Investor's game: The Case of Mr. Jones [Finished] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Investor's game: The Case of Mr. Jones [Finished] (part 2)
    Congrats to all the winners

Originally posted by bigearners View Post
    Thanks admin for make us as a winner.Finally our hardwork pays off, yeah thats true we not much elaborate about strategy but sned brief information about strategy to mod fiend.
    Ok,Admin. Where is our managed account information. Send us details of that managed account as mentioned as winning prize.Congratulations for our team and We got a position in this contest.
    Check your IFX account balance. It is already credited.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Congrats to everybody....Contest is not all about winning it is how well you fight and how you tried your best to win...even though the odds are greater...at the end of the day...you can say to yourself you tried ...while others do not...you did your best and that what matter most...to all the teams...thank you for being part of the contest...!!!

P.S. To Razor...the most amazing...superb Newbie I ever meet...lol. Btw...thanks for letting me glimpse what's inside. It's an opportunity of a lifetime...a roller coaster ride...indeed...!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Congratulate to all of the winners!
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
        Congrats to everybody....Contest is not all about winning it is how well you fight and how you tried your best to win...even though the odds are greater...at the end of the day...you can say to yourself you tried ...while others do not...you did your best and that what matter most...to all the teams...thank you for being part of the contest...!!!

P.S. To Razor...the most amazing...superb Newbie I ever meet...lol. Btw...thanks for letting me glimpse what's inside. It's an opportunity of a lifetime...a roller coaster ride...indeed...!
        yeah, myself totally agree with nikki that participation in any game more important than win or lose.
        Hope you will win next time.
        Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Im really glad to be the part of this contest. Because of it i can now hold my breath control my fears and stick to the rules
          this is all about forex.

Thank you all.
          InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Congrats to all winners!

Comment

Advanced mode

X