Contest "Champions vs Rest of the World" [Finished] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Contest "Champions vs Rest of the World" [Finished] (part 2)
    Originally posted by hwaleed View Post
    Cool down bro Rules are Rules It's nature of every game that only one team will be winner so don't upset and Now forget about this contest I sure next contest will be held soon so we will try our best.Have a nice day.

Results have announced and Admin's decision is right and true so we should not expect anything else
    Yeah i knew clearly about the rule and announcement bro, thanks for remind. But, it doesn't wrong to have expectation right?, Who knows our Mr. Admin nicely give a prize to every participant (both champs team and ROW teams), hehehe. Personally i feel happy and excited with this contest and i don't mind whether get the prize or not, lol. Just spread some words for majority sake.

Although champs team is out number from ROW but champs won this contest. It proved quality is better than quantity, so do the real trading.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ROW Team lose... Wait for next time ha....I will make sure i winning the contest...

If i'm not experience connection problem with my demo contest account,surely i will contribute more score to ROW team.

What ever,Congratulation for Champion team for winning and also congratulation to the 3 trader from ROW team because has contribute the most score.

See you all next time on other contest.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Super Moderator Toxic
      I've a suggestion maybe you can help us present to the admin that since there're 7winners in Champ team. Let the 7top winner in ROW team form a team therefore we'll have equal number on both sides. So that we can have a contest which will be very hot. With trading rules like maximum number of lot per order and maximum total lot size for all opened positions. By this way all odds will be equal on both sides and we'll now see who will win.
      There may be no need for prize but just to have contest with equal odds on both sides of Champ and ROW team. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Congratulations to the Champion team who had come out as a winner in the contest..
        And for all of my team mates we already try our best although we can not beat the champ team now but we might be able to beat the champ team on another occasion..
        Thank you for our Great Admin..,Sup Mod Toxic..,All of the Mod.., who has given their best appreciation for all of us through this contest..
        This is the best and most unique contest I've ever played.. I really found many excitement and many inspiration through this contest.. :mt5rocks::luvmt5::mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
          Super Moderator Toxic
          I've a suggestion maybe you can help us present to the admin that since there're 7winners in Champ team. Let the 7top winner in ROW team form a team therefore we'll have equal number on both sides. So that we can have a contest which will be very hot. With trading rules like maximum number of lot per order and maximum total lot size for all opened positions. By this way all odds will be equal on both sides and we'll now see who will win.
          There may be no need for prize but just to have contest with equal odds on both sides of Champ and ROW team. Thanks
          So that mean you wan to challenge the top trader of ROW team again ?
          Hehe...
          Don worry bro..We are ready for the next challenge contest.
          Good idea for from you.
          But if the moderator don wan to do your idea,don worry.
          We still "will meet" at another contest.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Rin0 View Post
            So that mean you wan to challenge the top trader of ROW team again ?
            Hehe...
            Don worry bro..We are ready for the next challenge contest.
            Good idea for from you.
            But if the moderator don wan to do your idea,don worry.
            We still "will meet" at another contest.
            +1

I don't think Admin will agree,becoz then there would be no end to contest...!

But if he agrees,then we will be ready from ROW team...!

Well

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Looks like a psychology war happened between seadoffx and rino here, hehehe, and don't take it too hard bros because we are one big family here and there is no need to fight each other. Contest is for fun only. But i have more interesting suggestion here, how about we trade on contest with bonus account next time?. It will be full pressure and excitement there, .

FROM ZERO TO HERO

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
                Can't agree with you.ROW team only lost because of the big ignorant trader's who were double then champs.This was a big disadvantage for the ROW team.In a three week contest where 3100$ total prize money i think if first three member's of ROW team qualify for prize why rest of the se7en stay behind it will not be fair.Thank you.
                Well you have the right to have your own view but we have some rules. The prizes were already decided even before the contest started and it was even decided that even if 1 member ends up in profit out of total 64 participants and the team wins, only one prize will be given! Its not like others will get the prize just to compensate the total prize amount!

If others wanted a prize, they should have traded carefully and would have made their teams win. If we start giving prizes like this, then what was the purpose of team vs team contest? It was that everyone should trade carefully because his score will effect the entire team score.

I don't agree with your thinking. First, the first three members of row team don't qualify for the prize because if you see the rules, only the profitable traders of winning team qualify for the prize. Its me who thought that the first participant of row team really did a good job by making 46k$ or around it so he should be awarded something. Its not stated in the rules that he will get a definite prize but I personally thought of giving him a small prize so that others must know that on our forum, deserving people are treated nicely. Apart from this, when I saw that champions team only had 7 winners, so I thought why I shouldn't make it 10, that's why I said the 2nd and 3rd from row team can also be included to make it ten winners altogether and when I saw the performance of second and third winner from ROW team, it was pretty good too because they mentioned almost all of their trades and were the top 3.

If your suggestion would have been good, then I might have thought of it but sorry to say, I highly disagree with it. What's the purpose of team vs team contest then if we have to award the profitable traders from both the teams? Sorry for this. I already gave you my point for which I have talked to admin and its final. If he agrees, top 3 from ROW team will get the prize and I think most of the people who read our conversation will agree with me. You have the right to have your own thinking but sorry I can't forward it to admin because I don't agree with you.

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                Super Moderator Toxic
                Bro the problem is, we have a few other contests planned and secondly, this contest will have only 14 participants. What about the other 85-90 members who always take part in other trading contests? They won't get a chance and they will have to wait for this contest to end and really I don't want this at all. Others also deserve to take part because this forum is not only for the 14 best traders of the last contest Its also for every newbie trying hard to become a good trader and he equally deserves to take part as long as he is honest and isn't cheating. So this will not be possible really. Even if its a contest with no prizes, it will be problematic to manage such a contest because handling a contest is not easy actually. And we have to put our energy and efforts into such contests where everyone can take part.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion but its quite difficult. I hope you understand

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                  Well you have the right to have your own view but we have some rules. The prizes were already decided even before the contest started and it was even decided that even if 1 member ends up in profit out of total 64 participants and the team wins, only one prize will be given! Its not like others will get the prize just to compensate the total prize amount!

If others wanted a prize, they should have traded carefully and would have made their teams win. If we start giving prizes like this, then what was the purpose of team vs team contest? It was that everyone should trade carefully because his score will effect the entire team score.

I don't agree with your thinking. First, the first three members of row team don't qualify for the prize because if you see the rules, only the profitable traders of winning team qualify for the prize. Its me who thought that the first participant of row team really did a good job by making 46k$ or around it so he should be awarded something. Its not stated in the rules that he will get a definite prize but I personally thought of giving him a small prize so that others must know that on our forum, deserving people are treated nicely. Apart from this, when I saw that champions team only had 7 winners, so I thought why I shouldn't make it 10, that's why I said the 2nd and 3rd from row team can also be included to make it ten winners altogether and when I saw the performance of second and third winner from ROW team, it was pretty good too because they mentioned almost all of their trades and were the top 3.

If your suggestion would have been good, then I might have thought of it but sorry to say, I highly disagree with it. What's the purpose of team vs team contest then if we have to award the profitable traders from both the teams? Sorry for this. I already gave you my point for which I have talked to admin and its final. If he agrees, top 3 from ROW team will get the prize and I think most of the people who read our conversation will agree with me. You have the right to have your own thinking but sorry I can't forward it to admin because I don't agree with you.

Bro the problem is, we have a few other contests planned and secondly, this contest will have only 14 participants. What about the other 85-90 members who always take part in other trading contests? They won't get a chance and they will have to wait for this contest to end and really I don't want this at all. Others also deserve to take part because this forum is not only for the 14 best traders of the last contest Its also for every newbie trying hard to become a good trader and he equally deserves to take part as long as he is honest and isn't cheating. So this will not be possible really. Even if its a contest with no prizes, it will be problematic to manage such a contest because handling a contest is not easy actually. And we have to put our energy and efforts into such contests where everyone can take part.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion but its quite difficult. I hope you understand
                  Finally our S-Mod coming back online today. I am fully understand and agree with your idea to give something for 3 Top Row team, bro because they did hard work about 15 trading days (3 weeks). Maybe one of them haven't sleep well because of thinking the contest result at the end, and fight very hard to win this contest. Although they lose because of contest rules, but actually they are also a winner there. Hope every members can understand what i said here.

FROM ZERO TO HERO

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

My equity is 0.10$ also give me some prize just kidding Yeah toxic sir you are quite right same like this i was saying that It's game rules only one team can be winner so we shouldn't emotional just forget about this contest and wait for the next.If everyone want prize then contest will be useless because everyone is winner so no need of competition.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I wish there is weekly demo contest

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post

Of course i do understand super mod. You're very right because others have to wait anxiously for the end if the 14man contest is done and the waiting can be very frustrating indeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by forexianz View Post
                          I wish there is weekly demo contest
                          Fixed for ya (Bookmark it)

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_contests.php

May be you already know this,but still

Well

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by goodguy333 View Post
                            Fixed for ya (Bookmark it)

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_contests.php

May be you already know this,but still

Well
                            I meant weekly contest only in this forum. Not from IFX website

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I think it will be fun and interesting to have weekly demo contest in this forum. Only one winner is deserve to get prize like $20 or depends on the admin to give how much. Make regulations like each participant only deserve to get the prize in 4 weeks, so the others could take the chance to win the prizes. Well, this is just my suggestion.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by forexianz View Post
                              I meant weekly contest only in this forum. Not from IFX website

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I think it will be fun and interesting to have weekly demo contest in this forum. Only one winner is deserve to get prize like $20 or depends on the admin to give how much. Make regulations like each participant only deserve to get the prize in 4 weeks, so the others could take the chance to win the prizes. Well, this is just my suggestion.
                              Lol, this forum already have weekly contest (guess forex trend). Although it is different with trading contest but it is really enjoyable to take part.

FROM ZERO TO HERO

Comment

Advanced mode

X