Gold (XAU/USD) Analysis — H4 H1 Gold closed around 4,147, making this level technically important for the next trading sessions. The current structure suggests that gold is trading in a bearish-to-neutral phase on the H4 timeframe, while the H1...
AUD/CHF Daily Technical Analysis Market Overview The provided daily chart for AUDCHF.fx illustrates a notable shift in market momentum. After a sustained bullish trend from July through late September, the pair has recently encountered significant...
GBP/USD Weekly + H1 Multi-Timeframe Analysis – My Bias for Next Week I’ve checked both charts together this time, because I don’t want to take the H1 structure separately from the Weekly picture. When I put the two timeframes side by side, my...
Institutional Demand and Regulatory Clarity Propel Bitcoin Above Key Hurdles The global digital asset market is witnessing renewed capital inflows, with Bitcoin hovering around the $85,288 mark as institutional buyers re-engage following recent...
Hawkish RBA Stance Battles Elevated U.S. Yields The AUD/USD exchange rate continues to navigate a complex macroeconomic backdrop, holding around the 0.6955 handle as conflicting central bank expectations dictate market flows. On the base currency...