Greed Vs Lose....
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2176 Collapse

haan g bhaio aap bilkul sai kehty hain k greed bht buri cheez hai jis k bdly main sirf loss hota hai aur tention he hoti hain so hmain chahiye k greed se kaam na lain blky araam se kaam krain thorha thorha kr k he earn krain greed se hm zada nuqsan he karain gey aur kuch ni
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2177 Collapse

Asalam O Alikum
      g mary bhi lalach buri bala hi or ap ko daikna cheayh ka jis kam ma ap ko loss ni ho rha hi thora sa b or ap ko profit he profit ho rha hi to samj jayn ka apko kisi time pa both bara loss ho ga ya aik zindage ka hisa hai profit or loss har business ma
      • #2178 Collapse

Asalam o aliekum yes some time in some cases greed is related to loss because some time.u Make wrong decisions in greed
        • #2179 Collapse

ji ha bilkul ager aap forex may baar baar trade lagao gay to aap ka loss hi hoga kyun kay aap ki har trade kamyab nahi hoti hay our ager aap lalach karoge our zyada paisay kamanay ki koshish karo gay to aap ka loss hi hoga is lye aap ko chahiye kay market ko analyze karkay trade lagaye.

• #2180 Collapse

g me ap ko yahe kahon ga k ap ko trading me kabhe bhe lalach nahe karne chey kun k ap ko hamesha lalache me he loss hota hay to em ap k yahe kahn ga k kabhe lalacha mat karo

• #2181 Collapse

The particular buying and selling ways is usually just what I'm sure which is being approved the particular trader in this particular market place, once the broker complete issue suitable, it will be learning on auto-pilot from the investors results, it means that it is the favorable buying and selling results that will present very good broker.
              • #2182 Collapse

The particular buying and selling ways is usually just what I'm sure which is being approved the particular trader in this particular market place, once the broker complete issue suitable, it will be learning on auto-pilot from the investors results, it means that it is the favorable buying and selling results that will present very good broker.

• #2183 Collapse

In fact all sets are usually best for buying and selling yet just about every investors wear, capital t get exact same alternative for me buying and selling in EUR/USD sense far better and have very good odds to help generate a reasonable income due to the fact that match have an overabundance of unpredictable and incredibly best for stock investing however for lasting buying and selling could be selected a few other sets.
                  • #2184 Collapse

lalach aik buri bhla hy agar koi bhe lalach kary ga to loss ho ga he keo ky lalach ki waja sy hum zatada sy zatada pesy kaman chahty hain our phir hum sy koi mistake ho jati hy our humko loss ho jata hy
                    • #2185 Collapse

nicely when i have no idea which is generally there any kind of business that's a lot more high-risk then forex trading yet i do think that will forex trading is the nearly all high-risk business in the world and also there isn't a such business that's a lot more high-risk then forex trading and you can become a member of forex trading if you're able to have the funds for a whole lot possibility.
                      • #2186 Collapse

G janab forex mai agar ap greed kro gy tu ap ko koi faioda nai ho ga so forex mai ap ko knwoledge or expeirence haisl krny ky liyay bahtar kam krna parhta hy taky ap kuch hasil kr sky.
                        • #2187 Collapse

I like to industry along with eurusd and also gbpusd.. that offers very good chance to focus on an effective strategy after which it deal with.. Exchanging is dependant on creating many optimistic mastering after which it focus on the concept where one can have some suitable perception of the marketplace that is certainly what's required keep the right notion of functioning appropriately.
                          • #2188 Collapse

inside the buying and selling market place the broker could make the particular oversight and also on account of oversight he may lose inside the buying and selling market place yet you shouldn't have to obtain the tension with the reduction yet there exists need to get the particular daring in the cutbacks to make a broker ideal for the particular buying and selling in long term

• #2189 Collapse

We all need knowledge in the forex business that is because your forex organization is a single business during which we can't ever successful devoid of the needed knowledge that is why it is vital for us to get acquiring with the needed knowledge that can make all of us successful

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2190 Collapse

men khud forex men abhi new ho mene abhi tak bonus nahi withdraw karwaya lekin is men pareshan hone kia koi baat nahi he month ke first week ko bonus mil jata he pa ko ap ka bonus zaror mile ga thora saber se kaam lejhye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X