The Contest "Autumn Trading Marathon" [FINISHED] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The Contest "Autumn Trading Marathon" [FINISHED] (part 2)
    there is always a common saying that slow and steady win the race. but i do try to add my own philosophy by including if and only if fast and steady is not in the race. but i guess the outcome of this contest indeed shows to me that slow and steady win the race and that its not the beginning that matters but the end. so much lesson in this contest for us all to learn, its obvious to us all now that the number one account killer is greed if not those who are expected as winners would not have dropped behind
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

looking at the monitoring page now i can only see 5 contestants and i am the one on top, i'm confused what about baguwah and chimasky. let us wait for the admin to clarify

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
      looking at the monitoring page now i can only see 5 contestants and i am the one on top, i'm confused what about baguwah and chimasky. let us wait for the admin to clarify
      A little patience, please. The results are being summarized. We will announce the winners soon.

Forum rules :mt5rocks: | Money for posting | Forum banners | Partnership program | Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

The Contest &quot;Autumn Trading Marathon&quot; results

So many traders tried to show their best to win this marathon. Some of them fell out of the race, blown their accounts. But there are 5 champions who were the fastest and the strongest and eventually succeeded to cross the final straigh first:

5th position:

ragib with ending equity of $16420.97 and 9 total thanks. The total result is 16568.76.

4th position:

seadoffx with ending equity of $20137.03 and 22 total thanks. The total result is 20580.04.

3rd position:

Baguwah with ending equity of $20743.31 and 19 total thanks. The total result is 21137.43.

2nd position:

Chimasky with ending equity of $32417.51 and 2 total thanks. The total result is 22482.34.

1st position:

nicotein with ending equity of $26533.96 and 11 total thanks. The total result is 26825.83.

For some of these members this is not the first victory, we saw them among the winners in our previous contests. So, they proved their status of the best traders one more time. Congratulations to everyone of you! You give a good example to newbies! I wish you such a fabulous result you reached in the contest on your real account!

To other members - don't switch the channel, more interesting contest by MT5 are coming soon.

Forum rules :mt5rocks: | Money for posting | Forum banners | Partnership program | Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL WINNERS!
          (nicotein, Chimasky, Baguwah, seadoffx, ragib)

I wish you more pips for that prize so you can tell your success story in this forum and share the enthusiasm to other members here on this forum.

Sincerely,

Phantomtrader79
          your fellow trader and forum citizen.
          :luvmt5::mt5rocks:

Payment proof can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Congrats to every winner who showed his strength and guts out there. You guys finally did it. Keep it up.

Hope you can make huge profits from your prizes.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Congratulations to all the winners. All of you has shown a good trading style and system...therefore all of you win this contest. Can't wait for the next contest to come because I want to joint again.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Congratulation to all winner , will see in the next contest .....I will be there

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Thank you so much Admin for another opportunity again. It is a pleasant surprise for me to be among the winners in this contest. Thank you so much.

Thank you Toxic for taking out time from your busy schedule to compile the statistics, we are so grateful.

Thank you PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for your support, both on this contest and on the job.

Thanks to all participants in the contest. You all did great.

Thank you to BH-Eurofighter and Bigearners for their good wishes, I hope to see you both at the top of the next contest.

Thank you to all the moderators you have been wonderful.

Now a big congratulations to all the winners, nicoten, chimasky, seadoffx and ragib. You are all great traders and you proved it. I wish you to make good profits with the prize bonus from this contest.

Originally posted by fahids View Post
                  Congratulation to all winner , will see in the next contest .....I will be there
                  Fahids, you are a great trader and you would have been the first position, but you only had one challenge - Greed. My advise to you is that in the next contest, once you have achieved a high equity like you did before, stop trading for sometime.

I hope to see you among top winners of next contest because I know you can do it.

Good luck to all of you.
                  Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i want to say a big thanks to baguwah because he encouraged and motivated me to join in the contest. my special thanks also goes to BHeurofighter for is support for me. also to phantomtrader79 trader for his encouragement towards the contest end. and also to my good friend cumil for her support and everyone who had supported

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Baguwah View Post
                      Fahids, you are a great trader and you would have been the first position, but you only had one challenge - Greed. My advise to you is that in the next contest, once you have achieved a high equity like you did before, stop trading for sometime.
                      Its not greed , Its a psychological pressure holding first place, The experience wasn't new for me, I have faced it before many times, I won only when I shutdown my pc for couple of days,
                      BTW Thanks for your advise.
                      One thing I should Learn from you, you did it excellent , you can cover your pressure, which I cant , and one think I enjoyed so much lol some People try to catch me and blow their account , and I try to run faster for them which bring me 1k after end of the contest, Now I got some experience with this contest , will try better in next one.
                      **Special thanks to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 you are the best one as a guy and as a mod
                      mt5 is my school and I failed my first exam

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Congratulations everyone! Well done.. it was fun trading with you guys Hope to see you in the next contest

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
                        - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

thank you to all of you specially the insta forex , MT5 forum , MT5 admin for arranging this nice contest; all of the moderators, super moderators to monitor this contest nicely and my dear forum mates for supporting me. and specially fahids for encouraging me to enter the contest. this is my first contest and i enjoyed it very much . and thank you to all of you......
                          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

thank 4 all

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Congrats to all the winners. I wish u all green pips in all your trades. Good luck.

Comment

Advanced mode

X