kon hy wo jo trading ke bare mien sub kuch janta hy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

g bhai ma yah kaho ga jo full time forex forum ko daty ha wo zadia eaning krty ha liken un k pass forex fourm ka knowledge be hota ha or experience be hota ha jis ke waja say wo forex forum may kamyab hoty ha or ma forex fourm my new hu mujy is py kam krty hay ik month hua ha is say zaida ma ni janta k wo kn log ha jin ko is k bary my sub kuch pata hota ha .....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

jo forex trader is buisness mi musalsal and regular profit hasil ker raha ha wohi is buisness ke bary mi sub kuch janta ha kuke achi skill and information he is buisness mi kamyabi ki tarf ly ker jati ha and is buisness mi profit hasil hona start ho jata is ke elawa apni trade ka sabar kerna bhi achy trader ki nishani ha.

• #648 Collapse

The main participants in the foreign exchange market were: central banks, commercial banks,In the European Union, are Forex closely monitored and tightly regulated. Forex retail market is growing rapidly in the past few years and this in the financial field the fastest growing. And it is one of the reasons that help the rapid growthIST program, which revolutionized the industry in the past few years.
        • #649 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.
          • #650 Collapse

Trading business ko samjhnay kay laye long time chahye.Or me abhi trading me new ho.Trading ko abhi tu me learn kar rahi ho.Many traders trading ko fully learn kar chukay hai.Or aj successfully trading kar rahay hai.

• #651 Collapse

bhai trading ke bare me wahi banda sab jan sakta hai jis ko is business ke bare me sahi or proper knowledge hasil hoti hai agar forex ke business ko proper learn kara jae to mujhe lagta hai ke aap kuch he months me sab kuch seekh sakte hain forex ke bare me .
              • #652 Collapse

Any Forex trader, like others need to be professional tools for trading. One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market
                • #653 Collapse

A significant use of the plan and not to follow the special deliberative plan will appear as soon as you experience the first barrier during trading, here you must stop your trading and re-examine more seriously by building Strategic own and adhered to regardless of the type of plan in place or deliberative term, there are those who follow the short-term strategy and there followed by long-term strategy and there are those who prefer to use technical analysis and technical indicators assistant style
                  • #654 Collapse

I think k aisa koi b ni ha Jo kese b trade ya busniss k bary ma complete information rakhta ho or ya khta ho k ma is is busniss k bary ma complete janta ho per aisa possible ni ha bus insan ko zaida sy zaida mahanat kerni chiy .
                    • #655 Collapse

These indicators usuallyThere are many waysTechnical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past. Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic recommended .ketb in the field of technical analysis is Forex
                      • #656 Collapse

Successful traders in the currency market belong to the backgrounds are not necessarily linked to traffickers in much the economic domain, there are engineers or doctors or the foundation staff or students
                        • #657 Collapse

This should be taken into account and drawdown for each of the orders and profit. So it's not so simple, of course affects the value of the lot to load, but because the basic fact that the newcomer is necessary to monitor the number of open orders at the same time

• #658 Collapse

Bhaei jan forex trading k bare min suna he k ye malomat ka samandar he es min buhat sare log buhat sari malomat rakhte hin magar mukamal malomat to kisi aik farad k pas hona mumkin nahi he han ap eisa keh sakte hin k koei es business k aik tareeqe k bare min buhat achi malomat rakhta he to koei dosra dosre tareeqe k bare min janat he es tarha wo jab malomat ka exchange karte hin to dono ki malomat min ezafa ho jata he.
                            • #659 Collapse

Me trading kay bare me ziada tu koch nhi janti.Me trading me new ho or trading ko learn karny kay laye hard working kar rahi ho.Mujhy abhi one month howa hai or me abhi trading ko learn kar rahi ho or demo practice kar rahi ho.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

boht se log hoty hein jo kay forex trading mein ye kehty hein kay wo expert hein magr ehsa nai hota fprex mein koi jitna bhi master ho kahin na kahin mistake zror kar jata he or expert honay ka matlb nai k wo mistakes nai karty .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X