It's seems bonus for post doesn't count anymore.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

It's seems bonus for post doesn't count anymore.
    I have come to notice that bonus for posting doesn't count anymore, what count now is like, even if one post 500 post which normally give us 100$ nowadays without like you won't get more than 10$ from those 500 posts, and it's seems like is given only in trading journal session and I notice too that some specific members only give like amongst themselves, this has to stop like has to be distributed accordingly in all session of the forum.

And I also think the bonus for post should be counted in general discussion area since people don't normally give like to one another there.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I have notice that I get bonus for some posts and for other don't and I don't Know why?

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

G genius remote is my number one mouse. I have utilized a few acclaimed mouse, for example, Logitech MX Vertica, Logitech Pebble, and Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse. I have to write my essay for me cheap and by and by feel more good and loose with the G master remote.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

In any sphere of life, quantity can never surpass the quality, same is the case with posts quality. As for a bonus is concerned, it will only be available for the posts that are good in quality. Quantity is not matters anymore. So pay more attention to quality. Do not count numbers only

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Bonuses for Quality Posting

There are some rules to get bonus from this forum. So kindly follow the rules, some main points are as below:
          There are two types of bonuses available in the forum:

1. Bonuses for posts are available. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful posts, not more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post.

2. Bonuses for likes are also available. They are received by the authors of posts which accumulate likes from the readers of the forum. The Bonus for likes to one post can amount to more than 50 USD.

3. You can't ask readers directly for likes. It is prohibited and may leads to ban of your account. But you can type "like this post if you find it useful"

The total monthly income of a contributor can reach 2,000 USD per month. It will paid on weekly basis.
          This restriction does not apply to the payments under the affiliate program of the forum. The amount of bonuses, that is over the maximum possible for a month, is cancelled.
          Read more about
          Best trading platforms
          How to make quick money in stock market

How to conduct technical analysis & fundamental analysis in forex.

Comment

Advanced mode

X