Hi everyone, Something I’ve been running into lately: I’ll spot a setup or work out a new signal logic I want to test, and then… getting it written properly in Pine Script just slows everything down. Syntax errors, remembering exactly how alerts...
GOLD H1 TIMEFRAME TECHNICAL ANALYSIS Gold (XAU/USD) on the H1 chart is showing a short-term bullish recovery after a sharp bearish correction. The chart indicates that price recently declined from the 4,290–4,300 region toward the 4,110–4,120 area...
AUDUSDm M15 — FVG + ORDER BLOCK RELATIONSHIP COMPLETE MARKET STRUCTURE ANALYSIS 1. FVG + ORDER BLOCK RELATIONSHIP According to the provided AUDUSDm M15 chart, the most important feature is the relationship between the FVG — Fair Value Gap Zones,...
Trading Strategies: A Practical Guide Let’s be honest. A lot of traders spend months jumping from one strategy to another. Today it’s Smart Money Concepts. Tomorrow it’s moving averages. Then Fibonacci. Then price action. Then some new indicator...
My GBP/USD Strategic Analysis: GBP/USD has shifted into a short-term bullish structure on the H1 chart. After finding strong support around 1.32055, price formed a recovery and consolidated between approximately 1.32210 and 1.32520 before breaking...