Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2731 Collapse

nahi bhai agar hum without practise ka trade lagaengay toy ya aik bewaqoofi hi hougai so apka loss houjaega apko profit kafi kam milega ya nahi bhi il sakta hai profit
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2732 Collapse

Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. But before starting the trade we need more and more practice . Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.

• #2733 Collapse

start without practice is the dangerous for all. I think at first we should need more and more Practice. It is marketof trade. Without practice we all are getting lose. So to avoid lose must need practice.

• #2734 Collapse

All the new trader practice more and more and they will go to trade. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life.

• #2735 Collapse

Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. But before starting the trade we need more and more practice . Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.start without practice is the dangerous for all. I think at first we should need more and more Practice.

• #2736 Collapse

start without practice is the dangerous for all. I think at first we should need more and more Practice. All the new trader practice more and more and they will go to trade. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life

• #2737 Collapse

ha g jnab...sahi kha hay app nay jnab...or paratice k bager to nahi na ho skata hay jnab,,,ho hi jata hay jnab...lekin is main sahi trha sya karna chahey janb..

• #2738 Collapse

Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. But before starting the trade we need more and more practice . Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.start without practice is the dangerous for all. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life

• #2739 Collapse

Gain knowledge and go totrade. That helps us a lot. The main tips are
                    To know about knowledge of forex
                    to know how to trade in forex market.
                    So learning without practice is really dangeors

• #2740 Collapse

Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. But before starting the trade we need more and more practice . Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.start without practice is the dangerous for all. i think the mentioned sentence is correct

• #2741 Collapse

It is business organization. Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.start without practice is the dangerous for all. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life

• #2742 Collapse

They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

• #2743 Collapse

So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

• #2744 Collapse

start without practice is the dangerous for all. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2745 Collapse

Forex is the international market. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X