stop spamming and irrelevant post into forum otherwise i will revealed all of them now.!!NEED attention to ADMIN about this matter
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

stop spamming and irrelevant post into forum otherwise i will revealed all of them now.!!NEED attention to ADMIN about this matter
    check the topic here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13595036

Click image for larger version

Name:	4354646.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	17535345
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by FxBD View Post
    check the topic here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146630[/ATTACH]
    Really this is totally unexpected from forum authority, I have seen that quality has gone and everyone busy with quantity and thanks hunting. Hope so that higher authority will see your concern and they will must take proper action for it.

I think its better to make limit on trading journal section and then participant will be more concern about the quality, and as well as also it will help to make popular on other sections.

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by FxBD View Post
      check the topic here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146630[/ATTACH]
      wow what the great joke was this, one member catch you while you was doing it today, while yesterday you was speaking loudly in the forum, you should have to change your self first than blame to any other one. all of this was started by the senior members

ForexRider's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by ForexRider View Post
        wow what the great joke was this, one member catch you while you was doing it today, while yesterday you was speaking loudly in the forum, you should have to change your self first than blame to any other one. all of this was started by the senior members
        you are a freak man! what i was said that peoples are doing spamming with bots, robots, copy pasting and other type of cheating method. the post you are showing is here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13597806

Name:	11.PNG
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	17210522

and prove that this was a cheating method otherwise fuc k off.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

The spamming has become too much and made me quit posting for weekly bonus. Spammers here are spamming the forum with more than 80 posts daily and they are earning more than 200 dollars weekly, while many other members are making just 4 or 5 dollars a week.

I really hope admin will intervene, let admin atop massive daily posting, let everyone post 10 or 15 posts daily, that way quality posts is assured

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I was watching this debate from yesterday and thought I will not jump into it but now I think I should also post my point of view about all of this matter.
            I'll have to agree with FxBD that Forum is filled with spammers who are posting 300-400 posts in a week and getting high bonus. I saw many members in General Forex Conversation who are creating unnecessary threads and low quality posts but I think this war is not against spammers. I am feeling that it is a war between the old members and those who are getting high bonus and both groups are active in Trading Journal section. Those members who are spamming whether in General Forex Conversation or Trading Journal deserve to be banned from this Forum but here I want to highlight some issues.

Yesterday, fadilah and balut were talking about the blank posts and the competition of getting first place that we see especially in the morning. ;P I don’t think that is spamming at all.
            Forum has given you the right to post and edit it within one hour. So I think anyone can do posts and edit them within one hour. So you should not have any problem with those. If making blank posts and editing them is spamming then admins should mention in rules or they should ask the developers to remove this feature from the Forum or only moderators should be allowed to edit a post. I know that fadilah was the first member who introduced this method of posting, if it is spamming then she should admit that she is a spammer and the other people in this thread should also admit that they are also spammers as you people are doing the same even Bappy. It is not a matter that when fadilah used to do this there was no competition. It’s not about competition, members are here for posting and getting bonus so if they are competing to get good bonus we should not blame them. If anyone is doing blank posts and edits his posts then there is no problem. You can also do the same and compete them as this is not spamming. The spamming is if someone is making irrelevant or low quality post. There were two members bocahedan and Khan70 who were spamming (I didn’t read their posts but some old members told me they were doing copy paste). It means moderators have a close eye on all the members and all spammers will be banned sooner or later.
            One more thing I want to highlight here is that if you will read the rules there is clearly mentioned that every member has the right and opportunity to get $500 bonus in a week. So, I think getting high bonus should not be a problem at all?

P.S: I am an old sleeping member of this Forum since 2014. Don’t call me a newbie and I also know the problems that this forum is facing now a days but I don’t want to blame anyone and I will just suggest you to focus on your work and leave the rest on moderators and admins. They know their work very well and let them do their work. Don’t try to be over smart especially FxBD, amiron56, balut and fadilah.
            GhostMode, Yarmouk and Youcefstyles are good old members of this forum and I am really sad for them.

Special note for fadilah: Your ID is blacklisted by the ISCA system due to some reasons and that’s the reason you are not getting high bonus.

Name:	Warning.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	17210558

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by FPSS View Post
              I was watching this debate from yesterday and thought I will not jump into it but now I think I should also post my point of view about all of this matter.
              I'll have to agree with FxBD that Forum is filled with spammers who are posting 300-400 posts in a week and getting high bonus. I saw many members in General Forex Conversation who are creating unnecessary threads and low quality posts but I think this war is not against spammers. I am feeling that it is a war between the old members and those who are getting high bonus and both groups are active in Trading Journal section. Those members who are spamming whether in General Forex Conversation or Trading Journal deserve to be banned from this Forum but here I want to highlight some issues.

Yesterday, fadilah and balut were talking about the blank posts and the competition of getting first place that we see especially in the morning. ;P I don’t think that is spamming at all.
              Forum has given you the right to post and edit it within one hour. So I think anyone can do posts and edit them within one hour. So you should not have any problem with those. If making blank posts and editing them is spamming then admins should mention in rules or they should ask the developers to remove this feature from the Forum or only moderators should be allowed to edit a post. I know that fadilah was the first member who introduced this method of posting, if it is spamming then she should admit that she is a spammer and the other people in this thread should also admit that they are also spammers as you people are doing the same even Bappy. It is not a matter that when fadilah used to do this there was no competition. It’s not about competition, members are here for posting and getting bonus so if they are competing to get good bonus we should not blame them. If anyone is doing blank posts and edits his posts then there is no problem. You can also do the same and compete them as this is not spamming. The spamming is if someone is making irrelevant or low quality post. There were two members bocahedan and Khan70 who were spamming (I didn’t read their posts but some old members told me they were doing copy paste). It means moderators have a close eye on all the members and all spammers will be banned sooner or later.
              One more thing I want to highlight here is that if you will read the rules there is clearly mentioned that every member has the right and opportunity to get $500 bonus in a week. So, I think getting high bonus should not be a problem at all?

P.S: I am an old sleeping member of this Forum since 2014. Don’t call me a newbie and I also know the problems that this forum is facing now a days but I don’t want to blame anyone and I will just suggest you to focus on your work and leave the rest on moderators and admins. They know their work very well and let them do their work. Don’t try to be over smart especially FxBD, amiron56, balut and fadilah.
              GhostMode, Yarmouk and Youcefstyles are good old members of this forum and I am really sad for them.

Special note for fadilah: Your ID is blacklisted by the ISCA system due to some reasons and that’s the reason you are not getting high bonus.

[ATTACH]146822[/ATTACH]
              who are you by the way ? why you create new id for giving this message man? isn't hypocrisy? how do you know fadilah's id is in blacklisted by ISCA system? are you admin/mod??

I am here not to hurt anyone even not to start any debt. this thread was open with truth, i have said mod/admin is silent about this matter, so i need admin's reaction about it that's it.

i have sent PM to admin about this regard and i will wait for his message or any notice that's it.

and plz don't try to fight each other anyway.we are in a good community here and we need to tight our bond.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

[ATTACH]146822[/ATTACH]
                I agree with your statement mate. When there was no competition at all during around August or September 2018 I got the highest monthly total bonus of around $500 with only 10 posts per day around of total posts in 7 days in Trading Journal because that was based on the forum rules, so it means that I got average $125 for four consecutive weeks. I had no idea I got the highest bonus until one of the member sent me a PM that I was mentioned or featured on a thread for contest and prizes created by one of the Moderators. That was the good old days and the reason I got high bonus was because I had the most hype journal thread that time where I continue to show my live trades, weekly and month ROI from my long term trading system. I'm sure other member also got annoyed why I got the highest bonus and other members also keep asking me how to get high weekly bonus but the truth is I had no idea because I was just creating a quality content of posting. I was getting an average of $70 - $90 and also other members got the same amount.

But then, during the month of March 2019 I started to feel that my weekly bonus declined from $70, $50, $30, $15 with each every passing week. I created a thread about what's happening and other members replied too and surprisingly fadilah replied too acting very innocent and she was comforting me that actually my rate per post is more than 0.30 cents. It was then that I noticed after a few weeks that fadilah never give likes or thanks to those member below here post and I found it very odd because it was a courtesy for members to give thanks/likes. I was never aware of how much likes/thanks I can receive because I always give likes/thanks to other since most of there posts are quality during that time. Then, I started to stalk those top commenters like newdream365, fadilah, amiron56, and bocahedan.

I was not really concern about their method because I was not aware of that but I was surprised how unethical it was not to give likes/thanks to others while they keeps receiving average 10 - 18 likes/thanks per posts. In short, they can easily receive around 3000 likes/thanks per week with 0 likes/thanks given to other. Maybe there was a point when they accumulated more than 10,000 likes/thanks and then 0 likes/given to other. That was the time when I exploded and called out their names in my Trading Journal about the rampant activity but unfortunately they only cool down or lay low for a week and then they came back full force with the new meta of giving likes/thanks to those posters below them. Some of them can get $240 weekly. Sadly, in order to survive I had no choice but to join the dark side(Star Wars pun ) but I can only get $70 which is average.

But then, here comes bocahedan, when he started to pump more than 50 posts per day then up to 80 posts using copy/paste template and then my attention caught by him and notice that he started doing it way back February 2019. He got a temporary banned for a few days but he came back again doing the same thing. Fortunately, I think this problem about 300 - 500 posts per week spam has been countered by the forum authorities.

Obviously, all members here especially those who are making $180 weekly are closely being monitored by the Admins and Moderators. While other members can stay hidden and silent with their username away from the prying eye of the public, but unfortunately not for me like Kalex and elssayed because our names are featured in highest bonus rating just below Nikitabelle. I won't drop those names who are the current kings or champions when it comes to weekly bonus but one thing for certain is that they're not so innocent too. Just like you said, there's nothing wrong in working hard to get the highest bonus weekly.

But I'm very proud that I was once declared as the highest bonus accumulated in a month for Trading Journal way back 2018 and I won it fair and square. Sadly, I fell to the dark side(Star Wars pun ) too along with Yarmouk and Youcefstyles . I'm happy for Yarmouk that he's adapting now because it was unfair for him to exert too much effort and then being beaten by others. There's no one to blame because I also tried to experiment before like replying to a thread and treating it as my own journal but I got around $15 bonus on that week around the month of March 2019. For Youcefstyles, of course he is a good member and he used to be competitive for the top spot averaging $80 weekly but maybe he grew tired of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Since last 2/3 weeks I am inactive here, same here like that in 2018 with same effort (just updating journal and 10 posts on other journal), I got near about $100 every week. Last 2 weeks I got $8, $7 only.

To stop spamming, My opinion is to limit post on trading journal section and it will help to bring quality again.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

let me explain some things
                    the first member who introduced this method of posting
                    This is a lie you have to provide evidence to support it What is happening now has nothing to do with me
                    I was not the one who started to put empty posts you have to provide proof of that too

- I was writing 10 posts a day and did not force anyone to give me thanks
                    Special note for fadilah: Your ID is blacklisted by the ISCA system due to some reasons and that’s the reason you are not getting high bonus
                    - Why would I be blacklisted by the system while I write 10 high quality posters a day ?? This makes no sense This is something of your imagination
                    - Last time I was active I got $ 40 for 60 or 70 Post so I can get +150 if I write 200 posts a week like some members do (and get -50) and do you know why I don't? Because it is impossible to maintain quality(by my standards) if I write this number and if you read my posts you will see that it does not contain (Good morning how are you I hope you are fine how is your family how is your neighbors ... etc ) plus each post have chart on it plus detailed explanation
                    - I agree with you that the competing for the first place is not spam
                    - but the admin told me that this is forbidden

- I could easily get involved in exchange thanks in empty posts and making +50 low quality posts? but this is disgusting I really do not appreciate any thanks given to me because I give you thanks on your post
                    I can show you an empty Posts that have been thanked seven times do you think this is normal
                    There were members who were copying the same posts over and over and we're getting a big bonus and getting unreasonable thanks
                    Let me give you an example
                    bocahedan, was always giving me thanks, as an appreciation (
                    Originally posted by balut View Post
                    because it was a courtesy
                    )do I have to do the same for him ??
                    This will mean to thank him for the same post
                    over
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13560415
                    and over
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post13560417
                    and over
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...8#post13560428
                    ado aver
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post13560430
                    and over
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...9#post13560439
                    and over
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13560456
                    you can check his posts
                    so what to do here? did anyone of you reported him or you just kept quiet because he gives thanks to your posts
                    will I didn't .. I was gating +150$ and I know that if he gets banned I will get less thanks and I will probably get less bonus (because he was giving thanks on all of my posts)
                    I report him over and over and over yeah you can hate me for it and it is not just him I was doing that from the beginning all this year and I will keep doing it Whether I get a big or small bonus because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO
                    Let me sum it up
                    Am I writing 200 posts a week? No
                    Am I doing copy paste? No
                    Am I exchanging thanks? No
                    Is the quality of my posts bad? No
                    Do I report spammers? Always

That's why I don't understand why some people have a problem with me because I have a clean record

Now let's go to you, Balut
                    those member below here post and I found it very odd because it was a courtesy for members to give thanks/likes
                    First, because that means exchanging thanks
                    and according to your concept, everyone will get 10-18 thanks then how will the system differentiate between good quality post and meaningless post?
                    If someone thanks me this is his own choice and I am not obliged to do the same
                    I don't know what you mean by acting innocent ?? This is the post you are talking about in which I explained to you how the system will deal with your posts mathematically so how is this acting innocent
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13075126
                    you should read the post before that, it summarizes what is happening now

Last edited by ; 13-10-2019, 09:02 AM.
                    Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
                      Since last 2/3 weeks I am inactive here, same here like that in 2018 with same effort (just updating journal and 10 posts on other journal), I got near about $100 every week. Last 2 weeks I got $8, $7 only.

To stop spamming, My opinion is to limit post on trading journal section and it will help to bring quality again.

That's the right thing to do, The Administration of the forum should set a limit on daily posting and then warn any member that breaks it and ban them for 2 weeks if they keep making those posts.

I've seen members here making 60 posts daily, I've even seen a member that made abiut 93 posts in one day. There are so much cheaters here in this forum and I am she'll shocked that the administration of the forum are not doing anything about it.

I thought ISCA was introduced to make the forum clean and promote quality post, now all I can see is many terrible posts.

If a rule of 15 posts maximum everyday is enforced in the forum with a chart in the homepage showing members and how many posts they made on a particular day, Then the spammers will leave and sanctity will return to the forum.

Quality posts can never be achieved in a forum where members are allowed to make 50 - 80 posts daily

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by fadilah View Post
                        let me explain some things

This is a lie you have to provide evidence to support it What is happening now has nothing to do with me
                        I was not the one who started to put empty posts you have to provide proof of that too

- I was writing 10 posts a day and did not force anyone to give me thanks

- Why would I be blacklisted by the system while I write 10 high quality posters a day ?? This makes no sense This is something of your imagination
                        - Last time I was active I got $ 40 for 60 or 70 Post so I can get +150 if I write 200 posts a week like some members do (and get -50) and do you know why I don't? Because it is impossible to maintain quality(by my standards) if I write this number and if you read my posts you will see that it does not contain (Good morning how are you I hope you are fine how is your family how is your neighbors ... etc ) plus each post have chart on it plus detailed explanation
                        - I agree with you that the competing for the first place is not spam
                        - but the admin told me that this is forbidden

- I could easily get involved in exchange thanks in empty posts and making +50 low quality posts? but this is disgusting I really do not appreciate any thanks given to me because I give you thanks on your post
                        I can show you an empty Posts that have been thanked seven times do you think this is normal
                        There were members who were copying the same posts over and over and we're getting a big bonus and getting unreasonable thanks
                        Let me give you an example
                        bocahedan, was always giving me thanks, as an appreciation ()do I have to do the same for him ??
                        This will mean to thank him for the same post
                        over
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13560415
                        and over
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post13560417
                        and over
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...8#post13560428
                        ado aver
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post13560430
                        and over
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...9#post13560439
                        and over
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13560456
                        you can check his posts
                        so what to do here? did anyone of you reported him or you just kept quiet because he gives thanks to your posts
                        will I didn't .. I was gating +150$ and I know that if he gets banned I will get less thanks and I will probably get less bonus (because he was giving thanks on all of my posts)
                        I report him over and over and over yeah you can hate me for it and it is not just him I was doing that from the beginning all this year and I will keep doing it Whether I get a big or small bonus because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO
                        Let me sum it up
                        Am I writing 200 posts a week? No
                        Am I doing copy paste? No
                        Am I exchanging thanks? No
                        Is the quality of my posts bad? No
                        Do I report spammers? Always

That's why I don't understand why some people have a problem with me because I have a clean record

Now let's go to you, Balut

First, because that means exchanging thanks
                        and according to your concept, everyone will get 10-18 thanks then how will the system differentiate between good quality post and meaningless post?
                        If someone thanks me this is his own choice and I am not obliged to do the same
                        I don't know what you mean by acting innocent ?? This is the post you are talking about in which I explained to you how the system will deal with your posts mathematically so how is this acting innocent
                        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13075126
                        you should read the post before that, it summarizes what is happening now

Hello.

Please how many posts do you make per day and how much payment do u get per week?

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by GhostMode View Post
                          Hello.

Please how many posts do you make per day and how much payment do u get per week?
                          read this https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13595609

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Please everyone didn't forget this rules which may be the reason to get permanent ban.

3. A forum participant undertakes to respect other participants. Threats, insults, discrimination, personal defamation, foul language and its distorted spelling are prohibited.

Rules here https://forum.mt5.com/misc.php?do=pa...te=forum_rules

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I agree with your statement mate. When there was no competition at all during around August or September 2018 I got the highest monthly total bonus of around $500 with only 10 posts per day around of total posts in 7 days in Trading Journal because that was based on the forum rules, so it means that I got average $125 for four consecutive weeks. I had no idea I got the highest bonus until one of the member sent me a PM that I was mentioned or featured on a thread for contest and prizes created by one of the Moderators. That was the good old days and the reason I got high bonus was because I had the most hype journal thread that time where I continue to show my live trades, weekly and month ROI from my long term trading system. I'm sure other member also got annoyed why I got the highest bonus and other members also keep asking me how to get high weekly bonus but the truth is I had no idea because I was just creating a quality content of posting. I was getting an average of $70 - $90 and also other members got the same amount.

But then, during the month of March 2019 I started to feel that my weekly bonus declined from $70, $50, $30, $15 with each every passing week. I created a thread about what's happening and other members replied too and surprisingly fadilah replied too acting very innocent and she was comforting me that actually my rate per post is more than 0.30 cents. It was then that I noticed after a few weeks that fadilah never give likes or thanks to those member below here post and I found it very odd because it was a courtesy for members to give thanks/likes. I was never aware of how much likes/thanks I can receive because I always give likes/thanks to other since most of there posts are quality during that time. Then, I started to stalk those top commenters like newdream365, fadilah, amiron56, and bocahedan.

I was not really concern about their method because I was not aware of that but I was surprised how unethical it was not to give likes/thanks to others while they keeps receiving average 10 - 18 likes/thanks per posts. In short, they can easily receive around 3000 likes/thanks per week with 0 likes/thanks given to other. Maybe there was a point when they accumulated more than 10,000 likes/thanks and then 0 likes/given to other. That was the time when I exploded and called out their names in my Trading Journal about the rampant activity but unfortunately they only cool down or lay low for a week and then they came back full force with the new meta of giving likes/thanks to those posters below them. Some of them can get $240 weekly. Sadly, in order to survive I had no choice but to join the dark side(Star Wars pun ) but I can only get $70 which is average.

But then, here comes bocahedan, when he started to pump more than 50 posts per day then up to 80 posts using copy/paste template and then my attention caught by him and notice that he started doing it way back February 2019. He got a temporary banned for a few days but he came back again doing the same thing. Fortunately, I think this problem about 300 - 500 posts per week spam has been countered by the forum authorities.

Obviously, all members here especially those who are making $180 weekly are closely being monitored by the Admins and Moderators. While other members can stay hidden and silent with their username away from the prying eye of the public, but unfortunately not for me like Kalex and elssayed because our names are featured in highest bonus rating just below Nikitabelle. I won't drop those names who are the current kings or champions when it comes to weekly bonus but one thing for certain is that they're not so innocent too. Just like you said, there's nothing wrong in working hard to get the highest bonus weekly.

But I'm very proud that I was once declared as the highest bonus accumulated in a month for Trading Journal way back 2018 and I won it fair and square. Sadly, I fell to the dark side(Star Wars pun ) too along with Yarmouk and Youcefstyles . I'm happy for Yarmouk that he's adapting now because it was unfair for him to exert too much effort and then being beaten by others. There's no one to blame because I also tried to experiment before like replying to a thread and treating it as my own journal but I got around $15 bonus on that week around the month of March 2019. For Youcefstyles, of course he is a good member and he used to be competitive for the top spot averaging $80 weekly but maybe he grew tired of it.
                              Yes you right mate , its bad when you make a good quality posts then you get 15-20$ per week and in the same time some spammer get +150$ weekly with very bad quality posts just because he make +50 posts per day .
                              Unfortunately i never got 80 $ weekly Lol , its too hard for me to make 200 posts per week as the others , but anyway i think the best solution now is limiting the daily posts as bappy4x and other members said , no more than 10-15 posts per day !
                              Actually the weekly rate has decreased now because of many new members who joint the forum recently and their started a massive spamming all days with bad quality posts , empty posts ... etc as you can see below , most of this member's posts are empty and you can check it out :

Name:	Screenshot_192.png
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	17210631

In the past , the forum system wasn't allowing the newbies to start posting directly, the mods/admins must approve their posts first and check if its not a spam , but now any newbie can joint this forum and start spamming all day and this is the main reason for this issue
                              So i hope mods will apply the 10 posts rules per day and any member won't respect the rule should be punished , to be honest if i was Mod here then i would kick out this spammers from here ....
                              We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
                              Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode

X