X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Open Letter to MT5 Administrative Team.
    Open Letter to MT5 Administrative Team :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To,

MT5 Forum Administration Team,

I don't know from where should I start and how to explain this issue or problem that we are facing but i will try my best because it's not just my voice but it's the voice of many members who are struggling in this forum week after week and let me remind you that these members who are struggling were/are the backbone of this forum that produces quality and brings quality to this forum.

Now Question arises why we all even after bringing quality to the table are struggling?

The Simple Answer to this is ISCA Bonus System.

This Bonus System is not as Intelligent as you all claim, it was at one time but not anymore specially from last 4-5 weeks because something has changed in this system without notification and that change is bringing harm to only quality members and the members that post less quantity of posts.

As, the Moderators claim, that you just post 10-20 posts per day and try to maintain good quality and then you will get a good and a very good bonus.

I would agree with them, this was true and this was the case in the past but not anymore specially from the last 4-5 weeks.

Now, this bonus system has become very harsh on those who follow what Moderators recommend and it has also become harsh on those who focus on quality rather than quantity and it is now giving them all very less bonus like $10-$20 or even less, each week and this much bonus we are getting after post high quality 70-80 posts every week as per moderators recommendation.

Now, don't tell me that this a good bonus for 70-80 posts, NO IT IS NOT.

Why?

Because other members that are posting very poor quality are getting much much bigger bonus than all of us almost 8-10 times bigger bonus than us, week after week and the reason for them getting this big bonus is that they post high number of posts every week like 200-300 posts every week (which I think is bonus hunting, spamming and flooding).

And, even after so many complaints from different senior members this issue is not been addressed and the moderators turns us down by claiming this Bonus System is Automated and we can't do anything about it and it is the best bonus system and it is the most Intelligent Bonus System, to which I say NO! NO! not anymore.

If it is Intelligent and if this Bonus System is fair then why it is rewarding consistently to all the spammers, bonus hunters and those who are just flooding the forum week after week with their mediocre or very poor quality posts? why?

We all can see it is not as Intelligent as the forum administration team thinks because it is demotivating the members who focus on quality and not quantity and posts normal quantity around 70-80 post per week and it is encouraging and rewarding the members that focus on posting very poor to mediocre quality and high quantity like 200-300 posts every week.

Because posting 200-300 posts every week with high quality is not possible and many members that are posting this large quantity are not even posting honestly and they are cheating and posting using a 50-60% copypaste template and other tricks which is hard to detect by the naked eye and it is hard to confirm even by moderators that they are cheating or copypasting.

So, my Point is when we all can see this, why the MT5 Administration Team isn't able to see this, that here bonus hunters, spammers, flooders and smart copypasters are abusing the ISCA bonus system consistently week after week and sucking very high bonus through it week after week and no one can stop them and no one cares to stop them, I just don't understand why?

My Appeal to MT5 Forum Administration is please take us seriously and please address this issue and please try to make the bonus system fair to all, especially the members that brings quality to the forum, don't turn my this appeal down because i can prove that this very Intelligent ISCA Bonus system is not fair to quality members and it is been abused week after week by bonus hunters, spammers, flooders and smart copypasters. I had PM MT5 Administrator about this issue almost 7-8 months before when all this thing was happening was just had begin but unfortunately he didn't responded, now i don't know why may be he was busy or didn't read my PM, as he surely gets lots of PM's. But, if it was been addressed back then, then today we wouldn't be seeing this day where the forum has become a place of breeding and encouraging bonus hunters and flooders which has surely dimished or destroyed the quality of the forum.

PROOF OF ISCA BONUS SYSTEM IS NOT AS INTELLIGENT AS ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM CLAIM IT IS :-

1. https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1310971-Mt5rocks :-

Check this Member, All his 160 posts for this week are of 2.5 lines and it is of very poor quality and it's nothing but just flooding.

But, NO, I am wrong, according to the very Intelligent ISCA Bonus system he is the most valuable member of the forum and he is bringing such great quality to the forum that the ISCA Bonus System rewarded him this week with $188 bonus, a bonus which is 10 times bigger than what most quality posters are getting now.

Do, Administrative Team finds his post as of high quality? Don't they see that he is flooding and hunting bonus? Don't they see that he is playing thanks thanks with his followers or supporters? You give me thanks and i give you thanks, come on we will play thanks and thanks. Don't you see this as well?

The Truth is, he is just abusing the ISCA system and fooling the system by making large quantity of post and with thanks hunting. And, you will be surprised to know that this user, mostly according to my senses is bocahedan the one which was banned last week because his posting style and his thanks giving style and his first post hunting are all similar like bocahedan, so i can partially confirm that it is him.

So, what's the point in banning them when they can come back the same day with new account and continue posting the same way like he used to do with his same old tricks but the only different he is doing now is that, he is not copypasting like earlier but he is still abusing the ISCA bonus system and we can't do anything about it. I can understand about us, we don't have any powers to stop this other than to notify and bring this issue in front of the administration team.

So, my appeal to all Moderators and all Admins is that please address this issue and please fix this system so that no one can abuse this Bonus System like some of these members are doing and it's not just him, I can give you a list of members that are doing this and abusing the ISCA bonus system and they are getting good bonus and rest all who are posting with quality and following all the rules and following moderators recommendation are suffering and getting very less bonus.

Though, I am happy with the way now the Moderation Team is taking action after the last complaint made by FxBD, so in that hope, I am also filing my complain against this issue and i will hope that the Moderation and Administrative Team will take action on this also and will fix this issue for once and will prevent members from abusing the it's ISCA bonus system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

MartyFish.

*Note :- I know that Bonus is just a gift and we can't demand or fight over Bonus. I actually also don't have any problem with we getting lesser bonus. The problem is why cheater and bonus hunters and those who are flooding are been rewarded very high bonus week after week. Isn't the ISCA bonus system encouraging to post 200-300 posts every week? Is this what the Administration Team want? As, far as I know this ISCA bonus system was created to bring quality to the forum but how the quality will come when system itself is giving less reward to quality posters and high rewards to the one's that are flooding the forum.

And, please don't close this thread until this issue has been addressed and if anyone fights over this then warn them but don't close this thread, only the ones will oppose this thread who are getting high bonus by flooding their mediocre or low quality or even spam posts.

And, again it is my request to Moderators and Admin, please take us seriously and take this issue seriously and please address this issue and please make a change happen like we are now seeing a change in Moderation Team's Action, in this week where they have tried their best to counter spammers and cheaters but still many are undetected and they are abusing this ISCA bonus system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same Thread and Topic has been Posted in my Journal, So Adminstrative Team please consider views of other members who posts there too :-

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13656678
    Last edited by ; 25-10-2019, 02:01 PM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by MartyFish View Post
    Open Letter to MT5 Administrative Team :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To,

MT5 Forum Administration Team,

I don't know from where should I start and how to explain this issue or problem that we are facing but i will try my best because it's not just my voice but it's the voice of many members who are struggling in this forum week after week and let me remind you that these members who are struggling were/are the backbone of this forum that produces quality and brings quality to this forum.

Now Question arises why we all even after bringing quality to the table are struggling?

The Simple Answer to this is ISCA Bonus System.

This Bonus System is not as Intelligent as you all claim, it was at one time but not anymore specially from last 4-5 weeks because something has changed in this system without notification and that change is bringing harm to only quality members and the members that post less quantity of posts.

As, the Moderators claim, that you just post 10-20 posts per day and try to maintain good quality and then you will get a good and a very good bonus.

I would agree with them, this was true and this was the case in the past but not anymore specially from the last 4-5 weeks.

Now, this bonus system has become very harsh on those who follow what Moderators recommend and it has also become harsh on those who focus on quality rather than quantity and it is now giving them all very less bonus like $10-$20 or even less, each week and this much bonus we are getting after post high quality 70-80 posts every week as per moderators recommendation.

Now, don't tell me that this a good bonus for 70-80 posts, NO IT IS NOT.

Why?

Because other members that are posting very poor quality are getting much much bigger bonus than all of us almost 8-10 times bigger bonus than us, week after week and the reason for them getting this big bonus is that they post high number of posts every week like 200-300 posts every week (which I think is bonus hunting, spamming and flooding).

And, even after so many complaints from different senior members this issue is not been addressed and the moderators turns us down by claiming this Bonus System is Automated and we can't do anything about it and it is the best bonus system and it is the most Intelligent Bonus System, to which I say NO! NO! not anymore.

If it is Intelligent and if this Bonus System is fair then why it is rewarding consistently to all the spammers, bonus hunters and those who are just flooding the forum week after week with their mediocre or very poor quality posts? why?

We all can see it is not as Intelligent as the forum administration team thinks because it is demotivating the members who focus on quality and not quantity and posts normal quantity around 70-80 post per week and it is encouraging and rewarding the members that focus on posting very poor to mediocre quality and high quantity like 200-300 posts every week.

Because posting 200-300 posts every week with high quality is not possible and many members that are posting this large quantity are not even posting honestly and they are cheating and posting using a 50-60% copypaste template and other tricks which is hard to detect by the naked eye and it is hard to confirm even by moderators that they are cheating or copypasting.

So, my Point is when we all can see this, why the MT5 Administration Team isn't able to see this, that here bonus hunters, spammers, flooders and smart copypasters are abusing the ISCA bonus system consistently week after week and sucking very high bonus through it week after week and no one can stop them and no one cares to stop them, I just don't understand why?

My Appeal to MT5 Forum Administration is please take us seriously and please address this issue and please try to make the bonus system fair to all, especially the members that brings quality to the forum, don't turn my this appeal down because i can prove that this very Intelligent ISCA Bonus system is not fair to quality members and it is been abused week after week by bonus hunters, spammers, flooders and smart copypasters. I had PM MT5 Administrator about this issue almost 7-8 months before when all this thing was happening was just had begin but unfortunately he didn't responded, now i don't know why may be he was busy or didn't read my PM, as he surely gets lots of PM's. But, if it was been addressed back then, then today we wouldn't be seeing this day where the forum has become a place of breeding and encouraging bonus hunters and flooders which has surely dimished or destroyed the quality of the forum.

PROOF OF ISCA BONUS SYSTEM IS NOT AS INTELLIGENT AS ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM CLAIM IT IS :-

1. https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1310971-Mt5rocks :-

Check this Member, All his 160 posts for this week are of 2.5 lines and it is of very poor quality and it's nothing but just flooding.

But, NO, I am wrong, according to the very Intelligent ISCA Bonus system he is the most valuable member of the forum and he is bringing such great quality to the forum that the ISCA Bonus System rewarded him this week with $188 bonus, a bonus which is 10 times bigger than what most quality posters are getting now.

Do, Administrative Team finds his post as of high quality? Don't they see that he is flooding and hunting bonus? Don't they see that he is playing thanks thanks with his followers or supporters? You give me thanks and i give you thanks, come on we will play thanks and thanks. Don't you see this as well?

The Truth is, he is just abusing the ISCA system and fooling the system by making large quantity of post and with thanks hunting. And, you will be surprised to know that this user, mostly according to my senses is bocahedan the one which was banned last week because his posting style and his thanks giving style and his first post hunting are all similar like bocahedan, so i can partially confirm that it is him.

So, what's the point in banning them when they can come back the same day with new account and continue posting the same way like he used to do with his same old tricks but the only different he is doing now is that, he is not copypasting like earlier but he is still abusing the ISCA bonus system and we can't do anything about it. I can understand about us, we don't have any powers to stop this other than to notify and bring this issue in front of the administration team.

So, my appeal to all Moderators and all Admins is that please address this issue and please fix this system so that no one can abuse this Bonus System like some of these members are doing and it's not just him, I can give you a list of members that are doing this and abusing the ISCA bonus system and they are getting good bonus and rest all who are posting with quality and following all the rules and following moderators recommendation are suffering and getting very less bonus.

Though, I am happy with the way now the Moderation Team is taking action after the last complaint made by FxBD, so in that hope, I am also filing my complain against this issue and i will hope that the Moderation and Administrative Team will take action on this also and will fix this issue for once and will prevent members from abusing the it's ISCA bonus system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

MartyFish.

*Note :- I know that Bonus is just a gift and we can't demand or fight over Bonus. I actually also don't have any problem with we getting lesser bonus. The problem is why cheater and bonus hunters and those who are flooding are been rewarded very high bonus week after week. Isn't the ISCA bonus system encouraging to post 200-300 posts every week? Is this what the Administration Team want? As, far as I know this ISCA bonus system was created to bring quality to the forum but how the quality will come when system itself is giving less reward to quality posters and high rewards to the one's that are flooding the forum.

And, please don't close this thread until this issue has been addressed and if anyone fights over this then warn them but don't close this thread, only the ones will oppose this thread who are getting high bonus by flooding their mediocre or low quality or even spam posts.

And, again it is my request to Moderators and Admin, please take us seriously and take this issue seriously and please address this issue and please make a change happen like we are now seeing a change in Moderation's Action in this week where they have tried their best to counter spammers and cheater but still many are undetected and they are abusing this ISCA bonus system.
    By blaming someone and taking his screenshot is really a poor act so you must work like them and why are you blaming the system just told me how you got the bonus of almost 4093 for just 2600 posts ? this is really a poor act to blame someone and taking his screenshot to proven him wrong.
    My Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by StairCase View Post
      By blaming someone and taking his screenshot is really a poor act so you must work like them and why are you blaming the system just told me how you got the bonus of almost 4093 for just 2600 posts ? this is really a poor act to blame someone and taking his screenshot to proven him wrong.
      I got this bonus by posting half number of it's post I was not spamming or flooding the forum, I got this with quality posting and most of the high bonus to me has come when the Bonus System was monthly and there was high quality posting everywhere around the forum, you were not present at that time so you don't know anything, so don't peep here.

Just check in my trading journal what kind of my posts were during that time and what kind of quality discussion we use to do in that time until this forum was taken over by flooders and spammers when they got a way to abuse ISCA bonus system.

Seems like you are supporting them.

If you really want to know what hard work is then check my journal's from start and you will know what hard work means, to post 200+ post every week with 2-3 lines low quality post is not said to be a hard work, it's called flooding and bonus hunting.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by MartyFish View Post
        I got this bonus by posting half number of it's post I was not spamming or flooding the forum, I got this with quality posting and most of the high bonus to me has come when the Bonus System was monthly and there was high quality posting everywhere around the forum, you were not present at that time so you don't know anything, so don't peep here.

Just check in my trading journal what kind of my posts were during that time and what kind of quality discussion we use to do in that time until this forum was taken over by flooders and spammers when they got a way to abuse ISCA bonus system.

Seems like you are supporting them.

If you really want to know what hard work is then check my journal's from start and you will know what hard work means, to post 200+ post every week with 2-3 lines low quality post is not said to be a hard work, it's called flooding and bonus hunting.
        I agree with you, and i can understand how you feel. But as I already mention that this system works automatically when distributing bonus as per administration. But did you ever report such post to any moderator instead of making such thread ! I never get any report from you where other senior members of this forum continuously report such posts and I try my best to ensure them no bonus hunter will going to get higher bonus till longer run. I always said bonus hunter may get high bonus some time but not for longer run and those who are good in this forum will remain till end without any issues.

I Fwd your voice to administration and I feel sorry about senior members when ever they complain about bonus Im trying my best to get rid of such bonus hunters. Keep reporting

Thankyou.

InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by StairCase View Post
          This act is really shameless to blame someone even you dont know how much he is active and working hard i also got the low bonus but i am not blaming anyone for that if someone making spamming or something else then mod are here who are you by blaming someone directly ?

Originally posted by Daling View Post
          Good Evening for your kind information MartyFish i check this person his posting quality are very excellent not copy pasting so how can you ask to this because you feel jealousy from Mt5rock this not good habit i also get bonus 15 dollar on 200 posts with 1010 thanks but i am happy to see because i konw my posting quality was not good but MT5rock deserve 188 dollar bonus
          Attention Moderators :- This two are the supporter and followers of Mt5rocks you can check Mt5rocks all posts of last week and you will see this two members have given him thanks consistently throughout the week.

This is a case of thanks fixing and playing thanks thanks..you give my post thanks and i will give your post thanks and like this they are abusing the ISCA Bonus system.

ISCA Bonus system caught and see he himself is stating that he got just $15 bonus on 200 posts with 1010 thanks, so I appreciate this but my question is why didn't ISCA system caught mt5rocks similarly and why it gave him $188 bonus? This needs to be addressed, the ISCA system should catch him and everyone that try to abuse this system with fake thanks.

Source of this Post and Quote :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13657151

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
          I agree with you, and i can understand how you feel. But as I already mention that this system works automatically when distributing bonus as per administration. But did you ever report such post to any moderator instead of making such thread ! I never get any report from you where other senior members of this forum continuously report such posts and I try my best to ensure them no bonus hunter will going to get higher bonus till longer run. I always said bonus hunter may get high bonus some time but not for longer run and those who are good in this forum will remain till end without any issues.

I Fwd your voice to administration and I feel sorry about senior members when ever they complain about bonus Im trying my best to get rid of such bonus hunters. Keep reporting

Thankyou.
          I had reported about this issue to Mt5 Administator via PM and almost 6-7 months ago many times and also to MT5 Bozzdevil but they didn't responded and MT5 Bozzdevil gave a formal reply that they will take action and told me to stick to good quality posting but nothing changed and then i got demotivated, so I gave up and felt like administration team is not interested and now when i see that you are acknowledging this issue and is responding and taking action so i wanted to bring this issue forward and make it aware to administration team.

I know I have not reported you but i guess reporting to one is enough and I would agree that it is fault of all senior members that they didn't come forward and start speaking openly against the things that are or were going on.

And, the reason was that most of them were afraid that if they report openly then they will get sidelined and they will not get thanks from majority of forum members and you know it thanks is the fuel for getting good bonus from this ISCA bonus system and yes I regret for that, if we had can forward like this 6 months earlier then today this issue had not elevated so much, so sorry for that.

Edit:- And also who were reporting silently and secretly to Administration Team at that time then we were not getting any response and no strict action was taken in last 6 months like don't know why maybe because my PM to Mt5 Administration Team got unread or other Members like fadilah or FxBD their PM's got unread. Somewhere we all are responsible for this and I accept that but as they say it's better to be late than never.

Last edited by ; 25-10-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i have openly said that now .. i have reported about spamming issue several days ago and i start raised my voice against spammers, you can see the change of forum spamming now a days. lots of spammer got banned and got warning by mt5guru .. i have reported all of them with proof and he took every single action within last few days .

so millions of thanks to mt5guru for clean this forum , but still i can see that trading journal section few peoples are opening multiple threads and journal and there is no one who can take care of it. even many of the members still using blank post for catching the first reply .. even some are using copy paste word and later they edit it..of course i can see that many members going to hate me because of my voice against spammers(which doesn't matter for me).

i love this forum and i really want that people will spend their time with quality post writing and reading.

look at this and those who are on duty they are silent!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	mmmmm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	17212780

thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by FxBD View Post
              i have openly said that now .. i have reported about spamming issue several days ago and i start raised my voice against spammers, you can see the change of forum spamming now a days. lots of spammer got banned and got warning by mt5guru .. i have reported all of them with proof and he took every single action within last few days .

so millions of thanks to mt5guru for clean this forum , but still i can see that trading journal section few peoples are opening multiple threads and journal and there is no one who can take care of it. even many of the members still using blank post for catching the first reply .. even some are using copy paste word and later they edit it..of course i can see that many members going to hate me because of my voice against spammers(which doesn't matter for me).

i love this forum and i really want that people will spend their time with quality post writing and reading.

look at this and those who are on duty they are silent!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149521[/ATTACH]

thank you.
              Deleting posts every time is not n option, mostly those posts are deleted that are totally spam copy paste or repeated, but if any post that is made to hunt bonus or low in quality are out of bonus when ever user report any of such post. So I suggest you all to keep reporting, because I guaranty you that reported post wont get bonus for such post. We dont delete every reported post just remember but we ensure that user wont get bonus for such post.

Again keep reporting. Im getting tons of email and I respond them immediately (ensuring user wont get bonus for such reported post after manual checkup)

InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I support what MartyFish, wrote here, older members with good quality contents are getting little to nothing.

I hope the Administration looks into this and make amendments.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I am not much of an old member, but I got discouraged last week, after making about 25-30 post last week, I got just $1.68, this is really discouraging. And nothing changed about my posting style, I make analysis with good pictures and yet I got so much lesser amount.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by D'mastermind View Post
                    I support what MartyFish, wrote here, older members with good quality contents are getting little to nothing.

I hope the Administration looks into this and make amendments.
                    Thanks Man, I agree with you too and yes I hope the Administration Team will surely look into this and would prevent spammers and bonus hunters from forcefully sucking the bonus out of the system by tricking it.

Originally posted by Blackmac View Post
                    I am not much of an old member, but I got discouraged last week, after making about 25-30 post last week, I got just $1.68, this is really discouraging. And nothing changed about my posting style, I make analysis with good pictures and yet I got so much lesser amount.
                    Yes that's really demotivating especially when you see around others posting with much much lesser quality than you and some by even cheating and spamming, are getting exponentially higher bonus than you. But don't get discouraged and just hang in around as i hope some change will come surely.

Because, since last 2 days i am checking the forum and i noticed that the Forum Administration is already working in the background on the bonus system and to the large extent they trapped most of them and most of them got lesser bonus even after accumulating like more than 1100+ thanks, as one of users commented this on my journal and I checked he was telling the truth, so surely they are working on this issue silently in the background and it's just that we don't know about it and even I wasn't aware of it until now and if I was aware of it then maybe i wouldn't have opened this thread and would have secretly messaged it to the Forum Administration.

Because, now I see a lot of members here have started hating me and I am sure i will be getting sidelined when i start posting again by a majority of members but i don't regret my this move and i would say others should also come forward and speak and have a discussion with forum leaders in a good manner because then only they will know what problems we are facing. If we don't come forward and speak then how will they solve it when they don't know that a problem exists. So, thanks for coming forward and speaking and i hope others too will come forward and speak and won't be afraid of getting sidelined by others who don't agree with us.

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                    Deleting posts every time is not n option, mostly those posts are deleted that are totally spam copy paste or repeated, but if any post that is made to hunt bonus or low in quality are out of bonus when ever user report any of such post. So I suggest you all to keep reporting, because I guaranty you that reported post wont get bonus for such post. We dont delete every reported post just remember but we ensure that user wont get bonus for such post.

Again keep reporting. Im getting tons of email and I respond them immediately (ensuring user wont get bonus for such reported post after manual checkup)
                    Thanks for your support and your patience I really appreciate that and thanks for keeping this thread open and I assure you that there won't be any abusing or fighting kind of replies from my side and I would also not be flooding this thread with unnecessary posts.

Last edited by ; 27-10-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

Hi,

Special thanks goes to Fxbd and Martyfish to raise the issue, As well as also thanks to all moderators to clean the forum. Seems I am relaxed now! Thanks to Everyone and raise your capital through mt5 forum.
                      Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode

X