kon hy wo jo trading ke bare mien sub kuch janta hy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #481 Collapse

bohat sary aisay expert traders hain jo forex ki trading business kay bary mein kafi kuch jantay hain is liye hamein chahye kay fully learning with hardwork karein and also practice.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #482 Collapse

Bahai sahab main khud abhi trading main new enter hua ho lkn trading sy hame bht profit mita hy or exprince bht ziada hy
      • #483 Collapse

Trading k bari mai tu jo kam krty hai janty tu ho lekn makmel tor pr tu koi be nahi janta ho ga keo k fores be aik bohat wasi hai jis k bari mai sub kuch logg bohat kim janty ho gay
        • #484 Collapse

many new trader doing trade with emotions that cause they lose their investment here, every one want to be rich in this world, but before best earning we need to learn forex trading business, many new trader doing trade without learning and they get only loss, so this is main reason they fail here.

• #485 Collapse

Dear is business me trading k bare me sb khuch wohi janta ha jis k pass is business me demo account me daily practice karta ho wohi is business k bary me sb khuch janta ha or is business se acha earn b asani se wohi kar skata ha or success b wohi ho sakta ha is business me
            • #486 Collapse

i think k forex market hi sub se best market han jiss me hum easily trading kar lety han aur eaarning bhi kar lety han ye aik best online busienss han jiss me humy itna work bhi nahi karna parta han aur hum is busienss se earning bhi boht achi kar lety han.
              • #487 Collapse

ji har ek busines ya job k liye ploaning ki zarurt hoti hain aur ye planing karna kafi important hoti hain esi taarah forex busianess main main b planing ki bht zyadaa importance hain agar ap planing nahi karey k toh ap kamyan nahi ban payengey ...
                • #488 Collapse

Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computer.

• #489 Collapse

It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

• #490 Collapse

just the other person meant that theory necessarily know, because this knowledge then you will ave to change in practice. If the trader does not read anything, how will he trade? Easy on the eyes, will sense from such trade. The practice is certainly not who is not canceled, but in conjunction with the theoretical knowledge.

• #491 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate time

• #492 Collapse

it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.

• #493 Collapse

Risk Calculator (one of MetaTrader Indicators)

• #494 Collapse

Dear is business k bary me koi b sb khuch nahi janta ha hmen is business se rozana hi khuch nah khuch new sekhno milta ha iis liye hmen chahe k hm soch smjh k kam kiaa kareen is business me ta k hm achi earning kr sakyn asani se or success ho sakyn
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #495 Collapse

Dear is business k bary me sb khuch wohi janta ha jis k pass is business ka acha experince ho or jis k pass is business ki achi learning ho kyun k bgair learning k hm is business me kabhi bhi achi earning nahi kr skaty hain or nah hi success ho sakty hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X