what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1561 Collapse

what was your set up for the GBP/AUS Was not sure where to place my stop for todays trading? Thanks

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1562 Collapse

It is the first friday of the month, and if you are lucky, you could be able to catch 100 a 200 pips on one pair

• #1563 Collapse

as long as we trade under 1.5380 then the trend will be bearish so its only if we trade under 1.5380 that we want to be short - thus the stop loss will be placed just above 1.5380. Use the 30 min time frame to get a better entry or the Risk reward ratio to estimate a good entry for this short

• #1564 Collapse

You are right about this - its not as clear how the the effect of the n will be - if we move lower next month the it will be the third month that we trade lower on good news

• #1565 Collapse

mre point of view sy dono because acha treader admi learning sy e bnta hai or earn krne ke soch actually motivation hai learning k lye agr ap earn krna chahty ho to e learn krty ho roles aur learn krty ho to e earn kr skty ho so both are important
            • #1566 Collapse

Target base trading is very attractive for some trader. it gives us the interest to make the trading. Also when we achieve the target then we feel pleasure and our confidence increase and this is the right thing for the successful trader.

• #1567 Collapse

ji ha bhiji student kao si kaia ndr mehnat krny chaye is sia un ko aik acha bonnuce mil jata ahiur ow aik achi tariqy sias trading rk skty hai urmza bi ata hai
                • #1568 Collapse

strong numbers will lower probability of getting more according to the markets. This could be one way to play this - but due to the uncertainty of this its better just to wait a few hours to see if a new trend emerges or not

• #1569 Collapse

if it does then the new trend can easily give you 200 pips but it will take longer time to accumulate the pips

• #1570 Collapse

whats the best forex book ever written? i like japanese candles sticks by steve nison, im looking for a book. price actions. any recommendations?

• #1571 Collapse

As long as we trade above the 1.0288 low you should be fine and we should reverse here - but pay attention to the 5 min trend as its still bearish and it will probably take 24 hours until this moves substantially higher and we trade to 1.0420

• #1572 Collapse

So its up to you if you want to give this a shot and take a risk. If we trade under 1.0288 then we will probably test the 1.02 level. To reduce the risk - look for the 5 min trend to turn bullish

• #1573 Collapse

I am long SP500 since Thursday last week. I hope to add a long Gold position later this week. Then I will probably relax and let the market to the heavy lifting

• #1574 Collapse

I am looking at several markets but have not bought anything yet as I am looking to get a decent entry so I can keep the position open for a few weeks

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1575 Collapse

Take a look at copper I find that interesting too - I should have bought yesterday but did not notice that we drooped that much

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X