Chasing the bonus! [FINISHED] (part 2)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Chasing the bonus! [FINISHED] (part 2)
    Really what a contest ..enjoyed a lot ,congrats to all the winners

    Hope now we can be ready with a interesting trading contest next month as before :
    KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by Kalex View Post
    Really what a contest ..enjoyed a lot ,congrats to all the winners

    Hope now we can be ready with a interesting trading contest next month as before :
    i'm not good at trading contest
     
    prefer trading than doing assignments and home works

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Okay since this was my last contest for image catching/hunting, I would like to share tips on how to get many images yet reach the best position/ranking.

      First of all, there were 2 keys you need in order to join this contest :

      1) Time - This is the important because if you spend more time browsing in this forum, you will have high tendency to get many and fast images. It will be more advantage for full time traders since they have more time to browse in this forum.

      2) Patience - It is easy to catch images in words, but in reality you all require patience to get those images. Sometimes it would be rare for the images to appear. Sometimes it would be fast.



      Okay now if you all get those 2 keys, now let's read the following tips:

      1) Start from the very beginning and do catch the images consistently till the contest ends.

      2) Browse and click threads randomly. Scroll down and up slowly because the images might appear in short/medium time. If it seems too long to appear, click other pages randomly. But what I always do is I clicked pages in odd number of pages.. like 1,3,5,7 and so on.

      3) Choose threads that have below than 20 pages so you will be fast jump to other threads.

      4) If you see and miss the image, don't be sad because it will re-appear back if you click randomly to other pages in the same thread.

      5) Based on my experience, potential you will get images in 1 hour will be like 5 maximum and minimum is null ( 0 ) <-- this will make you tense/bored sometimes if no image caught in 1 hour browsing .

      6) It is recommended to make posting after you caught image. Let's say if you don't get in top position, at least you have accumulated bonuses and if you get in top position, it will be additional bonuses for you then.

      7) Get enough sleep. I slept about 3-4 times a day during this contest. Take a nap like 15-30 minutes when you feel tired/bored/sleepy during the contest. But then it depends on how strong your eyes are.

      8) If you get images consistently, you will get fun and addicted so you will feel time is running so fast. So it needs for you to spend more time browsing this forum.

      9) Go do other things after you got 1st image like eating/peeing/sleeping/drinking and etc. What I observed, 2nd image will appear after 10-20 minutes you got 1st image. However, there will be time the image will rare to come out. So it needs patience there.

      10) Always check your opponents last activity in their profiles, their accumulated images and try to overtake their positions as best as you can. Make this contest healthy yet exciting by competing with other contestants.




      Okay I think those 10 tips will be enough. Bear in mind, this contest is very tough so you need to prepare mentally and physically before joining this contest. If you give up early, you won't get the chance to be in top positions. I think if you don't want to catch many images, try to get at least 2 digits number of images like 10,11 and so on. Who knows you will be lucky to get consolation prizes?.

      In a conclusion, advance good luck to those who wanna join the next image catching contest ( I don't know the date, you may ask our beloved admin ). Do your best!.
       
      Guest's Avatar
      Last edited by ; 24-05-2014, 03:01 PM.

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by Roon View Post
        Victory is always sweet. Congrats to the winners.

        I've got a question for all the top 10 winners, Do you guys stay online around 12 hours or more to hunt the girls?
        How often those girls appear at your screen? Has anyone of you observed the time interval between each girl to appear at your screen? I'm really wondering and it got me thinking how did they even got 150+ hits?
        I'm really looking for you guys to comment and enlighten us![COLOR="Silver"]
        Forexianz has answered your question in above post.
         
        Please Visit My Blog

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by forexianz View Post
          Okay since this was my last contest for image catching/hunting, I would like to share tips on how to get many images yet reach the best position/ranking.

          First of all, there were 2 keys you need in order to join this contest :

          1) Time - This is the important because if you spend more time browsing in this forum, you will have high tendency to get many and fast images. It will be more advantage for full time traders since they have more time to browse in this forum.

          2) Patience - It is easy to catch images in words, but in reality you all require patience to get those images. Sometimes it would be rare for the images to appear. Sometimes it would be fast.



          Okay now if you all get those 2 keys, now let's read the following tips:

          1) Start from the very beginning and do catch the images consistently till the contest ends.

          2) Browse and click threads randomly. Scroll down and up slowly because the images might appear in short/medium time. If it seems too long to appear, click other pages randomly. But what I always do is I clicked pages in odd number of pages.. like 1,3,5,7 and so on.

          3) Choose threads that have below than 20 pages so you will be fast jump to other threads.

          4) If you see and miss the image, don't be sad because it will re-appear back if you click randomly to other pages in the same thread.

          5) Based on my experience, potential you will get images in 1 hour will be like 5 maximum and minimum is null ( 0 ) <-- this will make you tense/bored sometimes if no image caught in 1 hour browsing .

          6) It is recommended to make posting after you caught image. Let's say if you don't get in top position, at least you have accumulated bonuses and if you get in top position, it will be additional bonuses for you then.

          7) Get enough sleep. I slept about 3-4 times a day during this contest. Take a nap like 15-30 minutes when you feel tired/bored/sleepy during the contest. But then it depends on how strong your eyes are.

          8) If you get images consistently, you will get fun and addicted so you will feel time is running so fast. So it needs for you to spend more time browsing this forum.

          9) Go do other things after you got 1st image like eating/peeing/sleeping/drinking and etc. What I observed, 2nd image will appear after 10-20 minutes you got 1st image. However, there will be time the image will rare to come out. So it needs patience there.

          10) Always check your opponents last activity in their profiles, their accumulated images and try to overtake their positions as best as you can. Make this contest healthy yet exciting by competing with other contestants.




          Okay I think those 10 tips will be enough. Bear in mind, this contest is very tough so you need to prepare mentally and physically before joining this contest. If you give up early, you won't get the chance to be in top positions. I think if you don't want to catch many images, try to get at least 2 digits number of images like 10,11 and so on. Who knows you will be lucky to get consolation prizes?.

          In a conclusion, advance good luck to those who wanna join the next image catching contest ( I don't know the date, you may ask our beloved admin ). Do your best!.
          WOW.......
          well, it is good to be nice like this. but if the secrets has been revealed, then the game will be easier for other participants in the nekst contest and i think it will not be as interesting as it can. i think if the keys has been revealed, then 'may be' the admin will change the system of the game to be harder to make this interesting. but that is only my opinion. now all the participants has known the secret without the need to make some observations of the game to know when and where the image will appear while i'm sure some other participants had tried hardly to observe to know these keys. last, i think it will be better not to post the keys because it will make me harder to be in the 1st position in the nekst catching image game. hahahaha #evil laugh . hmm, the last sentence is joking.... well., it not 100% joking anyway. haha. good job mate
             
          prefer trading than doing assignments and home works

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by forexianz View Post
            Okay since this was my last contest for image catching/hunting, I would like to share tips on how to get many images yet reach the best position/ranking.

            First of all, there were 2 keys you need in order to join this contest :

            1) Time - This is the important because if you spend more time browsing in this forum, you will have high tendency to get many and fast images. It will be more advantage for full time traders since they have more time to browse in this forum.

            2) Patience - It is easy to catch images in words, but in reality you all require patience to get those images. Sometimes it would be rare for the images to appear. Sometimes it would be fast.



            Okay now if you all get those 2 keys, now let's read the following tips:

            1) Start from the very beginning and do catch the images consistently till the contest ends.

            2) Browse and click threads randomly. Scroll down and up slowly because the images might appear in short/medium time. If it seems too long to appear, click other pages randomly. But what I always do is I clicked pages in odd number of pages.. like 1,3,5,7 and so on.

            3) Choose threads that have below than 20 pages so you will be fast jump to other threads.

            4) If you see and miss the image, don't be sad because it will re-appear back if you click randomly to other pages in the same thread.

            5) Based on my experience, potential you will get images in 1 hour will be like 5 maximum and minimum is null ( 0 ) <-- this will make you tense/bored sometimes if no image caught in 1 hour browsing .

            6) It is recommended to make posting after you caught image. Let's say if you don't get in top position, at least you have accumulated bonuses and if you get in top position, it will be additional bonuses for you then.

            7) Get enough sleep. I slept about 3-4 times a day during this contest. Take a nap like 15-30 minutes when you feel tired/bored/sleepy during the contest. But then it depends on how strong your eyes are.

            8) If you get images consistently, you will get fun and addicted so you will feel time is running so fast. So it needs for you to spend more time browsing this forum.

            9) Go do other things after you got 1st image like eating/peeing/sleeping/drinking and etc. What I observed, 2nd image will appear after 10-20 minutes you got 1st image. However, there will be time the image will rare to come out. So it needs patience there.

            10) Always check your opponents last activity in their profiles, their accumulated images and try to overtake their positions as best as you can. Make this contest healthy yet exciting by competing with other contestants.




            Okay I think those 10 tips will be enough. Bear in mind, this contest is very tough so you need to prepare mentally and physically before joining this contest. If you give up early, you won't get the chance to be in top positions. I think if you don't want to catch many images, try to get at least 2 digits number of images like 10,11 and so on. Who knows you will be lucky to get consolation prizes?.

            In a conclusion, advance good luck to those who wanna join the next image catching contest ( I don't know the date, you may ask our beloved admin ). Do your best!.
            Above all you should be bachelor

            because for the specific days you should be dedicated to your computer/Laptop only
             
            KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              My agonizingly slow internet connection robs me of the chance of catching these babes, perhaps its time I upgrade to a super fast network. Some other time I will not be caught napping having learned from the smart and fast ones about the house rules.
              Subscribe to: fanatic's GOLD and CL OIL Technical Analysis

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by rhamdhanz View Post
                i'm not good at trading contest
                Don't worry bro contests are coming alternatively in this Forum ,main thing is to enjoy and make it a happy stay here

                ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

                Originally posted by rhamdhanz
                WOW.......
                well, it is good to be nice like this. but if the secrets has been revealed, then the game will be easier for other participants in the nekst contest and i think it will not be as interesting as it can. i think if the keys has been revealed, then 'may be' the admin will change the system of the game to be harder to make this interesting. but that is only my opinion. now all the participants has known the secret without the need to make some observations of the game to know when and where the image will appear while i'm sure some other participants had tried hardly to observe to know these keys. last, i think it will be better not to post the keys because it will make me harder to be in the 1st position in the nekst catching image game. hahahaha #evil laugh . hmm, the last sentence is joking.... well., it not 100% joking anyway. haha. good job mate
                Bro remember all knows how to trade in Forex but very few becomes winner so if you know the tips and secrets also its not easy to hold the patience and dedication always
                 
                KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by Kalex View Post
                  Don't worry bro contests are coming alternatively in this Forum ,main thing is to enjoy and make it a happy stay here

                  ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------


                  Bro remember all knows how to trade in Forex but very few becomes winner so if you know the tips and secrets also its not easy to hold the patience and dedication always
                  hmm. i just remember how hard i observe the pattern of the time and the place of the coming image while forexianz share his own observation easily because this is his last image catching game. thank mate, your comment is cool, it makes me realize that practice is harder than knowing the theory, then although members knew the theory it will not guarantee. thanks mate to calm me down.
                     
                  prefer trading than doing assignments and home works

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    do you know guys... when i come to this thread, my mind and my hand spontaneously always want to click the girl on Admin's post. lol
                       
                    prefer trading than doing assignments and home works

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by rhamdhanz View Post
                      do you know guys... when i come to this thread, my mind and my hand spontaneously always want to click the girl on Admin's post. lol

                      hahaha . dont worry mate very soon after another demo contest we will get again this type of contest..
                       
                      Zahid4x's Trading Journal

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Originally posted by rhamdhanz View Post
                        WOW.......
                        well, it is good to be nice like this. but if the secrets has been revealed, then the game will be easier for other participants in the nekst contest and i think it will not be as interesting as it can. i think if the keys has been revealed, then 'may be' the admin will change the system of the game to be harder to make this interesting. but that is only my opinion. now all the participants has known the secret without the need to make some observations of the game to know when and where the image will appear while i'm sure some other participants had tried hardly to observe to know these keys. last, i think it will be better not to post the keys because it will make me harder to be in the 1st position in the nekst catching image game. hahahaha #evil laugh . hmm, the last sentence is joking.... well., it not 100% joking anyway. haha. good job mate
                        There is no need to worry. Those were just tips based on my experiences and might not perfect. In reality, it depends on how contestants face the challenges patiently. Remember, in words anything seems easy, let's see how it easy or not when it comes to reality. I think it will be harder if free_onlinecash joining this contest lol

                        ---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

                        Originally posted by rhamdhanz View Post
                        hmm. i just remember how hard i observe the pattern of the time and the place of the coming image while forexianz share his own observation easily because this is his last image catching game. thank mate, your comment is cool, it makes me realize that practice is harder than knowing the theory, then although members knew the theory it will not guarantee. thanks mate to calm me down.
                        This is how this forum was made. We are willing to share opinions, experiences to each other. Chill okay broo...
                         
                        Guest's Avatar
                        Last edited by ; 25-05-2014, 01:19 AM.

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Hi forexianz, It is your kind nature that you've shared your own strategy. Thanks for your valuable suggestions and tips to other participants. Very few people can do that and you're exceptional. You're right we're here to share our own experience with others. I'll try to remember your words in future. We're thankful for you that you've participated here and make this contest more exciting. We should try to learn from you that we can win or achieve our goals if we put our best efforts. There is nothing impossible if we try hard and you've already proved it by your work. You've said that this is your last image grabbing contest. But we'll remember you all the time for your kindness and for sharing valuable tips to others. We'll be happy if you participate again in similar contests not to win but to encourage us and also to add more value to such contests. This is not first time that you're sharing your own strategy. I still remember in previous contest too you've shared how to grab more images. We need people like you who can make our day special. We're lucky to have you as a member in our MT5 community. Thanks a lot and god bless you.
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Thanks a lot ,the game is over.

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              thank you everyone and congrats for winners i win too in top 10 but i have no idea when the prize come to my trading account.
                              I AM ON FIRE

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X