Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 3)
    I think as a record holder you should get some type of honorarium from the forum as long as the record is your's. Then somebody would really try to break the target. I can give a formula to break your record.

Initial deposit: 10000$
    End of 1st day: 30000$
    End of 2nd day: 90000$
    End of 3rd day: 270000$
    End of 4th day: 810000$
    End of 5th day: 2430000$

It is really possible if your luck goes with with. Anybody who like this formula please have a go. I would definitely go with the formula If I end the day with 30000$.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I think as a record holder you should get some type of honorarium from the forum as long as the record is your's. Then somebody would really try to break the target. I can give a formula to break your record.

It is really possible if your luck goes with with. Anybody who like this formula please have a go. I would definitely go with the formula If I end the day with 30000$.
    Good job bro, i hope you can make it become true at the end of next week contest. I know you will in play so that i will help to post the update result and you can more focus with your trades. Good luck bro.

My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

think as a record holder you should get some type of honorarium from the forum as long as the record is your's. Then somebody would really try to break the target. I can give a formula to break your record.

From my personal experience making 300% in a day is impossible maintaining the Money management.SO it have to be pure luck to make such huge profit every day consistently.But for some amazing trader it might be possible.looking forward for them to beat the Hera wati's record

Give A thank if you appreciate it

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It is possible only for one 1 or 2 days contest, butdoing it 5 days in a row is impossible. You need pure skills and luck.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by مناڈکیت View Post
          Since there will be many more contests in future and if a contests's duration is more than a week then will it be okay to trade in bitcoin?
          hmmm... i think this bitcoin trading is a potential loophole just like one currency pair that someone traded years ago in our trading contest. so I don't know mate... will have to ask Admin about this.

is bitcoin trade-able on demo contest account? i don't know coz never tried it before...

Originally posted by Smartest Fool View Post
          It is possible only for one 1 or 2 days contest, butdoing it 5 days in a row is impossible. You need pure skills and luck.
          I really mentioned it before the complete formula is:

skills + fearless + luck

if you only have skills and luck but you are afraid then you can't do it lols

you have to be fearless to accomplish such a record

Payment proof can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
            hmmm... i think this bitcoin trading is a potential loophole just like one currency pair that someone traded years ago in our trading contest. so I don't know mate... will have to ask Admin about this.

is bitcoin trade-able on demo contest account? i don't know coz never tried it before...
            I was not going to do it anyway because spread is too big and daily movement is small. It was just a thought !

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
            I really mentioned it before the complete formula is:

skills + fearless + luck

if you only have skills and luck but you are afraid then you can't do it lols

you have to be fearless to accomplish such a record
            I just have one thing out of these three.... look at my mood

Please Visit My Blog

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by fxaiden View Post
              From my personal experience making 300% in a day is impossible maintaining the Money management.SO it have to be pure luck to make such huge profit every day consistently.But for some amazing trader it might be possible.looking forward for them to beat the Hera wati's record
              My dear, it is not impossible..."Impossible is impossible"... someone set the record and someone will still break it and recreate a new one

That is the life we are living in... Before his record was a record before he broke it

IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by systematicfx View Post
                Fahid equally put up a good fight and would have taken the day if not for all the data release from CAD coming out strongly and pushing USDCAD to a strong SELL which countered his initial buy position and stopping him out
                Looking to overall trading position as well performance I had to take this risk, I had one favourable thing in my side that, the market was in a support area and I was expecting bounce back from thier, I knew if it breaks that area I will be gone so long.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by fahids View Post
                  Looking to overall trading position as well performance I had to take this risk, I had one favourable thing in my side that, the market was in a support area and I was expecting bounce back from thier, I knew if it breaks that area I will be gone so long.
                  the risk was actually worth it and if the news had gone bad, it would have caused a great reversal and a big buy position...

your performance was actually commendable and I see you as a very good trader with strong trading strategy

IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Is there any problem if any one can make that in a day

but yes little careless trading is needed

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think I need to show you another formula how can you do it in a day? Ha Ha Ha.... If you can add option trading then you can do it in 14 trades and probably in 2/3 hours if you are lucky.

Hey! It's give me a new trading contest concept. As you can do anything you want to increase your equity. Like simple trading, option trading, index trading, future trading anything that supported by broker.

I think Toxic and other mod can think about it. It isn't too bad idea.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

My dear, it is not impossible..."Impossible is impossible"... someone set the record and someone will still break it and recreate a new one

That is the life we are living in... Before his record was a record before he broke it
                        you are right, but in this contest our time limit in small
                        of course it is possible to break hera wati's record

Give A thank if you appreciate it

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i want to know exactly how to monitor this contest and want to know if any member of any team didn't start trading and he is part of team containing 3 traders, what did the other 2 traders do in this case ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by مناڈکیت View Post
                            I was not going to do it anyway because spread is too big and daily movement is small. It was just a thought !

I just have one thing out of these three.... look at my mood
                            yes, you're right. the spread is like from earth to heaven lols

Originally posted by systematicfx View Post

that's the attitude

I think I need to show you another formula how can you do it in a day? Ha Ha Ha.... If you can add option trading then you can do it in 14 trades and probably in 2/3 hours if you are lucky.

Hey! It's give me a new trading contest concept. As you can do anything you want to increase your equity. Like simple trading, option trading, index trading, future trading anything that supported by broker.

I think Toxic and other mod can think about it. It isn't too bad idea.
                            Yes, options trading is damn quick coz it's like answering "yes or no" and then wait 10 seconds to 1 minute and voila lols

Originally posted by fxaiden View Post
                            of course it is possible to break hera wati's record
                            we need this kind of positivity

Originally posted by abokarma View Post
                            i want to know exactly how to monitor this contest and want to know if any member of any team didn't start trading and he is part of team containing 3 traders, what did the other 2 traders do in this case ?
                            download multi terminal, install it, choose contest account server and then input the account number and password of all the contestants and watch them like eagle.

but we will also have monitoring link.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Acushnir, Kanta are 10% down, Hamza is out there too but rest are sleeping

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	17072253

Comment

Advanced mode

X