what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

For a successfull trader which will be lead to the money making and established career and much dreams to be come true in our life so it needs alot of hard working good analytical skills and money & risk mnagement

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

yeah of course in life a target will make you live like hell,that you want in with your life.So my target is to be a successful traders and i think i can do it because i have patience and i am beliving in myself and on my own targets

• #648 Collapse

their are no limitation of a particular target so you can set any suitable target for yourself , but you should be determined and you will have to stuck upon your target and you will haev to complete it any how .

• #649 Collapse

Yes every one wants to success trader in Forex trading. If you want to be a successful trader then you must be follow the rules of Forex and in forex market every decision taken with plans & targets i think

• #650 Collapse

my derar brother definitely profit must be the target for good trading but it must be be well managed and pre decided that is that you must do analysis for the trade in which you wana invest because it will reduce the chances for loss and will create the opertunity for profit. greediness is key to loss so we must avoid this other we will face nothing but loss
            • #651 Collapse

i have a plan but i never set the target, because target it not my power to determine about it, then i just need to do trading as best as i can . so i set all my targets for trading and then start trading according to plan

• #652 Collapse

forex is best online money making business.it is essential to set the target of each trading step when we do not do so then mistakes of managment of our own business can occur many losses but tragets fulfil ur acheivements

• #653 Collapse

target is very impotent in forex trading without any target you can't get success so before start trading you book you profit than start trading don't trader with greed this is not good for forex business market .

• #654 Collapse

You must set a target before starting trade in Forex.Then you prepare essential strategies to achieve that target.You do hard work and be confident during trade. and my opinion is that targets is good and profitable

• #655 Collapse

jaha tak ma janti hon kay forex may acha trader wo hi ban sakta hay jis ka forex may experince or knowledeg zeyada hota hay or wo hi acha profit earn kerta hay is leay humay acha trader bannay kay leay zeyada say zeyada achi learning kerni chahay ta kay hum achay trader ba sakay

• #656 Collapse

ji jaanab mere kahayl se forex tarding main earning ke saath saath leraning ki bhi boht zarurat hoti hai aur starting main to learing boht zaruri hai jab hum ko market aur trading ke bare main experience ho jae to hum apni achi learing se achi earning kar sakte hain aur life ko easy kar sakte hain
                        • #657 Collapse

Sawal acha hy brother mera jawab ya hy k acha trader banny k lia learning first hy then earning kiyun k forex agar ap ko samjh a jaye aur us k bary ma pata lag jaye k kis time kia karna hy to profit banana asaan lagy ga es lia ap ko phely dekhna hoga k kia karna hy learning best hy phir ap khudi aik achy trader ban jao gay.
                          • #658 Collapse

mre bhai forex me ek trader ka jo target hta hy na wo sb se phly ziada se ziada earning ka hta hy then mre bhai hta hy o learning jo kch seekha hta hy wohi kuch krna hta hy trading me mre bhai apko tbi kr paty ho
                            • #659 Collapse

Sir apne ne aek bht he acha sawal poocha hai acha trader ka target hmesha hr cheez Forex se related honi chahiye, matlb apko related news par nazar rakhni chahiye, aur apne emotions par control hona chahiye har movemnt par nazar ho risk level ko low rakhen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

aik achay trader ko apnay liye aik target set krna chahye or usay achieve karnay k bad usay apna experience enhance karna chahaye,.. forex main gaining k bad experience zarori h...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X