I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
USDCHF IN H6 TIME FRAME ANALYSIS FOR SWING TRADE According to my analysis on USDCHF H6 timeframe, the market is in a bullish structure after a major impulsive move and is currently in a healthy correction, setting up a high probability buy the dip...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
Gold (GOLD.m) M15 Technical Outlook: 9 Oct 2026 close Price snapshot Gold is trading near 4194.43, with the latest bar at O 4195.27, H 4195.95, L 4193.70, C 4194.43. Price is pinned against a horizontal level around 4194, the line drawn across the...
# Gold H4 Technical Analysis: XAU/USD Bullish Momentum Reclaims $4,194.43 Zone **Executive Summary and Intraday Valuation Snapshot** Spot Gold (XAU/USD) is currently negotiating surrounding price action near the **4194.43** mark on the 4-hour (H4)...