what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #616 Collapse

forex mein agar hum ziada learning kara k target mind mein rakta hain tu per no doubt k hum forex mein bhut ziada earning bhi kar skta hain kyun k jab hum forex ki learning base se karta hain tu hum ko forex k bara mein bhut ziada knowledge gain ho jata hai jis se hum forex mein achy trading kar skta hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #617 Collapse

In respect my estimation there isn't any any kind of short cut means to become a profitable speculator with this we will need to attain massive information about foreign currency trading along with work challenging.
      • #618 Collapse

g forex se apko bhut kuch seekhne ka moka milta hai or ap apni life ko happy or successful bna sakte hain ye apki life ko easy or happy bna sakta hai ye ak best online job hai sab k lea.
        • #619 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: zia پيغام ديکھيے
          ak acha trader banana k lea kia traget hona cahea zyada earning ya zyada learning ??
          I think improving trading skills is needed to be the ambition of any kind of trader. Because, the more we know about Forex the better we earn from it. For that reason motto should be like that.
          • #620 Collapse

bhai mera jahan tak experience he learning zyada important he q ke jab tak ap kisi cheez ko learn nahe keroge ya samjhoge nahe tab tak ap earn kese keroge ..
            • #621 Collapse

Salam ! yeh aik bohat acha thread hai and i think It isnt about money sometimes.If you want to be a successful trader and that is your target then you can do,you can enjoy you whole life if you become it!

• #622 Collapse

a good trader must be give his full time to forex ,When someone makes a target, he works the best to reach up to that target. In Forex trading if anyone wants to be a good trader then he has to work very hard.

• #623 Collapse

Every people has a target to do town his life. I have also a target. I want to be a successful trader in Forex.Forex is not a cakewalk.But Forex is difficult business , good trader must use his or her abilities .

• #624 Collapse

i know its difiicult for becoming good and successful trader in forex. I know that is not so easy, so i need to do many hard work to be a successful trader in forex. we have to do our work and trading with sincerity .

• #625 Collapse

All trader have a minimum target and without setting the target no one can make progress in trade, so with according to plan trader need to invest money and that should be standard. and they can earn more profit

• #626 Collapse

we have to set some targets in forex trading business and i think if you have best time table for your trading so then you can better trading set your hours for learning and set your hours for earning in this business.

• #627 Collapse

I think it is the target that help us to move toward our target with all planing, so i need to say here planing is necessary for all target, so for successful traders you are right it is not only enough to get money

• #628 Collapse

It is very good for me . So I want to learn it very carefully. I am very serious about my work. I am working a lot in forum posting. I am very hopeful about my forex future. thats why i set target for trading in forex .

• #629 Collapse

my target is also to become a successful trader for that i m doing which i can do my best if i achieved my goal of becoming successful trader i think that my life will be settled and i will be a happy man in the world

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #630 Collapse

I want to be a professional trader. I am very hard working. I am increasing my skill about Forex trade. Forex is my best part in my life. I want to be a successful trader. This is my future ambition.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X