Why some people say demo is useless?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1036 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; not neglected

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1037 Collapse

assslkm mere bhai mian trading mia new hoon mujay es k bare mian itnaa pata nahi haa ya acha kam haa es sy hma caha earn kr saktya aah aaya caah kam haaa
      • #1038 Collapse

yes bro demo is the mother of learning from my point of view its very useful
        • #1039 Collapse

Mental games are a type of social interaction and who the participants trying to catch each other's heads. Concept hat you need for your money it would be difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of money

• #1040 Collapse

I agree with the fact that trade is better to start at the minimum lot. Then there will be a chance to stay on the market longer and therefore get more practical trading experience. That's about interaday disagree. Some deliberately choose this method of trading. Only it is necessary to limit yourself maximal number of transactions per day.

• #1041 Collapse

Demo account is really very important but without practice on the Demo account you are not able to earn so much and without earnaing you just waste your time
              • #1042 Collapse

In order to begin the Forex, you do not need a lot of things in order to start trading in Forex. business forums and events as well as other social gatheringsAlthough the Forex until recently was more like a secret, which is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• #1043 Collapse

Demi account use karna bohat hu zarori hy kun demo Ku hi use kr k ham experience hasil kr sktt hen
                  • #1044 Collapse

Stay afloat, of course, this is important. But then it turns out that it is necessary to first create a trading system only to "stay afloat", and then re-create the trading system in order to make a profit. It may still initially build the vehicle to make a profit and stay afloat on the ground, so as not to break the rules of the Customs Union?

• #1045 Collapse

apne apne zehan ki bat ha. mere kyhal me trading ki base demo account ha jis me seekhne ka moka milta ha or jb insan real account me kam krta ha to loss se bach jata hai
                      • #1046 Collapse

meri khud samajh se bahir h yr k ye log aisa kiyun kehty hein jubky demo account ki tou buhat importance hai kiyunki yehi ek jaga h jahan pr hum apni skills ko buhat behter se behter bana sakty hein lekin logon ko ye bt smjh hi ni ati h woh ise bs fuzul smjhty hein

• #1047 Collapse

My achievement goes well. i am sure that i can make profit in the next month. i believe that if my GOD is beside with me then i can make the profit using the forex. i learn forex well but can nor make profit. i hope i can make it in the next month

• #1048 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #1049 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1050 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X