X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

MT5 Real Warriors [FINISHED] (part 2)
    Boys and Gals contest prize is crediting I got 2 of 3. Waiting for another 1. Hope everything will done in hours. So get ready to the MT5 contest......

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

All credited.........................
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Boys and Gals contest prize is crediting I got 2 of 3. Waiting for another 1. Hope everything will done in hours. So get ready to the MT5 contest......

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

All credited.........................
    Yes now it's time to open a thread.

Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

All contest bonuses are now credited. Please start your threads

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Just a quick question. If i deposit my money can i take 30% bonus? or is it not allowed with the forum bonus?

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Well well, I have made 33.33% profit out of my 75$ bonus in an hour. My target was to get 25$ so that I can participate in the contest. And now I have 100$ in my account and no trading till contest begin. Hope very soon I will open my thread too.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Those who have the $100 bonus ,they can easily take part in this contest ..because anyhow you people will trade with this bonus ..and this contest will bring you opportunity to make some extra bonus ...........

So come one guys take part in this contest and lets make this a successful one ....the more people ..the more interested the game will be

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Well well, I have made 33.33% profit out of my 75$ bonus in an hour. My target was to get 25$ so that I can participate in the contest. And now I have 100$ in my account and no trading till contest begin. Hope very soon I will open my thread too.
              33.33% within 1 hour.........

That is the trade...carry on....

Welcome To My Blog
              Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

33.33% within 1 hour.........

That is the trade...carry on....
                I decided not to trade anything in next two days. I don't want to face any loss right now. You can trade I think and make some profit if possible. Good wishes for you in the contest.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                  When? There is no such limit per month for Demotivators contest. When did you win 100$ and received 40$ in your trading account? As far as I remember, you never complained about that. Can you please provide more details like which month was that and in which contest you won 100$?
                  Hello Toxic Super Mod

Thanks for answering me

I think that was way back last year,not remembering correctly

I thought there was some Cap on winning,so I did not complain or raise any issue

BTW,last month,(Aug 2014) also I got $60 in Demotivators Contest(BF) but was credited only $30 this month today

02.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $10
                  15.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $20
                  30.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $30

If you have my investor password for my account in your PM,which I sent for the Contest,you can see the same

BTW,I am not really complaining,cuz whatever IFX pays is more than enough

Thanks again

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by goodguy333 View Post
                    Hello Toxic Super Mod

Thanks for answering me

I think that was way back last year,not remembering correctly

I thought there was some Cap on winning,so I did not complain or raise any issue

BTW,last month,(Aug 2014) also I got $60 in Demotivators Contest(BF) but was credited only $30 this month today

02.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $10
                    15.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $20
                    30.08.2014 - goodguy333 - $30

If you have my investor password for my account in your PM,which I sent for the Contest,you can see the same

BTW,I am not really complaining,cuz whatever IFX pays is more than enough

Thanks again
                    Actually your prize total is 30$ only because in the Demotivators Contest each day prize is 10$ ,you won three days that means in that specific month you won total 30$ .Don't total up ..i think you totaled up which is not the case actually .I once wanted to clarify that from Supermod Toxic so i knew that and answered ...if me wrong Moderators will clarify

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Kalex View Post
                      Actually your prize total is 30$ only because in the Demotivators Contest each day prize is 10$ ,you won three days that means in that specific month you won total 30$ .Don't total up ..i think you totaled up which is not the case actually .I once wanted to clarify that from Supermod Toxic so i knew that and answered ...if me wrong Moderators will clarify
                      Ah!Now I got it!

I knew there must be some different calculations for the same

It is now clear

Thanks buddy

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I am ready for the contest. A new thread created and investor password has been sent to the four senior mods. And I'll start the contest with exactly 100$.

With my thread only three participants has been found. I think in next two days the MT5 Real Warriors section will be populated with many threads. Good wishes for all.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Great Idea for encouraging talents and boost up the forex knowledge through live real money trading contest. My luck is bad this time because i m a new member and i can not join this discussion.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I need answer for 2 questions and that too quickly since tomorrow is the last day for the thread.

Firstly as i already ask - Can i deposit my own money and take the 30% bonus is it allowed plus will it affect my future bonus from this forum? As there was a case where a person got his account banned due to getting bonus from both so that is why i need to confirm it.
                            2nd - Can i open the thread today and deposit the amount later = after the 12th? or is it necessary that the deposit has to be made up front before opening the thread?

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Wow, just couldn't increase my account balance to 100 dollars to participate instead my account balance went down to 10 dollars yesterday after losing a trade on Eurusd pair.

Hope to participate in the next contest.

MT5 Rocks

Comment

Advanced mode

X