Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
    The trading account that you created have details such as:

Account number
    Trading account server
    Password

they are very important and you MUST KEEP IT SAFE at all time. We will not be able to recover them for you if you lost them. The only one who can recover them is you and all you need to do is go to your email and check the email sent to you after you created your trading account.

Also... we will never be able to detach your trading account for you. Only you can detach your trading account after 2 months since the time you first attach it in your forum profile.

So please do not come to the moderator asking us to detach your trading account. This kind of request will not be processed.

Keep your account details safe!
    Last edited by ; 24-12-2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: updating.

Payment proof can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Thank you Super Moderator. It is a very good thread because mostly the forum member confusion and ask to detach their trading account which is not appropriate. With best regards.
    Join in InstaForex and Make Life Easier.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Smuggler View Post
      Thank you Super Moderator. It is a very good thread because mostly the forum member confusion and ask to detach their trading account which is not appropriate. With best regards.
      Every one must pay attention to their own trading account details like they pay attention to their own wallet.
      Asking us to change the wallet to another wallet and put it into their pocket is not appropriate. They should do it themselves.

Payment proof can be found in here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
        The trading account that you created have details such as:

Account number
        Trading account server
        Password

they are very important and you MUST KEEP IT SAFE at all time. We will not be able to recover them for you if you lost them. The only one who can recover them is you and all you need to do is go to your email and check the email sent to you after you created your trading account.

Also... we will never be able to detach your trading account for you. Only you can detach your trading account after 2 months since the time you first attach it in your forum profile.

So please do not come to the moderator asking us to detach your trading account. This kind of request will not be processed.

Keep your account details safe!
        Yes that is correct. i have been in similar mess in the past. though mine was that i lost my PIN Code and couldn't withdraw my profit. when i chatted with Instaforex Live Chat, i was told to give my Phone password which i now considered as very important. then i wasn't even able to locate it and the only saving grace was for me to scan my recent passport holding my national ID card. that was how i was able to retrieve all my lost particulars.

Keep your safe and don't let yourself pass through the same thing like mine
        IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

This one is also good and informative thread also. it is possible that sometimes you forgot your password or user name so it can be changed easily and can be recovered. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Every one must pay attention to their own trading account details like they pay attention to their own wallet.
            Asking us to change the wallet to another wallet and put it into their pocket is not appropriate. They should do it themselves.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

es that is correct. i have been in similar mess in the past. though mine was that i lost my PIN Code and couldn't withdraw my profit. when i chatted with Instaforex Live Chat, i was told to give my Phone password which i now considered as very important. then i wasn't even able to locate it and the only saving grace was for me to scan my recent passport holding my national ID card. that was how i was able to retrieve all my lost particulars.

Keep your safe and don't let yourself pas

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Thank you so much best moderate this page this thread is very useful for us because new member unknown about this how attach account in profile but your post most benefits

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Re: Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?

I actually can breathe in peace. It actually a great news, because more often I tend to forget my passwords. It is undoubtedly an amazing news for me. Thank!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

The trading account is going to take care of your account and run it accurately if it forget the account then it will not be a fault of the forum and it needs to be aware of your forum properly

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

seo

How to lost trading details and passwords. We have no idea about how it is happening.There is several hacking methods are available once we cannot log out the details the hackers are entering our account and all details are hacked.loose diamonds

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Thank you dear for telling us about our Lost Account. This is wonderful for us to get back our old accounts and we can detach or change our account once after two months. This is also a great help for us. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Thanks for the information that you given to us moderator,a big help for us specially those newbie like me try to understand the flow of this kind of work,it is right to keep our account safe to make sure our earnings will not fall to the wrong hands.That is wonderful to know that some people have kind heart that giving instructions how to keep our account to be safe.That is a true leadership it is .I will soon familiarized with this kind of work and positively enjoy this journey.Thanks a lot once again.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Good to hear from you forex member to save my account id and password.
                          Really thank you so much to inform.
                          Angel236 trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal]

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I stumbled upon a few of the best free stock trading apps. However, I haven't been using it for a while and now I can't sign in as its being prompting incorrect logins. I was hoping if you guys could help resolve the issue.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

This information is highly a welcome development because some may want to disturb moderators but have been duly informed not to do so as their case will not be addressed in any way.Therefore, we should safeguard our account details in a better place for quick reference at any time when needed for attaching to this forum or anytime.

Comment

Advanced mode

X