• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Bonus of Week-1
    Bonus of Week-1 2020
    Respected Moderators and MT5 Adminstration
    I am informing you that the bonus of the week-1 of the 2020 has not been updated and also not deposited into our Instaforex accounts, is there any technical issue or the bonus time has been changed or any thing else has been happened than please clarify this issue, I hope the moderator teams will give us feedback about this issue.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Faheem Zafar View Post
    Bonus of Week-1 2020
    I am informing you that the bonus of the week-1 of the 2020 has not been updated and also not deposited into our Instaforex accounts, is there any technical issue or the bonus time has been changed or any thing else has been happened than please clarify this issue, I hope the moderator teams will give us feedback about this issue.
    Yes sir, i am also confused, why bonus is not credited yet.
    I have sent private message to administrator Mt5Guru and he says i will tell you something after contact with finance department....
    Anyway let's see when this problem will be solved...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Faheem Zafar View Post
      Bonus of Week-1 2020
      I am waiting for the posting bonus. It is Tuesday and we have not received posting bonus yet. I am sure that bonus will be credited soon. I thinks there is some problem. But we have not seen any notice from mt5 moderators.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Don't worry guys bonus will be updated as soon as possible...

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

bonus for week 1 ,2020 is now updated and i have seen only 21$ balance into my profile and this is crazy, after spending hours and hours this is the poor reward. I think there is some technical issue over there and i am expecting a bigger bonus. kindly let us know what is your condition of the profile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11221.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	17242738

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Bonus was added to my page in the forum, but it did not reach the platform, did this happen with you?
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal
            I love the good for others as I love it for myself

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by tender View Post
              bonus for week 1 ,2020 is now updated and i have seen only 21$ balance into my profile and this is crazy, after spending hours and hours this is the poor reward. I think there is some technical issue over there and i am expecting a bigger bonus. kindly let us know what is your condition of the profile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166060[/ATTACH]

Bonus looks too low according to my effort, It may be technical issue like that before we have seen couple times bonus was accumulated twice in a week. Whatever, its just a gift from Instaforex and we should not bother about it, if there any technical issue then forum authority will fix it soon.
              Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My bonus looking to low and it is not acceptable for any trader because i have idea for bonus of this week minimum 150 usd but i got it 35 usd and this is not good way for any trader and i know that it is a technical issue in forex forum and after the solution of this problem bonus will be added in our accounts....

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I appreciate that we have received so much from instaforex. But after working so many hours on this forum and working day at night we have posted so many things and we have created so many threads but still we haven't received good bonus. I was expecting a bonus amount of rupees $30 or more but I have received only $11 I don't think this is fair please look into this matter and give us more bonus. It would be very generous.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

I also think that the bonuses are very few. Offensively small. I get under 10 cents for comment. Why? Are there any moderators in this forum to explain how these bonuses are considered? Why did they delay the bonuses last week? Why didn't anyone explain the reason? We are human beings and we deserve to be respected and receive information. I will leave this forum soon because I do not like this moderation style. And I'm not going to write about these skinny bonuses.

Comment

Advanced mode

X