kon hy wo jo trading ke bare mien sub kuch janta hy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #631 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic;in forex demo account and enter it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #632 Collapse

forex paor un logo k ley nakami ha jo baogr parctice ky rell acount par kam karty ha aur paaer zahda ke lallch my apena nuqsan koar daty ha. foerx my gareedy log he apna nuqsan katy ha
      • #633 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

• #634 Collapse

events and economic data associated with currency traded analysis process. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate

• #635 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friedn me to abhi learning stage per hun or sath sath trading bhi kerta hun iss liye trading k baare me sab kuch nhi pata hai ,or yh itna acha businesss hai k hum iss ki learnig kabhi end nhi ker sakty hain roz hi humein kuch new learn kerne ko milta hai.

• #636 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friedn me to abhi learning stage per hun or sath sath trading bhi kerta hun iss liye trading k baare me sab kuch nhi pata hai ,or yh itna acha businesss hai k hum iss ki learnig kabhi end nhi ker sakty hain roz hi humein kuch new learn kerne ko milta hai.

• #637 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily
                • #638 Collapse

Forex broker is an intermediary between the rolling and the currency market. Currency exchange retail is not possible without a brokerage in Forex Services. To find the best forex broker among hundreds of companies that operate on the Internet is not an easy task. That is why the
                  • #639 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
                    • #640 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
                      • #641 Collapse

IAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"
                        • #642 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

• #643 Collapse

At the expense of making life easier for beginners I disagree with you as to make decisions on technical analysis and make a profit, you must have already a large amount of knowledge in this area of ​​practice, so beginners and are skeptical and more looking at the fundamental, albeit after some -What time is still to return to the TA.

• #644 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations can invest This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #645 Collapse

They leave because they have lose their money, and they lose their money because they have no knowledge, so therefore in other to avoid such we have to keep leanring.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X