USDCHF IN H6 TIME FRAME ANALYSIS FOR SWING TRADE According to my analysis on USDCHF H6 timeframe, the market is in a bullish structure after a major impulsive move and is currently in a healthy correction, setting up a high probability buy the dip...
EURUSDm M5 Technical Analysis: FVG + Order Block Relationship, Liquidity, MSS and Major Supply Zone Chart Reference: EURUSDm — M5 (5-Minute Timeframe) Current Price Area: 1.12011–1.12019 Major Supply Zone: Approximately 1.12010–1.12029 Visible Lower...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
Why Supported Assets Matter When Comparing DeFi Protocols When researching a decentralized finance project, one useful starting point is understanding which digital assets it discusses and how those assets fit into the protocol's design. Bitcoin,...