what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #631 Collapse

Forex is for the people who want to be successful in life. If a trader has the passion and zeal for success, it becomes easier to make profits from his trading. we have to set strategies and target in forex market

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #632 Collapse

target to be successful trader is a desire of any trader, to be successful require a lots of hardwork and patience , it is good to have that goal and target to be successful so he has to use his skills here in forex

• #633 Collapse

i would like to say that it is very important to have a target in forex trading because this may make you know the effort that you need to exert in forex and may make you know the strategy that you have to use .

• #634 Collapse

Dear ek trader ke liye ye target hona chahiye ke wo apne daily targets ko achieve kare aur apna daily profit forex se banaye,aisa na ho ke wo daily loss hi karwata jaye aur apni poori equity khaali karwa de.
          • #635 Collapse

I think success is better than earning. As forex is not a easy trade, so here to be successful trader is necessary for long term earning. mere khayal se trading k liye koi bhi target set karna bohat zaroori hai .

• #636 Collapse

Salam ! target to become a successful trader and i also take it as my aim. This aim will achieve by so many hard work and i am also doing this work because without hard work you can't achieve anything.

• #637 Collapse

The target to be a successful trader in the feild of Forex trading business is just not to earn money and not work hard no we have to be more carefull and use our mind skills here in the forex then we get success .

• #638 Collapse

aik good trader apne account ko bht achay tareeqay say handle karta hia is ko apne account ka ager 2% bhi mil jae tou wo qabool karta hai is liye wo aik kamyaab trader kehlata hai is tarah he achi trading hoti hai yehe achi trade ka raaaz hai

• #639 Collapse

every one who started forex they have a very huge target which are life changing target but my target is learn forex and establish my own forex trading and training center in which people can invest & also can learn

• #640 Collapse

my target to be a Successful Trader in forex to make a big amount of money to trade forex and Not to risk and adventure i do not use the adventure is very risky to use it so i set many targets here for earning .

• #641 Collapse

we need to plan our trades to be successful. If we fail to plan, then we have planned to fail, in forex trading, we need to guard our capital and as well have feasible target, so as to have a sense of objectives .

• #642 Collapse

I have a same target that i want to become a successful trader i know that it is very difficult task but i am working hard with patience and i believe that the day will come when i will achieve my target in forex market

• #643 Collapse

hmmmmmmm .. the greaat target for the good trader .. sb se best jawab hai is ka experince .. experince insan ko kaha se kaha pohncha deta hai .. .. or agr ap mei salahiyat mojud hai tou ap nuqsan nae uthao gy .. thankyou .. :)
                            • #644 Collapse

think all traders have same target, we want to be successful trader in the future and that is very long process, need many years to be expert . you will also need lot of practice and experience for trading .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #645 Collapse

you have plan trading and sets targets for it and tou must try to cover both the aspects of trading that is the technical and fundamental both. This will be your added benefit. All the best to your success in forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X