a punishment once just because i have raised my voice.. even now you will see this time again i have raised my voice so they will show me their power once.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170118[/ATTACH]

Really this is very important to follow morality and ethics because the next world is very important than the world because world duration is very fewest moments than the next world. We need to maintain all the rules and procedures. I also know the activities of spammers. Sometimes I did it if I honest. But forum standard needs to maintain that's a reason I also expect immediate action so that mt5 forum can preserve his standard.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by tender View Post
        do you think anyone will listen to you? all we know who are doing copy pasting and spamming and they are getting big bonus.

now again poor bonus came into my account. this is craziness because mod/admin loves those spammer and they are working in a group.they will reply your journal within a sec.

i have complaint to mod/admin even IFX stuffs and there was no response and not solution. this was happening from last several months.

forum stuffs are loving those spammer and that was the reason they unban their id and now no one will listen to your voice. even mod gave me a punishment once just because i have raised my voice.. even now you will see this time again i have raised my voice so they will show me their power once.
        Pleasure to hear that you also concern about this abnormal attitude of MT5 forum users. Hopefully very soon it will fix and spammers won't get any interest to earn through illegal way. We need a strong super moderator like PhantomTrader. Still, spammers don't stop their works. As they earn good then why should they stop!!!

I don't know how could it possible to post 8 posts in just 11 minutes especially in Best Answer Contest Prize!!!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	17250398

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

We have talked much about this issue before, so i only will talk about the suggestions which can help in solving this issue, which are :
          - Placing a daily limit to number of posts to be 10 posts maximum per day, because this will return the quality again to the posts.
          - Increasing number of moderators in order to decrease the depend on the automated system in calculating the bonus, because this system can be deceived easily by the spammers.

I hope that we get good reaction from MT5 administration about this issue, because MT5 forum is considered our second house, and we all wish the best to this great forum.
          My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

After i have posted this comment , as it's clear i have left , but for the last time i saw this thread the day you posted about it waiting for a someone to respond to you , but here we are after 2 or 3 days and you got no answer , again and again , you think you will get a response ? , i think you are dreaming , you may even be attacked later like how a fool crazy worthless insect did to me carrying out some accusations before some of the old members who have now left kick its back head , this was after i have talked about the spamming and how the forum becomes , you remember when ? , it was more than 6 months ago and here it's the forum still since over 2 years running in the same circle , there is no solution for this forum , you know no one will gonna do anything and spammers will continue to take it , you know this is the end

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by elssayed View Post
              We have talked much about this issue before, so i only will talk about the suggestions which can help in solving this issue, which are :
              - Placing a daily limit to number of posts to be 10 posts maximum per day, because this will return the quality again to the posts.
              - Increasing number of moderators in order to decrease the depend on the automated system in calculating the bonus, because this system can be deceived easily by the spammers.

I hope that we get good reaction from MT5 administration about this issue, because MT5 forum is considered our second house, and we all wish the best to this great forum.
              I agree with you mate ,this is the only thing which can stop this spammers for now , 10 posts per day for each member will give anyone what he deserve and there is something more important i wanna add it with you suggestion which is :
              -Disabling the "edit " function on posts : because they make posts in few seconds to catch the first place then they edit it again , so this will stop them .
              We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
              Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

so after your compliant a week passed what do you think guys? did you see any response from admin or mod? did you see any clean up forum?

what i have said was the truth.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

this forum is run by whom? we have doubt?

spammers are blasting in this forum and no action taken?

bonus decreased dramatically and this is impossible for us to continue in this forum.

no notice from admin or mod.. seems they all are sleeping over months and months.

---------- Post added 02-09-2020 at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-08-2020 at 04:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by The End View Post
                  After i have posted this comment , as it's clear i have left , but for the last time i saw this thread the day you posted about it waiting for a someone to respond to you , but here we are after 2 or 3 days and you got no answer , again and again , you think you will get a response ? , i think you are dreaming , you may even be attacked later like how a fool crazy worthless insect did to me carrying out some accusations before some of the old members who have now left kick its back head , this was after i have talked about the spamming and how the forum becomes , you remember when ? , it was more than 6 months ago and here it's the forum still since over 2 years running in the same circle , there is no solution for this forum , you know no one will gonna do anything and spammers will continue to take it , you know this is the end

this is the end of this forum.. soon this will be visitor less and also member less. this forum is ideal place for spammers and copy pasted. criminal activity and conspiracy involved everywhere. actually there is no duty to clean up this forum for forum stuffs, what do you think guys?

i have no more request to admin or mod because they are sleeping.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by tender View Post
                    this forum is run by whom? we have doubt?

spammers are blasting in this forum and no action taken?

bonus decreased dramatically and this is impossible for us to continue in this forum.

no notice from admin or mod.. seems they all are sleeping over months and months.

---------- Post added 02-09-2020 at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-08-2020 at 04:20 PM ----------

this is the end of this forum.. soon this will be visitor less and also member less. this forum is ideal place for spammers and copy pasted. criminal activity and conspiracy involved everywhere. actually there is no duty to clean up this forum for forum stuffs, what do you think guys?

i have no more request to admin or mod because they are sleeping.
                    moderator have more ids and be spammer too , what you think ..??
                    Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i am an old member of this forum, and things are really messy at this forum, there was a time when Toxic was Super Moderator of this great forum and he was a nightmare for all the spammer, since his departure from this forum, things have changed a great deal, i am not active in this forum anymore mainly because i cant see any good traders on this forum anymore, i will still remember those times when this forum ruled the whole world. Admin should think about improving this forum so that it can be restored to its glorious days.

My Harmonic trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Yes shared man and motor work over here in Forex trading business very excellent in Forex trading supporting a best photographer in forex market and is spending time on and on Forex trading business then you getting more and more knowledge about reading that ministry corporate in knowledgeable abilities in Forex and you have to tell you have to conference about reading and enjoy this business and work habit Li

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Businesses View Post
                          Yes shared man and motor work over here in Forex trading business very excellent in Forex trading supporting a best photographer in forex market and is spending time on and on Forex trading business then you getting more and more knowledge about reading that ministry corporate in knowledgeable abilities in Forex and you have to tell you have to conference about reading and enjoy this business and work habit Li
                          This post is an example for all the moderators to see, just as i was saying that the forum is filled with these kind of useless posts one of the member posted this in the same thread WOW.

My Harmonic trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Black Mamba View Post
                            i am an old member of this forum, and things are really messy at this forum, there was a time when Toxic was Super Moderator of this great forum and he was a nightmare for all the spammer, since his departure from this forum, things have changed a great deal, i am not active in this forum anymore mainly because i cant see any good traders on this forum anymore, i will still remember those times when this forum ruled the whole world. Admin should think about improving this forum so that it can be restored to its glorious days.
                            Spammers still continuing their hard working here!!!
                            Moderators remain silent as previous. Best answer contest becomes their main target. How can a human being post more than 500 characters within 1 minutes!!! Isn't it spamming? If not then other users should try this

Hope everything will be fixed soon.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Dear Admin/Moderators,

I am replying to some threads but it is not visible. Nor it is being approved. Please help.

Thanks and best regards
                              Cerberus.

Comment

Advanced mode

X