1st $100

2nd $50

3rd $30

The prize will be credited next month.
    Last edited by ; 25-01-2016, 05:09 AM.
    InstaForex - the best broker in Asia
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Congratulations guys. Hope we will fun with this contest on 2016. But the competition is very tough.

By the way, what is the amount of the prize money?

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Congratulations to all of you for winning "Yearly Black Frame Talent contest 2015". I've just checked your (best) demotivators and its really awesome. I would like to request every member to participate in this contest who are still not a part of this contest. With more participants we'll get more interesting and quality demotivators.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yearly Black Frame Talent contest winners
        Yearly Black Frame Talent contest 2015

Im please to announce the winner for the year 2015

Winners are :

1.. Demotivator by irfanmoto
        2.. Demotivator by OnlyGainer
        3.. Demotivator by zahid4x

Congratulations

The prize will be credited next month.
        Outstanding work by the Moderators. It will really be encouraged all the forum members. But curious minds wants to know the amount of prize....
        Thanks to all Moderators.
        When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I am hearing this Award for the first time

Even though I have been on this forum for a while

Nevertheless,Congrats to the Winners

Guess,Mods had a bit of work to select the best ones

Regards
          The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by goodguy333 View Post
            I am hearing this Award for the first time

Even though I have been on this forum for a while

Nevertheless,Congrats to the Winners

Guess,Mods had a bit of work to select the best ones

Regards
            Yeah it was quite a tough decision So many good demotivators, I had about 20 in my list that I though could be winners so imagine how tough it was to come out with the very best three
            Anyway its great job by all our members who participate in this contest and definitely looking forward to more new and funny demotivators - they make my everyday brighter
            Help on how to attach picture to your post
            Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Congratulation to all the winner irfanmoto, OnlyGainer and zahid4x who have won the Yearly Black Frame Talent contest 2015.

Moreover, many many thanks to admin and all the moderator and juri board who have selected them.

Best of luck for every one.
              Join in InstaForex and Make Life Easier.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Congratulations for the winners last year, i hope i can win in this year.. Hehe no reasons to not won it.
                Visit My Journal:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

wait what? is that me on the list, without being seen by myself for more than a month?

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I am really surprised dad they have winning awards I am new here and really happy for those who won those awards Through The Times I will win these awards

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

For upwards of a year, the jumper was everywhere. In cities and towns across Ireland, people sported it as they went grocery shopping, took classes, met friends at bars, picked up their kids from school. Every time I travelled across the border from the north of Ireland to the south, everywhere I looked, it seemed that the jumper was looking back at me. A simple, black cotton sweatshirt, emblazoned with one word in stark, sans-serif white: “Repeal”. It had been created as a statement of support for Repeal the Eighth: the campaign that sought to repeal the country’s historically restrictive anti-abortion laws, which deemed abortion illegal unless a pregnancy was life-threatening. The campaign would culminate, on May 25 2018, in a referendum with the highest voter turnout of any in Ireland’s history.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Yearly Black Frame Talent contest winners

Indeed, it was an entirely intense choice. Such huge numbers of good demotivates that I had around 20 on my rundown, in spite of the fact that I could be a victor, so envision that it was so difficult to date the initial three. Anyway, it's an extraordinary activity for all individuals taking an interest in this challenge, and unquestionably, sitting tight for progressively fun new demotivates makes my life more splendid,

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

If we want to win the contest inside ourselves, then it is necessary that we fill it in the proper way, if we are saver of the property, then we can definitely do a good running and if we do not make a difference in the proper way then it is for us It is an advantage to participate inside the contest within the contest that when we win the match, we get a full year bonus and the most interesting thing is that the bonus is also double, we can sit it down.

Comment

Advanced mode

X