Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2746 Collapse

Aassalamo alykum; dear is kam me jab tak practice na ki jae uswaqt tak hum profit earn nhe kar sakty hn, q k is kam ko sekhny k lea kisi expert ki zaroorat hoti ha.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2747 Collapse

No. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

• #2748 Collapse

no, Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. But before starting the trade we need more and more practice . Demo account is good for the new trader. aif anybody to be a good trader must need practice.start without practice is the dangerous for all.

• #2749 Collapse

First you generate proper knowledge. start without practice is the dangerous for all. So first learn knowledge and next you will go real trade. They earn huge money and they leads happy and successful life. Student are involve more and more in the forex market. They practice more and more and earn more and more money

• #2750 Collapse

Forex is the international market. I think it is one of the good business. which one is necessary practice or trading. If you trad more without practice then you will lose in market.

• #2751 Collapse

forex is the international market many people join here and they earn a lot of money. Many student join here they lead a successful life. they are study and read properly using this money.So one thing we shold need more and more demo practice, that help a lot to trade here.

• #2752 Collapse

If you learn more then you will sucess in life. Nothing is possible without learning. So i want to said that first learning and next trading.

• #2753 Collapse

learning and trading two foctor which one is essential for all you know. I think learning is more essential to learn something.

• #2754 Collapse

think it is good for trade. Every trade has some rules and regulation. Thats are called tips of forex. A lot of tips are available in the forex market ,Skills, experience and practice of demo account are the ain part of forex business.So we should need gather more and more knowleddge.

• #2755 Collapse

My answer no. It is dengerous one. If any body do this then i am sure she will doing lose. last the trade account be abolish.

• #2756 Collapse

My answer no. It is dengerous one. If any body do this then i am sure she will doing lose. last the trade account be abolish.so it is better if you post with sufficient knowledge.

• #2757 Collapse

saalam bhia jee kaam koi bhi ho app us kaam ko practice kaay begir nahi kar saktay app ko koi bhi kaamstart karnay se pehlaay app ko us kaam ki practice kar layni chahyia yaah app kaay liye acha hai nahi tu app ko loss ho ga ?????????????????

• #2758 Collapse

I am convinced that a combination of both learning and practice plays an important part in making of a good trader. After learning of trading skills and techniques a trader can apply those techniques in Forex trading business to get succeed. So, learning and practice are both very important for a Forex trader.

• #2759 Collapse

my dear ap trade tu kar sakhtye ho Forex ma without practice lakin es business ma kamyab hona k liya practice lazmi hai.......agr ap ki practice nai ho gi to ap is main kafi zada loss b krwa saktay hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2760 Collapse

meri nazar ma eak acha trader bana k liya achi earning balk achi learning karni chaheya kiun k earning tu depend he knowledge or experience per karti hai agar knowledge or experience acha ho ga tu khud he earning achi ho jye gi ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X