Market Analysis and Insights: The pair has experienced dynamic price action, bouncing around critical technical floors as traders weigh divergent macroeconomic trajectories. Over recent sessions, trading has consolidated near the key 0.6900–0.6960...
USDCAD Price Behavior: I was analyzing the USD/CAD currency pair's price behavior. The Canadian dollar's daily chart showed an increase. Previously, there was a downward trend, but on Tuesday, contrary to my forecasts, the resistance at 1.42562 will...
GBPUSD Price Behavior: The price behavior of the GBP/USD currency pair is being discussed. I concur with GBP/USD's upward trajectory, as shown by the break in the downtrend structure when it surpassed the local high of 1.32433. However, I am not...
USD/CAD Technical Fundamental Analysis October 03, 2026 The USD/CAD currency pair continues to display strong bullish momentum, hovering near the 1.4249 level as spot price action consolidates near multi-month highs. The exchange rate is being...
Gold Price Movement Analysis: Our discussion today will go into the price movement analysis of gold. Bullish goals include the key price level of 4142.62, resistance 1 at 4154.81, resistance 2 at 4168.74, and resistance 3 at 4183.37. Bearish support...