Why some people say demo is useless?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1021 Collapse

jo log ye samajtay han ye wrong hai . per her aik ka apna mind hai or apna point of view hai. kyun k her kam k starting me us ka experience ana bohat zada zururi hai.or bina experience k hum kabhe kabhe bohat bery nuqsan me a jaty han
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1022 Collapse

g you also right demo is best for new user .new user is pr tradgin start kren phir is k bad real market me aen un ko phir kuch had tk faida ho ga real market me

• #1023 Collapse

listen brother demo account per learning karna boht important hoti he, demo account aik best option he experience gain karne ke leye and demo is the mother of learning, demo account per new trader easily kisi bhi strategies or ideas ko apply kar ke unki practice kar sakhte he, demo account is best for learning.
        • #1024 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,

• #1025 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value

• #1026 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.

• #1027 Collapse

aslamo alekom janab damo accon ak bhhot he achi chez ha hame is ko istmall karna chahey or ne logo ko is pe zror prectic krni chahey kio ke is se ham expirenc hasel kr ke acha khasa loss se bch skty han is me asl me koi loss ya profit ne hota.it is very usfull thing for new in forex.
                • #1028 Collapse

, as well as books and you'll find everything, God willing,Many other types of investments require keep the money for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be

• #1029 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily
                    • #1030 Collapse

g haan sae kaha ap na forex trading main demo account per kam karna he sa ap ko forex ke learning hoti ager ap forex main demo account pee kam he nhe karta tu jitna marzi ha ap books read kar lain jitna marzi ap forex ka bara main knowledge gain kar lain ap ko koi faida nhe hu ga forex trading main.
                      • #1031 Collapse

i tottaly agree wiht that the demo trading account is the amin way to learn the basics for the trading and those who say that its useless are i think crazy i can ask them how they will do tha real trading hten if they dont sdo the demo trading.

• #1032 Collapse

Greediness is an account killer and this is why we need to learn and put it under control when we are trading this business is all about better understanding with the market that will determine if we can make money in the business when we are trading the market
                          • #1033 Collapse

Forex trading software is becoming almost pervasive in the current buying and selling atmosphere, but which software performs the very best? The solution to this might be imaginary because there are plenty of choices. This is dilemma compounded because there's not so much margin for error because, with Foreign exchange, many people can't afford to get rid of big inside a live buying and selling account. Demoing the different software choices from various sources on the demo account first helps make the most sense and can certainly cut costs within the short and long term.
                            • #1034 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1035 Collapse

Greed is very dangerous in forex, it can destroy a trader account. It is greed that made many traders to quit forex and they say forex is not good. Always set a target for yourself and also do not over trade. do not go back to trade when you have lost money in a day just to recover all you lost or you will lose more money.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X