I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
USDCHF IN H6 TIME FRAME ANALYSIS FOR SWING TRADE According to my analysis on USDCHF H6 timeframe, the market is in a bullish structure after a major impulsive move and is currently in a healthy correction, setting up a high probability buy the dip...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
USDCHF Technical Analysis at 0.82996 Timeframes: H4 and M15 Current Price: 0.82996 The USDCHF pair is trading around 0.82996, with market direction depending on whether buyers can push the price above nearby resistance or sellers can force a...
Why Supported Assets Matter When Comparing DeFi Protocols When researching a decentralized finance project, one useful starting point is understanding which digital assets it discusses and how those assets fit into the protocol's design. Bitcoin,...