Miss & Mister MT5 2013 [FINISHED] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Miss & Mister MT5 2013 [FINISHED] (part 2)
    Ladies and gentlemen,

In honor of its 4th year anniversary, mt5.com portal supported by InstaForex invites you to fight in the contest for the titles of MT5 Queen and King. If you are a vivid and appealing personality and you want to show yourself to the world, this contest is especially for you. You can submit to the jury a stunning story about yourself and inventive photos revealing all your versatility. You will be awarded a truly generous prize from our regular sponsor.

Rules

1. Any user, who has registered with MT5 Forum, can take part in the contest.
    2. The contest is held from November 11, 2013 to December 11, 2013.
    3. The prize pool is $1,600. The winners of both Miss MT5 and Mister MT5 nominations are awarded a $800 bonus on a trading account with InstaForex. The profit from the bonus can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
    4. To take part in the contest, you should add in the contest thread a post with the heading ”Application for participation”, at least 5 of your authentic photos, and also a short story (5 sentences maximum) why it is you who deserve this title. At least one of your uploaded photos should contain a screen with an open MT5 Forum webpage and a contestant's nickname (it may be a label or even a caption on your forehead, wherever your imagination brings you). Please note that a contestant's nickname cannot be accepted in case a photo is processed with a graphic editing program. The applications that do not meet the requirements will be deleted.
    5. Both female and male winners are determined by voting. Every forum member who registered before November 1, 2013 can take part in voting. In order to vote for a contestant, you have to click a “Thanks” button below her or his post. In case several participants gain an equal number of votes, a forumer who was the first to register on the forum will be the winner. The voting finishes at 23:59 (GMT+3) on December 10, 2013.
    6. The forum’s administration may disqualify any participant for cheating on voting. It is prohibited to push forum members to vote for a certain contestant sending out personal messages or posts, as well as to buy or sell scores. If the rule is broken, the immediate disqualification follows. It is permitted to give a link to your application for the contest.
    7. The winners in the same contest from the previous seasons (2010-2012) cannot expect to win in the current contest.
    8. The participants of the previous contest seasons are to upload their new pictures.
    9. Every participant should use the forum attachment feature for uploading their images.

We are waiting for your juicy photos and breathtaking stories. May the most worthy one win! :luvmt5:

Post your applications here.

Welcome to join the open contest discussion in this thread.

*These rules are valid for all forum members except for the participants of both MT5.com forums’ conventions.
    Last edited by ; 14-11-2013, 03:18 PM. Reason: rule number 9 added
    Forum rules :mt5rocks: | Money for posting | Forum banners | Partnership program | Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by amity View Post
    why is that so?

I'll try to participate but I'm doubtful if I can still make it for the votes.. haha.. let's see then..
    Winning isn't important sis
    thank you for that bro,
    You're welcome

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Advance Congratulation to Mr and Miss mt5 of 2013 in a different way Beautiful Lady & Lad , Wish you guys to be a real king & queen in real life Ho!Ho!

I missed that contest from the beginning. Hopefully I will participate on it to the next year

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Added this to user mohabbatullah entry on his request:

Originally posted by mohabbatullah
        I think mt5 is a best and better platform for FX trader. and it is one kind of FX industry. so I like all promotion of mt5 because I love it ,and I want to develop my trading skill by communicate others. so pls pray for me....

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

hello all

hello everyone !!
          i want to say that , all the best everyone for this contest
          my wishes is for everyone
          ONLY MY ***** CAN JUDGE ME !!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

This is great opportunity for every one to win the contest I think anyone can win with some extra effort .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by sohailnazir View Post
              This is great opportunity for every one to win the contest I think anyone can win with some extra effort .
              No extra effort is required here You just need to upload your pics and that's it

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Winning isn't important sis
                I guess that would be the result then since there is only 3 days left... haha... I just uploaded my pictures there.. Anyways, congratulations in advance for the upcoming winners! I will participate again next year!
                If you find yourself in the bottom of a deep hole, the first thing to do is stop digging...

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Nice to see new participants in this contest. This contest help us to find out best out of best person in this forum. Everybody has equal chances to win. We'll definitely get idol person from this contest. Remember that life is not only about beautiful/handsome faces. If a person is kind enough, have great respect to others, always help others are real human and always shine like a star. A person is beautiful/handsome by her/his work and not by their looks.

Best of luck to every participant!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Heba12 Disqualified

Why do you people force me to take action

I have just disqualified user heba12. Since the beginning, she was suspicious to me but was lucky enough as I wasn't having enough strong proofs to take any action.

But finally, two days before contest ends, I managed to get something to disqualify her
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	heba 12 cheating edited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	17062255

She was asking others to vote for her by sending them pms. Thanks to a few honest guys we have on our forum

heba12 May be you can try your luck in 2014 Mister and Miss MT5 Contest if you were good enough to survive till then

And Finally, I COOPERATED WITH U

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

@zarah.

You are good at Photoshop But not the best You need to provide me with your pic along with your laptop/pc with an open MT5 Forum page and you should hold something like your username in your hand or it must be written somewhere physically. You shouldn't use photo editing softwares for that

You have used photo editing software to merge two pics to show you along with your laptop (which is a graphically edited pic) Please provide me with the correct pic else I will delete your application.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zarah cheating.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	17062256

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

@toxic
                        i am sorry as i was not clear about the point... i have thaught just have to add pic only.... i will provide the right copy soon... i am really sorry...

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by zarah View Post
                          @toxic
                          i am sorry as i was not clear about the point... i have thaught just have to add pic only.... i will provide the right copy soon... i am really sorry...
                          Yeah I am waiting desperately. I hope you provide it asap Else I will have to take an action.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by mohabbatullah View Post
                            Yesterday I am join on this contest ,but I lost more time .any way I think this is very great and uncommon contest ,so I do respect to all member which join on this contest.and thank you mt5 admin and moderators.
                            Hello sir. I am uploaded my another one picture for contest .so kindly attach it pls.....
                            Thank you.
                            Last edited by ; 09-12-2013, 01:45 PM. Reason: Removed the pic

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by mohabbatullah View Post
                              Hello sir. I am uploaded my another one picture for contest .so kindly attach it pls.....
                              Thank you.
                              It's done,, good luck

Comment

Advanced mode

X