X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

We have updated the forum engine!
    Dear friends!

We are pleased to announce that we have updated the technical part of the forum. Now the forum has become even better.

If you notice any bugs or problems, please report them in this thread.

We will also be glad to receive your comments or suggestions for improving the forum.
    Forum rules :mt5rocks: | Money for posting | Forum banners | Partnership program | Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Im glad to see the change but we are facing some issues will write it down.

I mostly found the forum slow and the error

This site can’t be reached

web.telegram.org took too long to respond.

Try:
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    Last edited by ; 05-04-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by MT5 Administrator View Post
      Dear friends!

We are pleased to announce that we have updated the technical part of the forum. Now the forum has become even better.

We will also be glad to receive your comments or suggestions for improving the forum.
      MT5 Administrator Dear sir, I am happy to see that forum has been updated. But there are some problems:
      1. I am facing. My attached account is not showing in the profile option “Bonus For Post’ Where we always see. I hope everyone is not able to look at his attached account in the “Bonus For Post’’ area.

2) Sir I can see that the Claim post button is not working.

There are still many little issues too. So kindly check them and ask the technical team to solve them very soon thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

There is big issue. Our some posts and accumulated bonuses are missing. And there is no option to upload photo. We are facing the big issues to post. We request to you. Kindly change the forum like Mt5 forum or its previous themes and layout. This layout is very different and difficult. And this algorithm is taking the very Low traffics. No one is interested to post there in this layout.

If the technically parts is completed. Then kindly change it.

Or if the part is under working. Then kindly inform us. Because we are looking the forum on daily 30-40 times to see that the forum is corrected or not.

Mr.Aviz, Mt5guru, Mt5 Administration and other authority kindly look at this issue. And I hope that my request will be accepted soon. And we will work properly as we worked in previous layout. And I hope that everyone is facing this issue.

Waiting for hopefully from Mt5 authority.

And if any one is facing the issue. Kindly support me.

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Even sir we are unable to see our last accumulated total bonus which we always see with our ID profile pic. Post claim button is not working it is important.

Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Now the forum has become even better.
            I don't think it is better, but I'm sure it's not over yet. These are some of the problems we're facing:
            1. Loading time is very high, making it difficult to browse the forum.
            2. Our previous posts seem to be messed up.
            3. The bonus accounts appear to be detached and there is no way to attach them.
            4. The overall layout of the posts is difficult and does not look as comfortable as before.

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello sir I am glad to see some updates in Forum But We are facing Some problems.

0.1 Post could not claim
              0.2 Instaforex Account not show.
              0.3 During Post Image attachment is not put in the middle of the post.
              0.4 And Our last 2 months' Posts and Bonus also decrease.

Kindly check these Bugs thank you so Much for this used full threat.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to see updates of forum site. But on this time after updates i am facing some problems, bugs, issues. Let me explain one by one.

No.1: Not Working Claim Option
                No.2: Previous all posts are approved but still claiming Option again on.
                No.3: Facing too much dealy opening post, threat, Forum.
                No.4: Putting pic into post find better way please.

Thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Dear friends!

please dear We are facing more Bugs in this Updating version
                  Post claiming is not worked and Post also missing Bonus Updated As the old calculation but the trading account is not visible and Forum are loading more and more and post is difficult to do thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Everything is upside down and messed up. Nothing is working correctly.
                    1) page takes too long to load.
                    2) my previous posts are all messed up.
                    3) My instaforex account is no longer attached to the forum and there is no place to re attach it back.
                    4) you click on one thing it shows you another thing. Including profiles.
                    5) the site navigation is poorly laid out.
                    6) I can not claim posts
                    In my own personal opinion I don't think the forum management took the right decision on this so called forum upgrade because the forum was just very perfect the way it was before this unnecessary upgrade that has turned the forum upside down and create confusion. In fact everything is now in disarray and hear I was waiting for my week 12 and week 13 bonus not knowing that my beloved forum was under attack. Please I so much love this forum and I don't want it to be like this. Apart from the fact that I get money in form of bonus to trade it is still a form of learning for me. I have really learn a lot from this forum and I don't want anything not even the forum management to spoil my beloved forum PLEASE. Management please before you take any decision make sure you think it through and thoroughly don't rush in making decisions. Don't take a decision if it is not necessary.

Thank you God help us all.

Last edited by ; 30-03-2022, 03:38 PM.
                    MY TRADING STRATEGY EXPLAINED
                    https://investsocial.com/forum/tradi...d#post17951310

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Assalamualaikum admin Sir, my mt5 account was attached to InstaForex but now my profile does not support those bonuses for post and it is not seen that it is attached to my account. Problem is probably due to technical problem. I hope this will be fixed once the technical problem is fixed. But sir, I have been posting on my account for some time now and even after those posts have been approved, I am not getting any bonus. And if there was a problem, I could find out what kind of problem is in my account. If I only knew that, I would realize that there is something wrong with my account. Thank you sir,please answer me sir.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello Administrator Sir Assalamu Alaikum Hope you are well Sir.

1.Post could not claim,,
                        2.I am a new member I have been posting for a long time and my posts are being approved but I am not getting any bonus because I don't know.
                        3.Previous all posts are approved but still claiming Option again on.
                        4.Sir, you will try to solve the problem with my bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

If we are upgrading then we are suppose to upgrade to the best and not the worst.

I am sorry if I sound too harsh but this is me and the way I am. I am a blunt person I don't know how to hide my feelings. I think its a problem. I am for the interest and good of the Forum.
                          Sir if there is a way for the forum management to return the forum back to its previous state it will be good and then after we can plan properly if we must do a technical upgrade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

If we are upgrading then we are suppose to upgrade to the best and not the worst. There is more bugs everywhere.

I am sorry if I sound too harsh but this is me and the way I am. I am a blunt person I don't know how to hide my feelings. I think its a problem. I am for the interest and good of the Forum.
                            Sir if there is a way for the forum management to return the forum back to its previous state it will be good and then after we can plan properly if we must do a technical upgrade. Pls sir Don't forget my week 12 and week 13 bonus.

​​​​

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hello Administrator Sir Assalamu Alaikum Hope you are well Sir.

1.Post could not claim,,
                              2.I am a new member I have been posting for a long time and my posts are being approved but I am not getting any bonus because I don't know.
                              3.Previous all posts are approved but still claiming Option again on.
                              4.Sir, you will try to solve the problem with my bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode

X