Traders vs. Robots: who will win? [FINISHED] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Traders vs. Robots: who will win? [FINISHED] (part 2)
    Lol: i blown out my account at second day, after that i don't care which team will win because i don't have chance to win..
    Anyway i want to say CONGRATULATIONS for the winners.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Need answer...

Hello Toxic
    I'd like to ask about this one :
    Originally posted by MT5 Administrator View Post
    13. Every winning team member, that has managed to get a profit, obtains a USD 50 bonus to the account. The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.
    The words I bold, is that exist on the first time when this rules being posted or it just been added after the contest run..?
    I got misunderstood regarding this, as I think the whole members of the winning team will get the prize..

If only I knew this one early, I could simply stop my robot at half contest period. I thought the profits won't affect us to get prize or not.

Please note that I ask this one for nothing but to make it clear to me, especially for the next contest (may be).

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
    After a tough competition, robot's team was able to take over the traders team and it proved that robots are better traders than human beings . Finally, the robot team managed to end up as winners. There were 16 valid participants in the robot's team but those participants who end up making profits were:

1: slandrath at $5123.52

2: Grandhis at $5045.09

Both of them get $50. Congratulations to both of them.

Detailed stats of each team can be found here.

Stay tuned for upcoming contests from MT5.
    I congrat to the winners anyway

------------------------

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
      After a tough competition, robot's team was able to take over the traders team and it proved that robots are better traders than human beings . Finally, the robot team managed to end up as winners. There were 16 valid participants in the robot's team but those participants who end up making profits were:

1: slandrath at $5123.52

2: Grandhis at $5045.09

Both of them get $50. Congratulations to both of them.

Detailed stats of each team can be found here.

Stay tuned for upcoming contests from MT5.
      How can the top1 of Robot team be a qualified winner as he never follow the term 9. of contest rules???

Originally posted by MT5 Administrator View Post
      9. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 8), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
      I think you should count only active traders who open traders & explained it in their threads. Well It shouldn't be a very elaborated explanation but at least must contain the reasons for his/her trading activity. slandrath has just opened a thread with a small description and then replied once with words like "thank you"

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Very regrettable

When there are regulations that has managed to get a profit, obtains a prize.. I did not read the beginning of the contest, and I think all the teams robot think like me, we are a team and we are trading with a safe setting so that we hope get prize together, this is not a winning team but this is just a win for some people on teamwork.

well .....
        its OK, never mind that all your decisions as a contest organizer

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

only trader who's got profit will get prize

in my opinion all team winner that loss or profit will got prize

because its TEAM

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

The terms and conditions, contest rules should be not an small idea. There must be reasons for every rule and decision. So members, let the admin to do think of next contests.
            venki

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by lakeisha View Post

in my opinion all team winner that loss or profit will got prize

because its TEAM
              I agree with this statement, because this is a competition between teams not a individual competition.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by venki View Post
                The terms and conditions, contest rules should be not an small idea. There must be reasons for every rule and decision. So members, let the admin to do think of next contests.
                I found the terms and conditions for this round very hard to understand it well and its not fair to have a competition between a team of 61 members and other team of 16 members....

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

This is the inaugural contest, but it looks like a lot of disappointed .. hope the future will even better contest ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by slandrath View Post
                    I agree with this statement, because this is a competition between teams not a individual competition.
                    if the individual competition then I am the winner, the results of my profit far greater than others,

I would like to congratulate the winning robot's team , although many did not got the prize, but do not be disappointed, I hope you success in other opportunities

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Givonly View Post
                      Hello Toxic
                      I'd like to ask about this one :

The words I bold, is that exist on the first time when this rules being posted or it just been added after the contest run..?
                      I got misunderstood regarding this, as I think the whole members of the winning team will get the prize..
                      it simply means only those who make profit in the winning team.
                      so those who don't make any profit in the winning team don't get the prize.

the rule was already there from the first time.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Congrats to both guys who got credited and job well done for every Robot teams members! Dont be down if we wins but didnt get any prize
                        When we signed up for the contest, we should pay attention to the fine print and raised it before contest starts. Anyway im sure Admin will take note of all the concern raised and we will definitely see improvements in our coming contest.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I missed that one, and I think some ones else did !

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
                          it simply means only those who make profit in the winning team.
                          so those who don't make any profit in the winning team don't get the prize.

the rule was already there from the first time.
                          Ok then, just to make it clear if that one was additional rules or not
                          After all, it doesn't matter for the result.
                          I just wanna participate along with the rules so it will be fair to all.
                          Thanks anyway

------------------------

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Givonly View Post
                            I just wanna participate along with the rules so it will be fair to all.
                            it was there since the very beginning. I guess most people failed to read the fine print.

Last edited by ; 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well, I cant believe that I won the prizes. Thank you for all mt5 management team, admin and moderators. Thank you for all robot team member who support our team. Thank you very much, I didnt expect that my slowly robot would survive for couple weeks .

Even tough, its got only small profit, but it won the prizes. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it

Supported by - INSTAFOREX

Comment

Advanced mode

X