Trading in unusual places - new competition by MT5! [Finished] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading in unusual places - new competition by MT5! [Finished] (part 2)
    Originally posted by ruseneca View Post
    Hey, @bigearners!!!
    Welcome to contest, Good Luck!
    By the way, is the cow a model, too?! She's very photogenic Ou, forgot to add...she might be the cow with the highest IQ as she is a participant in Forex.
    You are correct!

Its the cow of Bigearners.

Who knows, might be that cow is also earning big from forex!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Great! I don't know a cow that trade currencies. @Bigearners must apply for Guinness Records

Sincerely Yours,
    Ruseneca

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Great! I don't know a cow that trade currencies. @Bigearners must apply for Guinness Records
      Ha ha ha! How you are sure he already didn't apply?

Anyway, I liked his entry and voted for him. I voted for you as well.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by fiend View Post
        Honestly i did not ask anyone to vote for me. All members here can confirm it.
        Oh no, you didn't need to say that. I was talking about hours, not days, so I didn't mean you, or anyone else for that sake.
        Moreover, I didn't mean it MUST happen this time, I only meant I'm not gonna be surprised if it happens, cause it's extremely typical. Well, whatever - it's just a contest anyway, who cares really.
        Sorry for not making my point clear enough.

Originally posted by bigearners View Post
        myself also want to be part of this contest but myself facing problem in uploading picture.can you tell me how to add photos over this contest. myself need to first upload on photo sharing website or what.
        I got it! That's where you go when you are buying in the bullish market - you go to get support from your local bullish mafia!
        Great pictures, bigearners! You are a very creative guy! Good luck!

Do not pray for easy life. Pray to be strong!
        Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Ichimoku View Post
          Thank you. I don't think I'll win though. I expect some of the participants to suddenly get a few votes in the very last hours of the contest leaving no chances for the others - it's a too well-known "trick" in internet contests to seriously hope to win here.
          My attitude was akin that of Lion Alex from Madagascar - "I know I can't swim, but I have to try!" I know I can't win, but I had to try.

Btw, I'm quitting forex. I've lost a bit too much money recently. Shit happens, yeah. That's why I'm not very enthusiastic anymore about either this contest, or the forum, or even forex in general. It wasn't an easy decision, cause I do love forex, but I really need to be more realistic, especially now. Maybe I'll keep demo-trading.

Anyways, my best wishes to all of you, guys! I wish you a lot of luck, wisdom, and huge patience in your trading - and in life!
          Cheers!
          Failure is not a reason to surrender...
          It's a reason to moved on and analyze where did you go wrong...
          It maybe hard at the beginning but once you pinpoint where did you go wrong...
          You will realized it wasn't hard at all...just a temporary setback in your life...
          Moved on Nat...You are a strong Girl...You are made of hard stuff...don't let life trample you...
          Somebody say to me that Forex is not for Girls...because it's a F***ed up world...! He may be right...
          But we can always try...there is no harm in trying...right?

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Oh no, you didn't need to say that. I was talking about hours, not days, so I didn't mean you, or anyone else for that sake.
            Moreover, I didn't mean it MUST happen this time, I only meant I'm not gonna be surprised if it happens, cause it's extremely typical. Well, whatever - it's just a contest anyway, who cares really.
            Sorry for not making my point clear enough.

I got it! That's where you go when you are buying in the bullish market - you go to get support from your local bullish mafia!
            Great pictures, bigearners! You are a very creative guy! Good luck!
            @Ichimoku
            Hello friend, thanks for liking my creative picture. Even, I had lots of other creative picture but not added over here, due to picture limit, some picture are hazzy too.I had taken some picture in temple too but not added here. This is not a bull friend, its cow.
            One more thing, you didn't vote for me sis, if you like my picture.Click on thanks too,even i had do for you already.
            Don't surrender Forex, win or loss are part of game.

@Tarek @rueseneca
            You will like her(cow) face as photogenic, oh really nice.Even, i had lots of picture of cow too.Should add more right now or not. Thanks for voting friends but i know that myself not going to win this contest until my friend Admin and other member will vote for me.And one reason for my not winning because myself join late.
            IF myself win this contest i will donate 10% of earning from that amount to poor children charity so that they can sufficient food, education requirement fulfill and other stuffs.

Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

@Nikitabelle

I hope Ichimoku overcomes from bad time in Forex trading.Even, i had also surrender Forex, when myself leads to big loss and my account goes to negative during the first week of march But now myself ready with full energy again and wanted to jump into forex trading again with more energy this time.
              I always like Mt5 platform for their free bonus facility.

Nikita, Had you checkout my Entry in unusual places contest. I hope you like my picture.If you like them, then click thanks too.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

@Tarek @rueseneca
                You will like her(cow) face as photogenic, oh really nice.Even, i had lots of picture of cow too.Should add more right now or not. Thanks for voting friends but i know that myself not going to win this contest until my friend Admin and other member will vote for me.And one reason for my not winning because myself join late.
                IF myself win this contest i will donate 10% of earning from that amount to poor children charity so that they can sufficient food, education requirement fulfill and other stuffs.
                I bet you will. We must point out that the prize is managed account, so no worries about it. I can't really see a reason why so many members participated in that contest. It's really worth trying, no matter who will win. It's the place to say "Thank You" to Admin for opening the contest to everyone and to all participants who posted their Unique pictures...Yes, places are really unusual.
                Good Luck in Future Contests! That was only for warming up and train for the future

Sincerely Yours,
                Ruseneca

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I bet you will. We must point out that the prize is managed account, so no worries about it. I can't really see a reason why so many members participated in that contest. It's really worth trying, no matter who will win. It's the place to say "Thank You" to Admin for opening the contest to everyone and to all participants who posted their Unique pictures...Yes, places are really unusual.
                  Good Luck in Future Contests! That was only for warming up and train for the future
                  Thanks for your nice words. yeah that's true but to win this contest is not easy. I will say best of luck to all contestants and yeah, that's true its going into managed account not into real cash.
                  Thankful to admin for creating such contest and hoping for same in future too. Myself happy to be part of this contest because not regret for not participated and playing a game is important, loss or win are part of game.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

@Ichimoku
                    One more thing, you didn't vote for me sis, if you like my picture.Click on thanks too,even i had do for you already.
                    I did vote for you yesterday as you asked me in your PM.. No need to ask twice. ))
                    I guess, being so active you have the most chances to win, so don't be so shy, you'll surely make it.

As for the bullish mafia, that was supposed to be a joke.. Nevermind, just different mentality/sense of humor.

PS
                    You can't donate any part of the prize to charity, only of the profit you'll make, that it 10% of every profitable trade.

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                    Failure is not a reason to surrender...
                    It's a reason to moved on and analyze where did you go wrong...
                    It maybe hard at the beginning but once you pinpoint where did you go wrong...
                    You will realized it wasn't hard at all...just a temporary setback in your life...
                    Moved on Nat...You are a strong Girl...You are made of hard stuff...don't let life trample you...
                    Somebody say to me that Forex is not for Girls...because it's a F***ed up world...! He may be right...
                    But we can always try...there is no harm in trying...right?
                    Thank you for your kind words, dear.
                    I know my mistake, and that's poor money management. My first year of trading I used too big trades, then I learned to trade with small trades, but made a few trades with too big TP/SL's. Both technically and fundamentally it was a perfect set of trades, unless something extraordinary would happen - and it happened (in Japan). Almost all my trades involved Yen, it's my favourite currency.. I did my best to save the situation, and even managed to recover a little - and then anyway all my accounts, started to burst out, like balloons, one after another.
                    Well, whatever - I've been informed about the risks, and it's entirely my own fault, I know. Just don't see the point in keeping the whole thing, even though I do make good analysis - you may check out my intraday trades I posted in Jan/Feb in the trading section. If only I didn't start long-term trades.. But that's the frustrating part - I can't be sure I won't get carried away again opening too many "good trades" and blowing up my next account again, so I really don't see the point.

Not even sure if I want the prize.. Just feeling sick of the whole thing (together with some other troubles that suddenly popped up here). Anyways, it's not the place for talking about such things.

Don't want to sound discouraging for others, - that's only me. I'm sure there are traders out there who are much more efficient in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

hi firend,

this bigearners.I had also participated in unusual places contest.Even, i had vote for you also sis.Hope you will do for me too sis.

please checkout my picture in Unusual trading.
                      I want to see u as a winner.But also want to compete here.

regards,
                      bigearners.
                      @Ichimoku
                      hello friend,

thanks for liking my picture but why you had not click on thanks button for voting. I also want to compete in this competition.

So, hope you will click on thanks too over the contest.Even, i had also click on your pictures

regards,
                      bigearners
                      I'm getting scared. Somebody help me! I DID vote for this man yesterday.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Alexandra (Yesterday), dmambi (Yesterday), fiend (Yesterday), ganeshjain (Yesterday), Ichimoku (Yesterday), Katerine (Yesterday), Kseniya (Today), marcofan (Today), ruseneca (Yesterday), Stockwalker (Yesterday), Tarek (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
                      I understand you want very much to win the contest, but please, not like this - asking to vote for you three times in a row even despite the fact I've done it.
                      Thats just a little too much. Seriously.

Anyways, kinda fun - at least you've brought some life here, finally it's getting interesting!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I did vote for you yesterday as you asked me in your PM.. No need to ask twice. ))
                        I guess, being so active you have the most chances to win, so don't be so shy, you'll surely make it.

As for the bullish mafia, that was supposed to be a joke.. Nevermind, just different mentality/sense of humor.

PS
                        You can't donate any part of the prize to charity, only of the profit you'll make, that it 10% of every profitable trade.
                        Thanks for your nice words but myself not going to win.Yeah, i want to donate for poor people and kids so that they got good future too and do something in their life.
                        And myself nevermind for that bullish mafia joke.
                        Even, i had tried to make some form competition for all participant.But you are dominating this contest and surely you are going to win this contest.Even, i had checkout you had vote for me.Great to see votes from you people.

Best of luck to you.I know you will seems to winner.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Thanks for your nice words but myself not going to win.Yeah, i want to donate for poor people and kids so that they got good future too and do something in their life.
                          And myself nevermind for that bullish mafia joke.
                          Even, i had tried to make some form competition for all participant.But you are dominating this contest and surely you are going to win this contest.Even, i had checkout you had vote for me.Great to see votes from you people.

Best of luck to you.I know you will seems to winner.
                          Well you are spamming the inbox of other mt5 members. You even flooded my inbox by 3 consecutive messages to vote for you.

Please don't do this. You might get eliminated from the contest by doing that!

Be careful and stop doing that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                            Well you are spamming the inbox of other mt5 members. You even flooded my inbox by 3 consecutive messages to vote for you.

Please don't do this. You might get eliminated from the contest by doing that!

Be careful and stop doing that.
                            ok toxic.I got your point.By mistaken i had send you message many times.
                            Even, i had decided to give healthy competition for other competitor but now not interested to looking for votes.

@Ichimoku
                            I had already said in my last post that i had received your vote.thanks for that and best of luck for your win.I apologize for inconvenience you faced.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Ohh my god
                              My picture Not appear (It appear as link ) and i can not edit it .
                              I hope any Mods or Admin edit it
                              Thank you

Good Luck

Comment

Advanced mode

X