No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

MT5 Forum in 2017
    Year 2016 has been a really great year in MT5 Forum. We've achieved a lot of things!
    • 3 trading contests
    • one picture grabbing contest
    • Trading Journal section launch
    • 52 weeks of Guess Forex trend contest
    • 366 days of Daily Black Frame Talent contest
    • 261 days of Euro Genius contest
    • 12 months of Best Blogger contest
    • 12 months of Best Topic Starter contest

And here is a nice video for all our members as an inspiration for year 2017

What is your resolution for next year? Maybe you can continue my list of achievements? Do not hesitate, post it here!

Happy New Year!
    Help on how to attach picture to your post
    Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Nice work mod. Nice video. So here I go: Resolution of 2017

1. I'll spend more time with the forum.

2. I'll try to take my trading journal as long as possible.

3. I'll take part in almost all contest because I always love contest and love to win.

4. More real trading and wish to open a PAMM account.

5. More patience will be added for trading in real account.

6. More contest wins here and in other place.

7. Spending more quality time with my family.

That's all. Wish to see others to write here.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Maybe you can continue my list of achievements? Do not hesitate, post it here!
      much of my ideas surround me peaking my physical ability. though growing my presence on social media is something that i am always working on. i feel like streaming trading takes way to much time and also nobody really watches it... so i will make more videos and put them there. quality is what i am going for.

sorry but no real trading focused goals, this is what i do all day anyway. i do not see the need for it. but i will see you in 2017

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by dzin4aans View Post
        Year 2016 has been a really great year in MT5 Forum. We've achieved a lot of things!
        • 3 trading contests
        • one picture grabbing contest
        • Trading Journal section launch
        • 52 weeks of Guess Forex trend contest
        • 366 days of Daily Black Frame Talent contest
        • 261 days of Euro Genius contest
        • 12 months of Best Blogger contest
        • 12 months of Best Topic Starter contest

What is your resolution for next year? Maybe you can continue my list of achievements? Do not hesitate, post it here!
        Thanks to Honorable moderator for your post and video. Without any doubt when I have got the chance then I tried to spend more time in MT5 forum. So, where as I was a regular member of mt5 forum then I can state my Resolution of 2017; I will try to spend more time with the forum to participate to win all trading contest, Guess Forex trend contest, Euro Genius contest and daily picture grabbing contest.

With best regards.
        Join in InstaForex and Make Life Easier.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

dzin4aans Nice video i really enjoyed it. this is one of my favorite forum and i have really enjoyed my stay here on this forum really great to see that this forum is prospering.
          My Harmonic trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
            Nice work mod. Nice video. So here I go: Resolution of 2017

1. I'll spend more time with the forum.

2. I'll try to take my trading journal as long as possible.

3. I'll take part in almost all contest because I always love contest and love to win.

4. More real trading and wish to open a PAMM account.

5. More patience will be added for trading in real account.

6. More contest wins here and in other place.

7. Spending more quality time with my family.

That's all. Wish to see others to write here.
            This is a serious list mate and definitely a strong New Year resolution I am happy for you. I will try to do my resolution in the first day of New Year, tomorrow plus some updates to trading journal before new trading week and year starts

Originally posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
            much of my ideas surround me peaking my physical ability. though growing my presence on social media is something that i am always working on. i feel like streaming trading takes way to much time and also nobody really watches it... so i will make more videos and put them there. quality is what i am going for.

sorry but no real trading focused goals, this is what i do all day anyway. i do not see the need for it. but i will see you in 2017
            Thank you Alexander for stopping by in this thread. Your work and dedication to MT5 Forum is really huge and thank you for that.
            And regarding your trading, you are so good trader that you just have to keep doing that and share it on your videos, I am sure someone watches and even if there are small count of views, still someone benefits from that and that is the goal, right

Originally posted by Smuggler View Post
            Thanks to Honorable moderator for your post and video. Without any doubt when I have got the chance then I tried to spend more time in MT5 forum. So, where as I was a regular member of mt5 forum then I can state my Resolution of 2017; I will try to spend more time with the forum to participate to win all trading contest, Guess Forex trend contest, Euro Genius contest and daily picture grabbing contest.

With best regards.
            Thank you Smuggler. I wish you success in winning those contests because everyone can do it, especially with patience and dedication

Originally posted by Black Mamba View Post
            dzin4aans Nice video i really enjoyed it. this is one of my favorite forum and i have really enjoyed my stay here on this forum really great to see that this forum is prospering.
            Thank you Black Mamba, its an honor to see you around MT5 Forum and I am happy you liked my video
            And you are the part of MT5 Forum and together we are growing day after day

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Oh, I feel proud to be a part of this great MT5 family. Happy new year to all of the members of this forum. I have a target for 2017. I will use my every moment to achieve my target. Hope, this year will be the turning point of my trading life.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
                Oh, I feel proud to be a part of this great MT5 family. Happy new year to all of the members of this forum. I have a target for 2017. I will use my every moment to achieve my target. Hope, this year will be the turning point of my trading life.
                We are really happy that you are proud to be in this MT5 family because we have a lot more to experience together this year And I am definitely sure this year will bring hope and success for you Omar

As I promised last year hehe Here is my resolution for this year:
                1. Stay healthy and keep my family healthy and safe
                2. Work as hard as I can to make MT5 Forum community better
                3. Bring peace to people around me
                4. Update my trading journal consistently
                5. Be consistent in my trading and have a low risk trading approach
                6. Live and survive to trade another day
                7. Complete no margin call challenge

Those are major points and definitely there are others below them but I will try to stick to these and realize them, one by one every day

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

This is my wish list for this year! Of course, I only list those that are related to my trading only.

1. Consistently contributing to this forum
                  2. Starting my own trading journal and consistently updating it
                  3. Able to earn consistent part time earning from trading by Q4 2017

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Nice to hear different wish list from my beloved friends here in our beloved forum. So am gonna add my wish list too...Thanks to bro dzin4aans for making such a very wonderful thread.

1.) For my trading~ I wish to exert more effort in making sure I wont suffer any more MC in my trading this year 2017. I noticed that I talk a lot yet my action or efforts are still not enough to attain my goals, so more push and more hard work this year.
                    2.) For my family~ Be a more attentive and caring mother and daughter to my love ones.
                    3.) For my country~ Be a good law abiding citizen all the time.
                    4.) For others~ Be more considerate, be more understanding and more kind to others.

~ Happy New Year Everyone!~

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I wish that in this new year of 2017 I will reach my success and realize all of dreams. I love to help poor ones and they all need us to help. Let's make good profits in this business and put some of that profits to donate to poor ones. !

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Nice thread!

2016 was one of the forex history to remember because of BREXIT and US Election. Both events was very presumable for traders. However, most of the time I skip these opportunities or may be dangers. The most beautiful thing is launch the Trading Journal section. I think this is unique thing in forex community specially for mt5 forum.

I didn't promised anything last year because I believe "we promise to break it." In that case, I just want to go with the flow and fight with what I face. New Year just a calendar day for me but I tried my best to improve my trading and social life.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

2016 was a Great Year for trading, many things just happened like, Brexit that gave us the opportunity to profit, I wish to all the friends and members here at Mt5 Forum 2017 will be a better Year for trading and learning, may the luck be with you!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

For my 2017 goal would be :
                            1. no more MC
                            2. try to win contest in here
                            Signature deleted by mlodylolo

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Personally, I want to take out time to thank you so much for finding time to make this video, because it have really motivated me a lot. I shall remain with MT5 Forum consistently this year because it was a source of inspiration and motivation last year, and I have been able to learn tons of things here.

Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X