what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

In certain cases the short position is created when a trader sells off borrowed currency from the broker without actually buying or owning them

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

This creates a short position for the broker who in return has to buy back to complete his inventory On the other hand when a trader buys currency which he was not previously holding then this creates a long position

• #1533 Collapse

Understanding the traditions and terms of trading will make your life and trading

experience a lot simpler This will take away your fears and also help in communicating with

the professionals easily

• #1534 Collapse

Yes, it is always on till the Friday’s evening. It made some unexpected shut downs, but it didn’t effect on the advisor’s

• #1535 Collapse

Have you tried several advisors? Both free and paid? I'm curious as I'm using one I purchased and I'm sort of, kind of, pleased with it but for the most part I'm undecided

• #1536 Collapse

The demo account can really take a hit, and make a nice profit as well, but I've got it set at the risky level

• #1537 Collapse

The live account I've scaled back and will make a couple of bucks a day. I'll check your mentioned out and see if I can understand and use it

• #1538 Collapse

I think there are no 'best' forex , because all of them are sometimes unstable, it can show only realtime, not the backtesting

• #1539 Collapse

main smjhta hoon k forex mainak acha trader bunain k liya ziyada lerning ki zaroorat hoti hy hoti hy aapko is mian ziyada experience or knowledge bhi bhut importence hy aap k pass forex k bary main jitan acha experience ho ga aapko utn a ziyada achy trader bu sakty hian
                    • #1540 Collapse

I'm using a lot of , but I prefer forex- . I'm using it a few years, and I see, that he is more stable than others

• #1541 Collapse

Dear good trader wo hy jo start mai marekt ko smjhne k liye demo account pe ya phr real pe he market ko smjhne k liye khud se he practice karta hy ta k wo es business ko smjh jaye jab tak ap es ko smjho gy nhn ap ko forex mai kam karne ka faida nhn ho ga aur ap loss b kar skte ho,,,
                        • #1542 Collapse

Please do not assume that you want to sell something forex community should share all good in my real account, I've gotten very good results

• #1543 Collapse

This is the scalping strategy that i use to develop my ea. I tend to profit 4000+ pip just in one month. If anyone interested for this

• #1544 Collapse

As a foundation was taken the requirement of the search of optimal enters which allow using the maximum close stops

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

I have seen it has great features and a faster execution rate; within a fraction of a second. I predict it to have large users to it me being one of them

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X